Murray : "I can still become the best in the world this year" - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #166
country flag Vida

Vida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murray : "I can still become the best in the world this year"

imagine the reaction when/if murray wins a slam. it'll be like a miracle, a divine intervention. like god came down from heaven and gave murray the trophy... behind will sound the godly tone: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... everything goes white around murray, while something starts glowing above his head... his will transform and he becomes eternally beautiful... more divine music: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. he starts hovering, slowly closing his eyes in peace. gently smiles. his hair starts growing again... etc.
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #167
country flag Chase Visa

Chase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond repute

MTF will be destroyed if it does happen.

I'd love it
Old 05-08-2012, 02:38 PM   #168
country flag 70-68

70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireballer View Post
True but Djoker always was a superior player in every sense
Yes, the Djoker has clearly superior netgame, slice backhand, and variety

or not....

did you start watching tennis in 2011
70-68 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:48 PM   #169
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe in PS3
Old 05-08-2012, 03:04 PM   #170
country flag Fireballer

Fireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70-68 View Post
Yes, the Djoker has clearly superior netgame, slice backhand, and variety

or not....

did you start watching tennis in 2011
again a Muzzatard loser with stupid examples.net game,slice BH and variety LOL....who gives a fuck about those things.Better return,movement,speed,FH,BH,second serve,tennis brain,mentallity,champions spirit and heart.god you are dumb
Old 05-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #171
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

He's taking the week off to plot his ascent.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:45 PM   #172
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

Murray WILL win a slam, and very SOON.

I can't wait to see the reaction of the haters on here!

As for the person who predicted him to be out of the top 4 at the end of the year, what is that based on exactly?
Is there someone right on his tail? No.
Is he having a worse year than last? Not really.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #173
country flag Fireballer

Fireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooza2011 View Post

As for the person who predicted him to be out of the top 4 at the end of the year, what is that based on exactly?
Is there someone right on his tail? No.
Is he having a worse year than last? Not really.
OK man let's be realistic ok:

RG is coming up.Do you think he can win that?NO.Why?Nadal will make the final and he cant beat him in the final or SF

Wimbledon next.Do you think he can win that?NO.Why?Because the pressure and Rafa and Fed are much better there than him and Djoker too would get him but he is not a Wimbledon legend like those two.

US Open after that.Do you think he win that?NO.Why?Because Djoker,Rafa and Fed are bettter Slam and hardcourt players than him not to mention that he can be beat by some lower ranked players like in the past i.e Cilic and Wawrinka.

AO next year.Do you think he can win that?Maybe.Why?He made two finals there got beat in straights and still cant beat BIG 3 there and he needs to beat 2 of them to win it.That win against Nadal in 2010 was a long time ago and he became Nadal's bitch in Slams after that.

Djoker,Nadal,Fed will be here for 2-4 years and yes they will age but so will Murray and some young gun will come up and take the reigns after them and beat Murray in Slams instead of them.So yes he may fluke 1 Slam in his career but lack of weapons and mental strenght is the proof enough that it is unlikely.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:57 PM   #174
country flag 70-68

70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
again a Muzzatard loser with stupid examples.net game,slice BH and variety LOL....who gives a fuck about those things.Better return,movement,speed,FH,BH,second serve,tennis brain,mentallity,champions spirit and heart.god you are dumb
Well DJOKOTARD, you are the one who said the Djoker was always superior in every sense, but he is/was not whatever.... Did I say Murray is a better player than Djokovic? No, because he isn't. And pretty sure I said in another thread that Murray will probably not win a slam, so lol @ you calling me a tard.
70-68 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:02 PM   #175
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK man let's be realistic ok:

RG is coming up.Do you think he can win that?NO.Why?Nadal will make the final and he cant beat him in the final or SF

Wimbledon next.Do you think he can win that?NO.Why?Because the pressure and Rafa and Fed are much better there than him and Djoker too would get him but he is not a Wimbledon legend like those two.

US Open after that.Do you think he win that?NO.Why?Because Djoker,Rafa and Fed are bettter Slam and hardcourt players than him not to mention that he can be beat by some lower ranked players like in the past i.e Cilic and Wawrinka.

AO next year.Do you think he can win that?Maybe.Why?He made two finals there got beat in straights and still cant beat BIG 3 there and he needs to beat 2 of them to win it.That win against Nadal in 2010 was a long time ago and he became Nadal's bitch in Slams after that.

Djoker,Nadal,Fed will be here for 2-4 years and yes they will age but so will Murray and some young gun will come up and take the reigns after them and beat Murray in Slams instead of them.So yes he may fluke 1 Slam in his career but lack of weapons and mental strenght is the proof enough that it is unlikely.
He has pretty much no chance at RG but will win one of wimbeldon or USO this year, maybe even both.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #176
country flag Fireballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70-68 View Post
Well DJOKOTARD, you are the one who said the Djoker was always superior in every sense, but he is/was not whatever.... Did I say Murray is a better player than Djokovic? No, because he isn't. And pretty sure I said in another thread that Murray will probably not win a slam, so lol @ you calling me a tard.
Djokotard lol

Quote:
He has pretty much no chance at RG but will win one of wimbeldon or USO this year, maybe even both.

IQ level on decline I see

HE HAS ZERO CHANCE TO WIN BOTH AND 5% CHANCE TO WIN 1 OF THEM
Old 05-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #177
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

Ferrer should actually pass Murray YTD this week. However, still likely Murray finishes #4, though not assured

Robredo, Matosevic, Estrella, Dolgopolov, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez, Thiem
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #178
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

They will say Murray is a one slam wonder
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:01 PM   #179
country flag sleptember

sleptember has a reputation beyond reputesleptember has a reputation beyond reputesleptember has a reputation beyond reputesleptember has a reputation beyond reputesleptember has a reputation beyond reputesleptember has a reputation beyond reputesleptember has a reputation beyond reputesleptember has a reputation beyond reputesleptember has a reputation beyond reputesleptember has a reputation beyond reputesleptember has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
They will say Murray is a one slam wonder
Yep, there's just no winning with these guys. If Murray gets a Slam MTF will no doubt consider it a fluke victory.
sleptember is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:40 PM   #180
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love for Murray to win a slam and he will. I'm positive about it, i have no doubt. But he will never achieve the status of the other 3.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nş1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote