The best player in the world: Berlocq. Post 348: UPDATE FOR MERCY 6. CHAMPION!!! - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-01-2012, 04:49 AM   #166
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq - Post #155 - Laughin with Charly

viruzzz, you are a fucking legend.

Best match in 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auv_J0RcW0Q
Nole Rules is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #167
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq - Post #155 - Laughin with Charly

IMPORTANT POST

Hell yeah it's an important post!!
Let's talk about Wimbledon 2012. Federer won it, but who the fuck cares about Federer, we're gonna talk about upsets.

Rafael Nadal, two-time wimbledon champion and number one favorite was defeated in round 2.

You're probably asking "Why? What did Rosol do?"

Here is the answer:

We don't need any more words after that.

EDIT: MORE PROOFS!!

http://charlyberlocq.com/wimbledonda-2/

In that blog-post, Charly talked about his training in his 2nd day at Wimbledon.

Look:
"Después de entrenar con Pablo , tenía otro turno de entrenamiento con Lukas Rosol en la pista Nş9 del torneo."

"After training with Pablo, I had another training turn with Lukas Rosol in the 9th court".
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz

Last edited by viruzzz : 08-01-2012 at 09:47 PM.
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:48 PM   #168
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

OF COURSE! How could you not beat Rafa after having this kind of intensity helping you out?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:51 AM   #169
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq - Post #167 - Important news

Brilliant. Just brilliant.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:12 AM   #170
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq - Post #167 - Important news

viruzzz, you're one HELL of an inspired thread starter.

etcetera!

Immaculate, brilliant thread.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 08-02-2012 at 01:18 AM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:14 AM   #171
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to viruzzz again.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #172
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to viruzzz again.
Me too.

viruzzz :
WOW what a thread. I nearly died laughing, I mean this time, in good spirits.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 08-02-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:55 AM   #173
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

I really appreciate your words. I think the funny way it's the best way to live in this forum.
When Charly entered top 50 I remember an article about he being the "less loved top 50 ever". It just couldn't be that way!

I'll try to keep updating this one all the time.

Karin:

-----------------------------------------------

In other news, a new "Remembering..." edition.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=117438

Charly has named Kuerten as his most important idol.

And that match was so important to the great Warlocq and the mighty Guga.

Some of Guga's magic went to Charly that day.
Our good friend Warlocq felt very emotional too. A sad day for tennis, the sunset of a legend. But also an important step for the new legend.
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
Old 08-02-2012, 06:23 AM   #174
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond repute

seems like warlocq has a romance with djokovics girlfriend ristic

at least there are suspicious plenty pics from her if i type in "berlocq" at google

ps: found a great pic from the goat with that federer-guy

Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:48 AM   #175
country flag viruzzz

Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq - Post #175 Laughin with Charly 3

Hello folks, this is Professor Johnny Viruz and this is an special edition of:

Laughin with Charly pt. 3

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Last edited by viruzzz : 08-03-2012 at 03:15 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:08 AM   #176
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq - Post #175: Laughin with Charly

Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:54 AM   #177
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq - Post #175: Laughin with Charly

How long must I wait between 2 reputation givings? You deserve infinite good rep my friend
Old 08-03-2012, 04:44 AM   #178
country flag Julián Santiago

Julián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond repute

You are a fucking legend Viruzzz

Ya no sé como apretarle al coso de reputación loco, hay que crear una súper mega reputación para vos

Julián Santiago is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:53 AM   #179
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck you MTF, this rep restriction is SHIT.

Anyways, just was gunna say: I'd wish I could make love to that post (part 3).
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:48 AM   #180
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond repute

still can't rep
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote