15 random things about me - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-01-2005, 10:17 PM   #1
country flag Turkeyballs Paco

Turkeyballs Paco has a reputation beyond reputeTurkeyballs Paco has a reputation beyond reputeTurkeyballs Paco has a reputation beyond reputeTurkeyballs Paco has a reputation beyond reputeTurkeyballs Paco has a reputation beyond reputeTurkeyballs Paco has a reputation beyond reputeTurkeyballs Paco has a reputation beyond reputeTurkeyballs Paco has a reputation beyond reputeTurkeyballs Paco has a reputation beyond reputeTurkeyballs Paco has a reputation beyond reputeTurkeyballs Paco has a reputation beyond repute
Default 15 random things about me

We should start a thread about our random quirks that make us adorable. I'll start us off.

1. I prefer thongs over other types of panties. It's like a slutty little secret I'm keeping from the whole world when I wear them, until they pop out and the guy that sits across from me says, "hey I like the purple today". That sucks.
2. My first cd was U2 boy. My favorite cd is dookie - greenday.
3. My favorite cuss word is "motherfucker".
4. I'm afraid of cockroaches, those really big ones we have in southeast texas, affectionately known as "tree roaches". If I see one in the house, I leave the room. I've never actually killed one myself, I always get someone else to do it. And I can't pick them up if I see them dead. Someone else has to do that,too.
5. I have to wash my hands after touching hand rails.
6. I haven't believed in god since 2002. I don't know why it took me so long to figure it out.
7. I have smoked on and off since I was 11.
8. I have been addicted to diet coke since I was 9.
9. I started wearing a bra at 9, shaving my legs at 10 and had my first period at 12. But I didn't go to Brazil until I was 20.
10. I am pro-choice.
11. I love the detroit redwings.
12. I dislike people who hate cats, and brag about it. Like, who gives a fuck?
13. I stole lipstick when I was 7 and got caught. My mom forced me to take it back and apologize. I sometimes dream about shoplifting and in my dream, I'm always left alone in a mall after closing. It's a really great feeling, but then I wake up.
14. Even though I'm from texas, I dislike country music and I've only ridden a horse once in my life.
15. I will never date a guy named Andy, Andrew or any derivative of that name. I have a brother named Andy. But for some reason, even though I have another brother named Jimmy, I would be ok with dating a guy named Jim or Jimmy.
Turkeyballs Paco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2005, 10:27 PM   #2
country flag Phunkadelicious

Phunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 15 random things about me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkeyballs Paco
We should start a thread about our random quirks that make us adorable. I'll start us off.

1. I prefer thongs over other types of panties. It's like a slutty little secret I'm keeping from the whole world when I wear them, until they pop out and the guy that sits across from me says, "hey I like the purple today". That sucks.
2. My first cd was U2 boy. My favorite cd is dookie - greenday.
3. My favorite cuss word is "motherfucker".
4. I'm afraid of cockroaches, those really big ones we have in southeast texas, affectionately known as "tree roaches". If I see one in the house, I leave the room. I've never actually killed one myself, I always get someone else to do it. And I can't pick them up if I see them dead. Someone else has to do that,too.
5. I have to wash my hands after touching hand rails.
6. I haven't believed in god since 2002. I don't know why it took me so long to figure it out.
7. I have smoked on and off since I was 11.
8. I have been addicted to diet coke since I was 9.
9. I started wearing a bra at 9, shaving my legs at 10 and had my first period at 12. But I didn't go to Brazil until I was 20.
10. I am pro-choice.
11. I love the detroit redwings.
12. I dislike people who hate cats, and brag about it. Like, who gives a fuck?
13. I stole lipstick when I was 7 and got caught. My mom forced me to take it back and apologize. I sometimes dream about shoplifting and in my dream, I'm always left alone in a mall after closing. It's a really great feeling, but then I wake up.
14. Even though I'm from texas, I dislike country music and I've only ridden a horse once in my life.
15. I will never date a guy named Andy, Andrew or any derivative of that name. I have a brother named Andy. But for some reason, even though I have another brother named Jimmy, I would be ok with dating a guy named Jim or Jimmy.
we may be soulmates

oh and one of my random quirks is that I fall in love way too easily
Phunkadelicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 10:52 PM   #3
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Just 15? Oh, where to start

I'll come back and play lata.

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 11:11 PM   #4
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Of course by LATA, I mean right now since my fat pizza will take a while to cook. I'm like, half following your lead on most of these, but eh.

1) I like to buy fancy underwear. Pretty bras, frilly panties, yada yada. I mean, I have casual stuff too, but it just doesn't feel the same. When I swear the fancy stuff, I feel empowered. Since nobody else sees it, that's my little not-so-secret. In fact, one of my favourite things to do is buy nice underwear and then look at myself in the mirror in it. What? I'm allowed to be self loving from time to time. I secretely adore my body. It's lovely and it's my little nost-sos-secret

2) I loooooooove to talk about myself. Look out.

3) My favourite cuss word is "****". People think that it's the most vile word on earth when all it means is female genetalia. Figures, eh?

4) I'm afraid of heights. You know those flights of stairs that you can see down through? For example, stairs made of metal with tiny tiny holes throughout the material? Well I almost had a panic attack going up several flights of those over a cliff to get into the old part of Quebec City.

5) The same year I was in Quebec City, right before my 19th birthday, I was looking for an ATM around 2am. MY friends were waiting for the bus and didn't seem to want to come with me, so I was like "fine, I'll be back". Long story short, I ended up wandering through a parking garage and asking a line of guys who just happened to be hanging out there if they spoke english and then if they knew where i could find an ATM. Stupid? For sure. But I'm still alive.

6) On the same note, if I really want to do something and nobody wants to come with me... I'll do it anyways. I don't need people to wipe my ass every step of the way. The same friends who refused to come with me couldn't believe that I had left and spent half an hour freaking out. I was like - hello, I said I was going. Did we just meet?

7) I want to believe in God.

8) I first tried smoking cigarettes when I was 11 or 12 in an alley behind the plaza near my house. This was actually where my friends and I hung out a lot. In an alley. Yeah, that sums up my hometown right there.

9) I dislike cats, though I don't hate them. I just think they are evil and tricky. With me around, there is more than enough evil and tricky to fill a room... no need to add to it by buying a cat.

10) When I was 11 or 12 I decided that pubic hair icked me out so I shaved it all off. Worst. Razor. Burn. Ever. Wow. Needless to say, I've learned since then how NOT to shave that region.

11) I started smoking pot at 15. I hung out with the "potheads" so it was just something that happened. It was New Years Day 1998. I was tobaggoning with my two best friends at the time, and we went into the woods and sat on some logs and did it. Anybody who says it doesn't work the first time is incorrect. The last time I smoked pot was a few months ago. It was my first time in quite some time and it made me feel... dumb. And slow. I don't know why i used to enjoy it so much. My brain is the one thing i've always prided myself on, so it's hard to imagine enjoying something that temporarily makes me sound like I don't have one.

12) I secretely love children. Sh! It sort of icks me out.

13) When I was a kid between 12 and 14 I stole various things from stores. Gum, mouthwash, a random child's toy. I never got caught. I also never really enjoyed it so I stopped.

14) I can't imagine dating a guy who is not at least as intelligent as me. Slim pickings, yo.

15) I loooovvvee the Pitsburgh Penguins. Even though they are awful. I'm thinking of dweebing out and buying a MAF jersey to put on my wall.

Chocking makes me sad.

Last edited by Chloe le Bopper : 12-01-2005 at 11:18 PM.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 11:37 PM   #5
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe le Bopper

12) I secretely love children. Sh! It sort of icks me out.
GASP!

Quote:
14) I can't imagine dating a guy who is not at least as intelligent as me. Slim pickings, yo.
Me too, which is an excellent answer to the eternal question, "Jess, why aren't you attracted to any of the guys at Syracuse..." Not only because I just can't deal with stupid people, but because intelligence is such a turn on.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 11:55 PM   #6
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

1). Shopping is my favorite thing to do, I take pride in what I wear and how I look. It seems as if I never have any or enough clothing in my closet(s), that's right, I take up an entire walk-in and then one of those smaller closets that can be found normally in a smaller bedroom.
2). My favorite designer is Miuccia Prada and used to be Tom Ford (Gucci Collection), Versace was my first designer owned piece.
3). I moved to the United States when I was 12 1/2.
4). I'm Venetian/Milanese, Mother's side is from Milano and Father's from Veneto, lived in Murano for 6 years and spent another 6 years in Milano.
5). I've been cooking since I was 9 years old, I can make everything from Pastries/Desserts to entire meals, mostly in the Italian cooking traditional, especially Milanese.
6). I'm a Scorpio.
7). My favorite vehicle/type of vehicle is Cadillac or Porsche, had a Cadillac Escalade in 2000 (white), I hate dark colors for anything aside from cars and am currently a proud owner of newer model of Porsche "truck", if that's what you want to call it.
8). I'm misunderstood, people automatically assume often times that I'm pompous or boastful, which may be true to an extent but not nearly the extent that others would expect.
9). During the summer, I prefer to have natural (dirty blonde) and during the winter I prefer darker hair to off-set my rather fair complexion, due to my Northern Italian heritage, I have a tendency to get pale during Fall / Winter.
10). I'm a resident of Manhattan at the moment and spent most of my years on Long Island.
11). I attended Catholic schools throughout all of my adolesence.
12). I hate predictable behavior, due to the fact that I get bored so easily when someone says or behaves in a predictable manner, well, normally I try to forget they exist or in a more polite way: block them out.
13). I have a shoe fetish.
14). I'm guilty of being shallow and superficial when it comes to what I view, I'm not into art galleries or musuems, those bore me, but when I view something (including tennis) I like for it to be as close to perfection as possible or similar to an art form that is.
15). My favorite song is L'italiano.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 11:59 PM   #7
country flag AgassiDomination

AgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond repute

Is this like a girls thread only or can I partake in this?
AgassiDomination is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 12:01 AM   #8
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgassiDomination
Is this like a girls thread only
I hope not, then again I'd still participate. Life is unisex.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:02 AM   #9
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this like a girls thread only or can I partake in this?
Primadonna is a guy, so there isn't any sexism in this thread, yet.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 12:48 AM   #10
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

1. I dont like dogs. I was attacked by dog few times as a kid, so i guess it stuck with me. and with my luck, all my friends have dogs. so we hang out at my house a lot
2. I can tell you where every single NBA, NFL, MLB player went to college. my friends call me "Human ESPN.com"
3. I worked at Best Buy and stole a load of x-box games hope no Best Buy workers read this
4. i hate fish, i could never eat fish,
5. boxers
6. I have over 10 pairs of Nike Shox, i dont know why, ever since they came out, i keep getting them, i have 3 pairs of same shoe in different colors but im not a shoe freak, its just the Shox that get me. I wear black shox with dress pants
7.I have watched every episode of "Seinfeld" atleast 4-5 times, I have the DVD collection, getting season 4-5 any day now
8. I lived 10 years in Europe, and last 9 in USA, plan to go back to Croatia after school
9. My birthday is on Dec. 14th, ill be 20 in 2 weeks
10. I went to Catholic grade school and high school
11. I have changed my major 4 times and this is my 3rd semester in school
12. I hate all the new movies coming out that are based of a comic book, i mean whats the point of watching it, you know what will happen. Just like that stupid "Troy" movie with Brad Pitt.
13. Speaking of Brad Pitt, I go to same University as brad and in the same frat
14. I play poker (texes hold'em) day and night online, offline, in class on my cell phone, yeah i know, get help
15. I cant believe i spent 10min writing this crap,
El Legenda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 01:30 AM   #11

Phunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1. Metrosexuals piss me off. Yes I know the definition of a metrosexual is a guy who is straight but has gay tendicies. WTF?! Just start sucking cock seriously...
there really isn't enough irony in the world, but this helps. you've just made my day AD
Old 12-02-2005, 01:33 AM   #12
country flag prima donna
Banned!

Quote:
1. Metrosexuals piss me off. Yes I know the definition of a metrosexual is a guy who is straight but has gay tendicies.
Most metrosexual men are not only better with the ladies, but they are far more inclined psychologically, sexually and generally speaking.

The only difference between a metrosexual man and an everyday boring guy that wears wrinkled shirts, is a metrosexual man is smart enough to present himself in such a manner that women consider ideal or typical. Image is everything and judging by your user name, I shouldn't have to tell you who once said this.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:35 AM   #13

Quote:
Are you a metrosexual dj blowe?
no, sorry, i've embraced sucking cock
Old 12-02-2005, 01:36 AM   #14
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 01:43 AM   #15
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau
Ditto!
I would rather be mysterious
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote