The best player in the world: Berlocq. Post 348: UPDATE FOR MERCY 6. CHAMPION!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-14-2012, 02:57 AM   #1
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default The best player in the world: Berlocq. Post 348: UPDATE FOR MERCY 6. CHAMPION!!!

Formal petition:
Change the MTF Logo you can see in other sites like TF.

From to

Thanks August for the amazing banner.

Update for Mercy.

1st update

2nd update

3rd update

4th update - HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY WARLOCQ!!!

5th update

6th update

Laughin with Charly.

Laughin with Charly 1

Laughin with Charly 2 (London Olympics special edition)

Laughin with Charly 3

Laughin with Charly 4

The Real King of Clay

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So, let's suppose I ask you: Who's the best player of the moment?

Djokovic? Nadal? Federer?

WRONG!!!

It's Carlos motherfuckin Berlocq, bitch!

"...He's another south american claycourter"
"...He doesn't have a forehand..."

"He's a challenger level clown..."

Grow a big PAIR OF BALLS and listen to me, goddamn fool!

- He was born in 1983
The year the earth had his lowest temperature ever 89.2 °C (−128.6 °F) in Antartica
SO DAMN EPIC

- He's from Chascomus city
The city with the best DULCE DE LECHE in the whole fuckin WORLD.
- He's in the best moment of his career

And he's so FUCKIN HUNGRY!!

Let's see some stats...

Who's the player who made more bagels in 2012?
"Easy question: Novak Djokovic"

YOU WISH!

Quote:
Berlocq 8
Djokovic 5
BOOM!! Right in the ass

Look at this shit:

Did you saw that?
Did you read those stats?

14 motherfuckin titles purely made of his rivals PAIN

And that's not all...

He's the best challenger level player from Argentina.
He brings GLORY to his nation.

"Uhhh... If he brings glory to his nation. Why don't he play Davis Cup?"

Davis cup is a fucking lie!!!

Charly doesn't need Davis Cup. He's the 4th best player from Argentina right now.

That's right bitch. He's gonna be in the FUCKIN OLYMPICS.

Keep crying, baby Nalby, but you're OUT.

But that's not me talking, let's hear some nasty testimonials.

"Boy, I wish I have Berlocq's deadly backhand"

Novak Djokovic, ATP N° 1

"I want Charly to put his face between my boobs"

Random girl

"I would change my 16 grand slams, just for a dinner with Charly"

Roger Federer

"I want to have sex with that sexy latin boy"
Your mother

What do you think now?!

Be a man and pray for mercy to your new god.

You still doesn't love him? Well FUCK YOU, Charly doesn't need you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What MTF has to say about Berlocq:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Berlocq he serve volleys on 2nd serve when down break point and has a fine mullet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
I like Berlocq, he´s a living proof of where hard work can get you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateya View Post
We know that Berlocq is a beast for a long time now. Nadal, Djoker and all top 20 players don't play challengers because they are afraid of Carlos Berlocq and stand no chance against him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
memo to berlocq`s adversaries:

pray for death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyballs View Post
He is soo good that i tried to made a video highlights of one of his matches but i couldnt because youtube dident allow the huge duration of the film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
Dodig challenged Berlocq to a "who has most testicles contest" and lost by 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-money View Post
Bagel king (better than Djokovic), GOAT mullet (better than prime Haas) and GOAT grunt (better than Venus and Sharapova combined). MTF legend in the making.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
of course it is well known that dodig is the proud owner of three sizeable testicles... but, not as well known is the fact that berlocq has been denied entry to a total of 4 U.S. states as his right testicle was deemed 'excessive'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
he’ll be the first player inducted into the tennis hall of fame, twice.
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz

Last edited by viruzzz : 07-14-2013 at 09:00 PM.
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2012, 03:00 AM   #2
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Carlos Berlocq.

wtf
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:01 AM   #3
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

haha best thread ever

Robredo, Matosevic, Dolgopolov, Janowicz, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:04 AM   #4
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

the OP speaks the gospel.

nothing more to say.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:05 AM   #5
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Some very valid points this is true, but too forced has to grow organically.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:21 AM   #6
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

memo to berlocq`s adversaries:

pray for death.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:01 AM   #7
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

lol, that was funny, hahah. very refreshing and original :-)
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:05 AM   #8
country flag Supernovarg

Supernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond repute

Best thread EVER.
Supernovarg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:08 AM   #9
country flag Chase Visa

Chase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond repute

Haha gun.
Old 04-14-2012, 04:48 AM   #10
country flag fsoica

fsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond repute

quit smokin' that shit, V.

ROGER FEDERER: No, Roger Federer doesn't pull out. Otherwise he doesn't walk on court (smiling).

After losing to Nalbandian in 2005 TMC final...
fsoica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:01 AM   #11
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

Only achiever of the GOAT stat of double Bagelling 6-0 6-0 Donald Young only to get double bagled 0-6 0-6 by James Blake on a HC Masters 1000 some years ago

Genius

PS: Go Charly

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:09 AM   #12
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

funniest thread on history of this site hahahhahhahahhha. no competition.

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:36 AM   #13
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

we need humor. it cant be 100% serious tennis talk 100% of the time. nobody works that way. diversion and humor is good to keep it light and relaxed here at ejacustan.

general viruzzz is spot on here.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:40 AM   #14
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

He's the loudest player too.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:22 AM   #15
country flag Voo de Mar

Voo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond repute

A man who brings back what he takes

Attached Images
File Type: jpg berlocq.JPG (20.6 KB, 1574 views)
Match points
Tie-breaks
Aces

Chiquita bananas ECC Antwerp
Voo de Mar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote