Juan-Ignacio's 2012 season. Current stop: Davis Cup QF vs Croatia! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-01-2012, 03:19 AM   #1
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Juan-Ignacio's 2012 season. Current stop: Davis Cup QF vs Croatia!

There hasn't been an update on this thread lately so I feel that making one single, running thread regarding all news, results, fan support and information regarding Juan can be posted here throughout the season!

2011 was a successful one for Juan-Ignacio, with the highlight making the QFs of the French Open for the second time! He got a good draw at the event and took full advantage. As well, he won all four of his singles matches at the World Team Championships to help lead Argentina to winning the competition in Dusseldorf. Juan advanced to the finals of Buenos Aires, SF of three events, and made R3 of the US Open. He finished 29-24 overall on the season and #29 in the year end rankings.

Juan-Ignacio currently has a 6-7 record through March this season. His best results are making the SF of Vina Del Mar and 3rd round of Australian Open. Has been a bit of a slow start, but now that the tour is turning to clay he will be expecting to turn things around and should be able to do so. He will be a reserve player on the Argentinian Davis Cup team. GL to the Argentinian team vs Croatia in the DC and hopefully Juan-Ignacio will have the opportunity to play one of a dead rubber!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2012, 01:46 PM   #2
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juan-Ignacio's 2012 season. Current stop: Davis Cup QF vs Croatia!

JIC didn't play in the Davis Cup vs Croatia but Argentina advanced through 4-1 to the SFs! Juan as always was there to help in the practice with David and JMDP, give support, and play if need be.

This upcoming week he will be playing in Monte Carlo and has drawn #16 seed Dolgopolov in R1. The two have never played one another, and Dolgo has been struggling for form recently. It's a good opportunity for JIC to get a victory in Monaco. Hopefully he can get it done!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Chela has not played since Wimbledon.

He seemed to have a problem with his Achilles during clay season.

Does anybody know what his situation is now ?

PS : he's entered Valencia (not Beijing/Tokyo)
Old 09-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

he's being treated in Valencia for both of his painful Achilles and hopes coming back before the end of the year :

http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/1...ar-y-especular
Old 12-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #5
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

Juan retires from tennis

Juan Ignacio Chela ‏@JuanIChela
Quote:
Después de muchos años llego el momento de pasar a otra etapa en mi vida, me retiro del tenis profesional

with cheap media love and fawners praising who didn't win slams

it must have been good to be a Swiss?

but chokers are always present in slam draws, wearing orange shoes and gold handbags
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Now these are the nights I am going to remember
Dead Net Cord is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote