The best player in the world: Berlocq. Post 348: UPDATE FOR MERCY 6. CHAMPION!!! - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-15-2012, 05:39 PM   #211
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq - Post #187: Laughin with Charly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
warlocq tanked this match cause he knew this is fish's home-tournament and we all know what a gentleman warlocq is
He should get the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2012, 02:14 AM   #212
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq - Post #187: Laughin with Charly

I couldn't watch the match.
But as I read you, i'm convinced Warlocq tanked to Fish because he knew Mardy has to defend a lot of points and he needed the win more than ever.
Warlocq doesn't need to win, we all know he's the best.

Too kind this Warlocq, how can't you love him?
Old 08-16-2012, 04:07 AM   #213
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Of course the Wednesday Hot-Shot is Warlocq.
It's easy Mardy, the great Warlocq is gifting you the match, don't toy with him!
That's what happen when you try to toy with him.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:09 AM   #214

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Of course the Wednesday Hot-Shot is Warlocq.
It's easy Mardy, the great Warlocq is gifting you the match, don't toy with him!
That's what happen when you try to toy with him.
Nobody. And I mean nobody, messes with the Warlocq!

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 08-16-2012, 04:13 AM   #215
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Warlocq at 5% effort there as well. Suck shit Mugdy
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:32 AM   #216

Winston-Salem draw for the Warlocq
R1- Some mug qualifier
R2- Anderson
R3- Granollers
QF- Tsonga
SF- Isner/Benneteau
F- Berdych/Querrey/Dolgopolov

Warlocq to take the title 100%.

Quote:
Old 08-18-2012, 10:06 PM   #217
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

Was Warlocq offered to take part in Argentinian "Dancing with stars"? I think he deserves it.
Dead Net Cord is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:11 PM   #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Net Cord View Post
Was Warlocq offered to take part in Argentinian "Dancing with stars"? I think he deserves it.
He was offered, but he declined. All of the lady dance partners would want to be partnered up with the Warlocq and it would get way too out of hand. Warlocq thinks ahead better than anyone else

Quote:
Old 08-19-2012, 12:09 AM   #219
country flag chenx15

chenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Winston-Salem draw for the Warlocq
R1- Some mug qualifier
R2- Anderson
R3- Granollers
QF- Tsonga
SF- Isner/Benneteau
F- Berdych/Querrey/Dolgopolov

Warlocq to take the title 100%.
i am not even sure why they even have a tournament when the warlocq who has been inducted int he tennis hall of time twice this year is playing. is he that famous that people want to touch balls that the warlocq is playing with?
Fed ... don't F this up. You got the break. Just finish this. I got work tomorrow, I got kids... wife needs affection. Give me a break man.
chenx15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:55 AM   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenx15 View Post
i am not even sure why they even have a tournament when the warlocq who has been inducted int he tennis hall of time twice this year is playing. is he that famous that people want to touch balls that the warlocq is playing with?
Yes. Those lucky ballboys...

Quote:
Old 08-19-2012, 03:24 PM   #221
country flag mreccentric

mreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond repute

While reading some other thread out there, i was totally wrangled up about this player. Now that i came to know about this incredible player, i'm happy. Berlocq or Warlocq .

BTW, whats he doing playing challengers there? Couldn't he make good at major tournaments? His stats are like he'll beat nadal!! lol
mreccentric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:27 PM   #222
country flag viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreccentric View Post
While reading some other thread out there, i was totally wrangled up about this player. Now that i came to know about this incredible player, i'm happy. Berlocq or Warlocq .

BTW, whats he doing playing challengers there? Couldn't he make good at major tournaments? His stats are like he'll beat nadal!! lol
Fed, Rafa and Nole combined in one pláyer have no chance vs the mighty Warlocq.

I hope you enjoyed this thread, and come on! get a ride in the BerlocqWagon, he'll play Winston Salem this week, there you can see the real magic.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:19 PM   #223
country flag mreccentric

mreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fed, Rafa and Nole combined in one pláyer have no chance vs the mighty Warlocq.

I hope you enjoyed this thread, and come on! get a ride in the BerlocqWagon, he'll play Winston Salem this week, there you can see the real magic.
Will possibly try to watch him on action at winston-salem. Mostly, i haven't seen him playing!

BTW, How would Warlocq feel if he himself is watching this Thread?

Last edited by mreccentric : 08-19-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #224
country flag viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreccentric View Post
Will possibly try to watch him on action at winston-salem. Mostly, i haven't seen him playing!

BTW, How would Warlocq feel if he himself is watching this Thread?
One of my friends sent the thread to Berlocq's Facebook account but he didn't recieve any answer.
I think he'll laugh and feel okay about it. The guy seems to be a very humble and funny person.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #225
country flag mreccentric

Quote:
One of my friends sent the thread to Berlocq's Facebook account but he didn't recieve any answer.
I think he'll laugh and feel okay about it. The guy seems to be a very humble and funny person.
I love such kinda person.

I think we should include Warlocq in this list: International Tennis Hall of Fame Probables