Road to Roland-Garros/Clay Season 2012 - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-28-2012, 06:40 PM   #91
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Road to Roland-Garros/Clay Season 2012

A journalist tweet that Arno had cramps during is press conference and has to leave it. that was such a big battle that he just need rest.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #92
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
Ps : Marine c'était Jean René Godard le commentateur lol complétement nul
Mon dieu, j'ai cru tout le match que c'était Daniel Leclerc !!!!
Toutes mes excuses pour les horreurs que j'ai pu dire à son encontre.
Mais ça ne m'étonne pas en fait, puisque j'ai toujours détesté Godard au tour de france, il m'a toujours insupporté !!! Il m'insupporte tout autant au tennis, à la différence que j'aime le tennis, pas le vélo.
Quel nul, c'est clair, il a limite gâché le match avec ses commentaires ridicules et sa façon de s'emporter pour rien. Ca sonnait faux.

Wow, Arnaud was lucky to have cramps...after Bogomolov !

Did you see the video of the "vestiaires", with micka & arnaud, and their fun reaction "ahhh t'as gagné ???? on est foussssssss !!! LOL" both old guys were laughing so much

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #93
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Daniel Lauclair is the guy who make the stupid interview at the end video http://www.francetv.fr/sport/clement...a-l-usure-4005 Godard was commentating on the streaming

Goffin beats Stepanek in five sets and he had cramps but Goffin is young very young and talented

Many article about arno i can't sum up all this sorry for non french speakers.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #94
country flag soulage

The equipe.fr interview http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actuali...dore-ca/287342

google translation http://translate.google.fr/translate...re-ca%2F287342

Quote:
Clement: "I love it, I love it"
After a fierce battle of 4:19, Arnaud Clement knocked Alex Bogomolov. The French talks about his joy of living this kind of game before being paralyzed by cramps in a press conference.

"Arnaud Clement, how did you manage to win this game?
I fight to the base (smiles). I dominated the second and third sets. I'm here and I say, what you fight! Besides, I do not even ask the question, I have only one thing to do: fight. I just have to try to reverse the trend. The break in the fourth set me a lot of good morale even if he comes back and gets a match. We find the fight when I was really dominated. It's been a month and a half that my goal is Roland. It was worth making this preparation to live that moment.

But where do you get these resources?
I like it, I love it. It's fantastic. It gives me a super short, it gives me the perfect opponent because I know somewhere there will be trade and we'll run. I fought twice, I lost twice, once 6-4 in the third and another in 3:30 7-6 in the third '. I knew we would be in combat and that there would be exchanges. I was nervous because I had very few matches behind me, I do not know how long I had behind me. There is no substitute for matches.
"I like to think that I deserve."How do you judge the attitude of your opponent during the match? Would it not have served with a spoon to finish particular?
And if I spleen after (laughs). I have great respect for this guy. It is part of the same family template. It was the 150th for almost his entire career. Last year he was 25th and today it is still 50th. How he managed? Because he had much training and that he is a warrior on the court. I fought twice and it was always in a good mood. I have enormous respect for him. If he had served, it would have changed anything! It is used and I put the ball in the middle. If not stopped, the referee leaves the penalty spot. This changes nothing.

Do you feel you were rewarded for all the tough games lived at Roland Garros?
I think a lot. I had match point against Fabrice (Santoro) and against Corretja. Against Puerta, I had two match points against Agassi in 99. Once I beat Cedric (Pioline) being led two sets to zero and match point. Here it is I who saved a match point. I like to think I deserve it (smiles). Sport, this is not how it works, but I think it's a great reward on my last Roland can win a game like that in such an atmosphere and in front of my family members and people the world of tennis. When one is shown by the public, we also want to win for him. Today, I'm glad I made this for me, my family and people. "
the video of the end of match http://uk.video.yahoo.com/yahooeuros...-29487390.html
Old 05-29-2012, 12:36 AM   #95
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

thanks... i was reading this forum during the match, but couldn't log on because for some reason my phone could not store cookies. it really is an unbelievable match. for once, filo was right!

i can't watch that uk yahoo video, too bad.

funny all the people that he recalls for the tough matches are now retired. he sounds like such an antique

look there's a report on our newspaper http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/a...529-1zg22.html and it's trending higher than the report on hewitt and tomic lol

Last edited by Via : 05-29-2012 at 12:41 AM.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:40 AM   #96
country flag soulage

On the cover of l'equipe and a all page To read it's not easy but it's in french anyway

parisien

Attached Images
File Type: jpg jjp.jpg (295.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 05-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #97
country flag soulage

Last match on court 1 tomorrow after Mika. Let's hope some pleasure again Doubles should be thursday.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #98
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really "touched" by the cover of "L'Equipe" today, that proves they always have liked him. And in general, I'm very happy by all the stuff I read yesterday and today in the medias about arnaud. Everybody respect him as a player, I like they talk about his passion for his sport, he's known for that Arnaud. He's very respected.
There's even a famous football journalist who twitted "arnaud clément, ça c'est du sport pour le sport. Du courage pour le courage. Un fin poignante. 1ere émotion à RG".

I love the article of l'Equipe, thank you soulage, and Nolwenn always so sweet with her good advices for the color of the last t-shirt !(She'll be perfect as a supporter of DC when he'll be captain )

Guy Forget
Old 05-30-2012, 08:26 AM   #99
country flag soulage

article about the veterans and about what he did yesterday and OMG what he eat after his match

Last edited by soulage : 05-30-2012 at 08:33 AM.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #100
country flag Marine

OMG, I didn't know he could eat as much, even after big efforts !
For non speaking french: "hand-made delicious croque-monsieurs, much rice, big mixed salad (with salad, mais, surimi, tomatos, artichoke) then... some good dark chocolat, my new passion".

ohh soulage, nonnnnnn, it's Godard again in comments

Guy Forget

Last edited by Marine : 05-30-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #101
country flag soulage

The last minutes of Arno in RG. he's barely able to move and all the belgians are cheering for Goffin. Rain is coming
Old 05-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #102
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
The last minutes of Arno in RG. he's barely able to move and all the belgians are cheering for Goffin. Rain is coming
Goffin is playing like terminator these last 2 sets No errors! Bagel made him the beast.

Arnaud
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:00 PM   #103
country flag soulage

Goffin is very talented and Arno tired. The match has been stopped at 5-1. Arno will leave tomorrow. Strange end
Old 05-30-2012, 06:01 PM   #104
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

Play suspended. It was raining since the beginning of the last set, Arnaud was even playing without glasses, because the raindrops were falling, i suppose. unfortunately, Bernandes stopped the game only now, 1-5 30-0.

Arnaud had his chances in the second set, leading 4-3 with the break.
Even Nature wants Arnaud to stay one more day at RG
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #105
country flag soulage

Arno would have like the match has been stopped early when he was only one break down. He had no more energy so he thinks rain could save him but with two breaks down it's done. Not easy to play under rain but we can't say Goffin is not deserving is leading position. Arno had only the fuel for 3/4 sets.