Road to Roland-Garros/Clay Season 2012 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #106
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Road to Roland-Garros/Clay Season 2012

What a pity, he was winning 2 sets /1. I would have prefered the match finished tonight, it won't be the same atmosphere in the stadium tomorrow, today it was great with all the kids...
It's not good to go back on the court to play only a few points and...stop

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #107
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

yes i don't like when a match almost done is stopped. He will come few minutes and leave not the same feeling that a real ending match Tonigh maybe people were there for him like Forget or his brother not sure they'll be there tomorrow Then Arno was in really bad mood due that he was losing, tired and rain was great irritation

When he asked for the stop the first time at 4-1 I think

I'm sorry he wasn't able to win that match but he gives everything and I'm Ok with the talent of Goffin. I can't believe it will turn tomorrow so i'm already talking about the loss The doubles is also scheduled tomorrow afternoon

Arni is on the entry list od Wimbledon qualies so he really plan to play there
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:52 PM   #108
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
yes i don't like when a match almost done is stopped. He will come few minutes and leave not the same feeling that a real ending match Tonigh maybe people were there for him like Forget or his brother not sure they'll be there tomorrow Then Arno was in really bad mood due that he was losing, tired and rain was great irritation

When he asked for the stop the first time at 4-1 I think

I'm sorry he wasn't able to win that match but he gives everything and I'm Ok with the talent of Goffin. I can't believe it will turn tomorrow so i'm already talking about the loss The doubles is also scheduled tomorrow afternoon

Arni is on the entry list od Wimbledon qualies so he really plan to play there
he still can win.
He proved today that he can win 6 games in a row
Goffin has a nice game, but i don't like his lack of emotions, charisma etc. It would be so great if Arnaud made the miracle on his last RG.
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #109
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer him to finish tommorow he was very tired at the end, people were leaving the stands because of the hour and the weather. It's probably lost but I think he will try to fight tommorow even if it's just for some points. And at least the ceremony will be in the afternoon with a lot of people in the stands !

Contrairement à vous j'aurai trouvé vraiment triste qu'il termine tard avec l'arrivée de la pluie et les gens qui quittaient les gradins. Il aurait du être programmé plus tôt ou demain comme PHM qui pourtant avait joué lundi. Et puis les enfants/ados qui passaient leur temps à crier Nolwenn c'était vraiment très lourd...
Old 05-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #110
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Camel View Post
Goffin has a nice game, but i don't like his lack of emotions, charisma etc. It would be so great if Arnaud made the miracle on his last RG.
it's obvious Goffin has a lack of charisma I will never be a fan then he has a very good game and I love that

For the win I'm not dreaming I mean yes until the end everything can happen but Goffin will need to help Arno with gift points.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:07 PM   #111
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
I prefer him to finish tommorow he was very tired at the end, people were leaving the stands because of the hour and the weather. It's probably lost but I think he will try to fight tommorow even if it's just for some points. And at least the ceremony will be in the afternoon with a lot of people in the stands !

Contrairement à vous j'aurai trouvé vraiment triste qu'il termine tard avec l'arrivée de la pluie et les gens qui quittaient les gradins. Il aurait du être programmé plus tôt ou demain comme PHM qui pourtant avait joué lundi. Et puis les enfants/ados qui passaient leur temps à crier Nolwenn c'était vraiment très lourd...
Which ceremony ? It will have not athmosphere tomorrow after few minutes and family and friends were there today. He could come play 10 points and leave

J'ai pas pu suivre le match en entier à cause du travail mais en rentrant et en retouvant JR Godard sur le streaming j'ai cru défaillir Il faisait une fixette sur Nolwenn en plus
Old 05-30-2012, 08:18 PM   #112
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which ceremony ? It will have not athmosphere tomorrow after few minutes and family and friends were there today. He could come play 10 points and leave

J'ai pas pu suivre le match en entier à cause du travail mais en rentrant et en retouvant JR Godard sur le streaming j'ai cru défaillir Il faisait une fixette sur Nolwenn en plus
Ils annoncent (les médias) depuis le début du tournoi qu'il y aura une petite cérémonie pour rendre hommage à Arnaud (comme pour Santoro je suppose) après son match. Je n'ai pas rêvé quand même ? Après peut être qu'il ne voudra pas mais je pense qu'ils prévoient quelque chose, au moins un discours un peu plus long.

Et puis l'atmosphère de ce soir ou on entendait surtout les supporters belges et puis les gens quittaient les gradins, j'ai pas trouvé ça top non plus.

Désolée pour le français mais là c'est trop compliqué pour moi surtout à cette heure ci
Old 05-30-2012, 08:33 PM   #113
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
Ils annoncent (les médias) depuis le début du tournoi qu'il y aura une petite cérémonie pour rendre hommage à Arnaud (comme pour Santoro je suppose) après son match. Je n'ai pas rêvé quand même ? Après peut être qu'il ne voudra pas mais je pense qu'ils prévoient quelque chose, au moins un discours un peu plus long.

Et puis l'atmosphère de ce soir ou on entendait surtout les supporters belges et puis les gens quittaient les gradins, j'ai pas trouvé ça top non plus.

Désolée pour le français mais là c'est trop compliqué pour moi surtout à cette heure ci
Which medias ? Jean René ? Well it's not his last match and he had nothing in Marseille so Tonight Arno was in bad mood with the way he was losing so not sure it was the best idea

Yes belgians fans are the best in RG remember his match vs Rochus and kid's day is not my favorite day
Old 05-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #114
country flag Lesliem

Non pas Jean René uniquement (lol) mais les journalistes de France TV en général et ça me paraîtrait logique (je me demande si DIP, Brabant & Co n'en ont pas parlé aussi mais sans certitudes). ça serait décevant qu'il n'ait rien, c'est quand même son dernier Roland, ça n'est pas comparable à un tournoi ATP ou à un tournoi à l'étranger (Wimbledon qui se profile comme son dernier tournoi). Je veux dire Arnaud a quand même eu des matchs incroyables en Grand chelem et même si il n'a jamais brillé ici il a réalisé des matchs très accrochés. Sans compter ses matchs en Coupe Davis. Santoro et Grosjean ont eu leur cérémonie, pourquoi pas Arnaud ?
Old 05-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #115
country flag soulage

I didn't know but I believe you. We'll see but not a great fan of ceremony when they are not well prepared I mean in Marseille or for his last match it would have been better. We'll see

C'est moi ou France Telévision fait de la lèche à Arno partant du principe qu'il sera capitaine de coupe davis selon eux
Old 05-30-2012, 08:59 PM   #116
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

It's Laurent Luyat who doesn't stop saying there will have a little ceremony after he lost, he says it since monday "et restez avec nous, c'est LE dernier RG d'arnaud clément, il y aura une petite cérémonie....etc... ", and I think he said "peut-être une surprise", but I think it's still the fixette sur Nolwenn, il a supplié Daniel Leclerc de faire une ptite itw avec elle, c'était le challenge de la journée. lol

(nice mix frenghlish )

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #117
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

Fortunately, i understand French
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:17 PM   #118
country flag soulage

Lundi Luyat a du répété 100 fois que c'était le dernier RG d'Arno et je sens vraiment que c'est de la lèche vis à vis du capitanat parce que les autres années depuis l'arrivée de Tsonga et ses amis au top ils nous parlaient pas trop d'Arno sauf pour l’embêter sur sa vie privée

So this ceremony is maybe a fake of france telévison I'm wondering what is exactly this story ? I remember few minutes on center court for Seb when he retired and long time for Santoro for his last RG but Santoro was loving that kind of honors
Old 05-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #119
country flag Lesliem

Quote:
Lundi Luyat a du répété 100 fois que c'était le dernier RG d'Arno et je sens vraiment que c'est de la lèche vis à vis du capitanat parce que les autres années depuis l'arrivée de Tsonga et ses amis au top ils nous parlaient pas trop d'Arno sauf pour l’embêter sur sa vie privée

So this ceremony is maybe a fake of france telévison I'm wondering what is exactly this story ? I remember few minutes on center court for Seb when he retired and long time for Santoro for his last RG but Santoro was loving that kind of honors
I agree about Luyat and he is always ironic about Nolwenn (and his comments in general are pathetic). I don't think it will be a ceremony like Seb on center court with the FFT but just a speech from Arnaud and maybe presents or I don't know (juste un petit hommage pour sa carrière quoi mais pas un truc officiel).

La "mission" du jour de Lauclair c'était vraiment très lourd et je suis contente qu'elle n'ait pas eu lieu.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:56 AM   #120
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

for arno's sake, the match really should've stopped earlier in the 5th set. it's more likely he could come back more refreshed the next day. i'm not surprised he's agitated lol

i guess then it's just the right way to farewell arno... fighting the umpire till the last match
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote