The best player in the world: Berlocq. Post 348: UPDATE FOR MERCY 6. CHAMPION!!! - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-27-2012, 08:48 PM   #151
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq - Post #137 - Laughin with Charly

Carlos Berlocq in an interview about the Olympics. Keep in mind the original interview is in Spanish, and I translated using Google Translate to save time, so it may sound weird.

- Already installed in London with the Argentine team, how are you living this new experience, an Olympic Game?

Charly: It's a dream to be in the Olympic Village and share this moment with the best athletes from around the world. I'm really enjoying living with the Argentine team, we are all in the same department and is something unlike any other tournament because the player usually has his team in the ATP.

- It's not your first time representing the country, because you already did in the World Team Cup, how does it feel to be defending the blue and white?

Charly: Defend the Argentina shirt is the best I can be living. The World Team Cup was an amazing experience and I will never forget. Being in the Olympics representing our country is inexplicable, I will look for all my life and can not be compared with anything.

-While tennis is a sport individualistic images that arrive from England show a real team, how is living with the rest of the exponents of the white sport?

Charly: Living together is great, we all get along very well and there is an atmosphere of much enjoyment. Everyone that we here highly appreciate being in this competition, which as I said is unlike any other. Yesterday we were having dinner around the tennis team and soon came a part of the basketball team and had dinner together at the same table, these experiences are unique.

- You have the opportunity to share moments with Del Potro, Nalbandian, Monaco and company, but you'll come across with Aymar and Ginobili, among Argentos for example, as well as with figures from other countries, do you already have an anecdote from your day the Olympic Village?

Charly: Yes, now we are all in the Village and the climate is impressive. 2 days ago the Olympic village was more empty, but now there is heavy traffic of athletes and is getting colorful. An anecdote or cute gesture that struck me yesterday when we were having dinner came the basketball team and the great Manu asked in a silly way if he could sit at the table with us and the minute he got up and each team asked if we wanted something for drinking, a phenomenon. These are things that you never live them. because it never crosses with athletes from other disciplines.

- Finally, Juan Jose Haedo (cycling) and Carla De Berti (hockey) will not be in London, which will become the only athlete in the Olympics chascomunense how'd taken being able to share this moment with two other Harriers?

Charly: The really unfortunate that they have not been able to be, they are great athletes and few events are more chascomunenses this is an important motivation for the kids that start to play sports. I think it would have been good managers to spread the sport in Chascomús he had been given more importance to my qualification for the Olympics, because I believe that sport is the best way for kids to grow the best and know that one is chascomunense the most important competition in world sport is a very good incentive.

- Going on time for the competition, what expectations you have for your debut in the Games?

Charly: I have to look forward to a great tournament, but now I think of every workout to improve and reach in my best condition. Playing on grass is not easy, but I did 3 weeks ago and it was important for adaptation. It would be incredible to bring a medal to Argentina.- Finally, considering that Chascomus and Zone will be following your experience in London in 2012, what message will you can leave them all?Mainly thank you for all the support you give me always, I get a lot of greetings and messages through social pathways and my family is in Chascomús, and makes me very happy. They also say that I have confidence and keep up the strength from there as they have at all times.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2012, 12:07 AM   #152
country flag delpiero7

delpiero7 has a reputation beyond reputedelpiero7 has a reputation beyond reputedelpiero7 has a reputation beyond reputedelpiero7 has a reputation beyond reputedelpiero7 has a reputation beyond reputedelpiero7 has a reputation beyond reputedelpiero7 has a reputation beyond reputedelpiero7 has a reputation beyond reputedelpiero7 has a reputation beyond reputedelpiero7 has a reputation beyond reputedelpiero7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq - Post #137 - Laughin with Charly

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post

Oh dear lord. This might just be the best post ever!
delpiero7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:23 AM   #153
country flag niff

niff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa's face makes it in that last pic
niff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:32 AM   #154
country flag Chase Visa

Chase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to viruzzz again."
This
Old 07-28-2012, 02:38 AM   #155
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, okay "Just one more".

"Just one more"...

This is Laughin' with Charly pt 2. SPECIAL EDITION: OLYMPICS

Old 07-28-2012, 03:18 AM   #156
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq - Post #155 - Laughin with Charly

More please. Oh Charly... please do just one more
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:27 AM   #157
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq - Post #155 - Laughin with Charly

After the Olympics there will be more "Laughin with Charly" and stuff like that.

Just couldn't let this one pass.
Old 07-28-2012, 04:34 AM   #158
country flag Paylu2007

Paylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond repute

Paylu2007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:05 AM   #159
country flag viruzzz

What the hell are you doing still watching the olympics without Berlocq?

THIS is the ONLY important pic of the Olympics:

Now, go watch some Berlocq in Youtube. Forget about the fuckin Olympics, they're OVER.

There's something called Warlocq-Time. And it's not at the Olympics. Think about Warlocq and your life will be better. Think about the great Warlocq while you're having sex with your girlfriend/boyfriend and you'll have the BEST-SEX-EVER.

Let's hear some NASSSSTY testimonials.

Quote:
Oh boy. I had the best experience of my life with my girlfriend. Thank you Warlocq.
Viruzzz

Quote:
So many people asked me about my secret with the girls. Well... I think about Warlocq during the sexy time, Hingis said I was the best lover she had. Vaidisova is the most sexually satisfied girl ever (Just after Warlocq's wife), and Berdych is one of the happiest men on earth
Radek Stepanek

Quote:
Mirka was waiting for only one girl. But then we thought about Charly and now they're twins!
Roger Federer

Quote:
Warlocq? Gooooood!
Jenna Jameson

Quote:
My best sexual experiences are when my mind is full o' Warlocq
Hugh Hefner
Old 07-30-2012, 11:28 PM   #160
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

OH a new post I didn't notice this!

THough some of that was a little disturbing

The Federer quote (How does that even work )

I'm still laughing over the Laughing with Charly BTW. You should make more of those
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:27 AM   #161
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

GOAT thread
Dead Net Cord is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:05 AM   #162
country flag viruzzz

Carlos Berlocq.

C is for his Concentration in the court when he's aiming to win a match.

A is for his Athletics abilities.

RLOS BERLOCQ is for your BRAIN, EXPLODING, everytime the ALLMIGHTY Warlocq hits a backhand winner to your favorite player. CRY!!! CRY, honey CRY!!!!

(Warlocq approves this post)
Old 07-31-2012, 09:14 PM   #163
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest I expected Warlocq to light the Olympic Flame at the opening ceremony.
Dead Net Cord is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:00 AM   #164
country flag viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Net Cord View Post
To be honest I expected Warlocq to light the Olympic Flame at the opening ceremony.
He'll be the world ambassador when the aliens arrive to earth.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:34 AM   #165
country flag Supernovarg

Supernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Quote:
So many people asked me about my secret with the girls. Well... I think about Warlocq during the sexy time, Hingis said I was the best lover she had. Vaidisova is the most sexually satisfied girl ever (Just after Warlocq's wife), and Berdych is one of the happiest men on earth
Radek Stepanek
Warlock was banned from the Olympic Village. His mere presence is considered too hot and athletes can't concentrate on competition.
Supernovarg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote