The best player in the world: Berlocq. Post 348: UPDATE FOR MERCY 6. CHAMPION!!! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #46
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Carlos Berlocq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
Dodig challenged Berlocq to a "who has most testicles contest" and lost by 3
of course it is well known that dodig is the proud owner of three sizeable testicles... but, not as well known is the fact that berlocq has been denied entry to a total of 4 U.S. states as his right testicle was deemed 'excessive'...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2012, 10:17 PM   #47
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq the Warlocq

Hahahah, great thread. Hope he can finish the year with more bagels than Nole.
BauerAlmeida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:23 PM   #48
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

he’ll be the first player inducted into the tennis hall of fame, twice.
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:29 AM   #49
country flag Orka_n
Banned!

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta love the completely opposite reactions from SdG and CD. Great stuff.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:42 AM   #50
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Gotta love the completely opposite reactions from SdG and CD. Great stuff.
The sheer greatness of The Warlocq has clearly puzzled this double account...
Old 04-15-2012, 01:27 AM   #51
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Hahahah, great thread. Hope he can finish the year with more bagels than Nole.
Dude, that's a FACT.

Nole will try to bagel every damn player from now on.

But the warlocq is hungry...

...And his hunger can only be satisfied by the blood of his enemies.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:51 PM   #52
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
I heard Nadal was crying all night because he realised Charly is in his quarter in Montecarlo.
His uncle consoled him saying that Warlocq had to retire last week because of a calf injury : "you can do it, Rafa, you can do it, beat Warlocq and Nole will be a pleasure"
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #53
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Dude, that's a FACT.

Nole will try to bagel every damn player from now on.

But the warlocq is hungry...

...And his hunger can only be satisfied by the blood of his enemies.
Perhaps you should update his wiki to make it more accurate?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Berlocq
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #54
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Time has come to reveal Tennis' best kept secret.

...10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

(that's three bagels - given or taken, depending on the warlocq's mood)
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #55
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

So... Berlocq's defeat is now our fault.
Well then FUCK THEM! We don't need those crappy ones.

Berlocq wanted Rafa to win his 8th Montecarlo, so that's why he tanked, and we all know that.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #56
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

for betfair this isnt a loss for charlie
that's all that matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #57
country flag Broskie91

Broskie91 has a reputation beyond reputeBroskie91 has a reputation beyond reputeBroskie91 has a reputation beyond reputeBroskie91 has a reputation beyond reputeBroskie91 has a reputation beyond reputeBroskie91 has a reputation beyond reputeBroskie91 has a reputation beyond reputeBroskie91 has a reputation beyond reputeBroskie91 has a reputation beyond reputeBroskie91 has a reputation beyond reputeBroskie91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Carlos Berlocq.

absolutely hilarious thread. I love Berlocq and his "OUHHHHH" after every shot he takes. Good stuff. lol.
Broskie91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:44 AM   #58
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

monte carlo?....pffff. warlocq considers tune-up events a form of cheating. he’ll unveil his true supremacy at roland garros.
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:32 AM   #59
country flag fast_clay

where is the big unit...?
Old 05-04-2012, 02:54 AM   #60
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

He's ready to go in Madrid

Matosevic, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Dolgopolov, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Gonzalez, Monaco, Thiem
emotion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote