Nico News and Articles - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2005, 11:00 AM   #1
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nico News and Articles

Massu was elected the best sportsman of the year (by all the chilean sportsmen)

A hundred of national sportsmen, of all the disciplines, chose almost for unanimity Nicolás Massú as the best of 2004 in the survey realized by La Tercera. The success of the vińamarino dragged to the exploit of the Olympic medals of Athens as the sports achievement of the year and to the tennis as the most out-standing discipline. Of 100 voters, only two stopped mentioning the Olympic champion as the best of the year.
The majority emphasized that the achievement of the tennis player was " historical and heroic ". Nicolás Massú, while, he said that is " emotive and nice that my sports partners recognize me fondly. If in Athens I fought very much, it was because I saw the 20 ó 30 friends who were encouraging me and were helping me to go out of the weariness ".

Congrats Nico

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever

Last edited by Fergie : 01-21-2005 at 12:00 PM.
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2005, 11:26 AM   #2
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles

Congrats Massu

nice he has his forum now

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 05:39 PM   #3
Kathy

Kathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Massu is feeling well and is able to play soon because any tournament he is in is a better tournament. No one, including the only one who would, can walk on the court facing Massu and not know that it could be their final match of that tournament. He is one of the best and I am surprised he has not been in the top ten the last few years. Anyway, I just hope he is able to get back in and do his best.

Oh, the only one who would think "Massu? No problem." is Federer and he would be wrong.
Kathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 10:26 PM   #4
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Oh, the only one who would think "Massu? No problem." is Federer and he would be wrong.
Massu won the last match that they played ... Nico and Rogi have played 2 matchs (1-1) and both matchs in 3 sets

Nico today did some exams because while he was training felt pain in his right leg, but he is ok an a new injury was discarded

Old 01-05-2005, 10:15 PM   #5
country flag taysbest

taysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel
Congrats Massu

nice he has his forum now
Yeah! I'm excited for him too. And all of his fans as well!
Old 01-05-2005, 10:33 PM   #6
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Quote:
Originally Posted by taysbest
Yeah! I'm excited for him too. And all of his fans as well!
Welcome to Nico forum

Old 01-06-2005, 10:25 AM   #7
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Nicolas Massu : Baume & Mercier ambassador in Latin America

Chilean tennis player, Nicolas Massu has decided to represent the Swiss watchmaking brand, Baume & Mercier and be its ambassador in the Latin American zone. At 24 years of age, he is currently ranked number 9 player in the ATP tour, and particularly distinguished himself at the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens, where he won gold medals in the singles and doubles sports events. Perseverance, sacrifice, innovation and perfection are his guiding values. The Baume & Mercier watchmaking house is very proud to be associated with this top-level sportsman.

Congrats Nico, he looks great in the promo pics

Old 01-06-2005, 11:45 AM   #8
country flag taysbest

taysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
Welcome to Nico forum
Thanks! I'm glad to be here!
Old 01-07-2005, 06:04 PM   #9
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

" Massú will not play in Acapulco "

During the last days the environment in the tennis did not have tranquility due to the words about Horace de la Peńa's nationality, nevertheless today there arose a good news that there gave it to know the trainer Patricio Rodríguez.

The coach confirmed that Nicolás Massú will not play the Acapulco tournament and will benefit the preparation of the Davis Cup team with a view to the commitment that he will support before his similar one of Russia.

Rodríguez in addition indicated that the "El Vampiro" had registered in the Mexican tournament "for any contingency ", since the priority continues being the serie for the first round of the World Group of the Davis Cup

Nice choice Nico

Old 01-08-2005, 11:10 AM   #10
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Nico will start his 2005 campaign next week in the Kooyong Classic Exhibition tournament which starts on Wednesday January 12th in Melbourne. Here is a link to the tournament web-site:-

http://www.kooyongltc.asn.au/

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 11:42 AM   #11
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Thanks Rosie for the info ... A lot of great players there, good luck Nico

Old 01-08-2005, 06:48 PM   #12
country flag Estefania_coriafan

Estefania_coriafan has a reputation beyond reputeEstefania_coriafan has a reputation beyond reputeEstefania_coriafan has a reputation beyond reputeEstefania_coriafan has a reputation beyond reputeEstefania_coriafan has a reputation beyond reputeEstefania_coriafan has a reputation beyond reputeEstefania_coriafan has a reputation beyond reputeEstefania_coriafan has a reputation beyond reputeEstefania_coriafan has a reputation beyond reputeEstefania_coriafan has a reputation beyond reputeEstefania_coriafan has a reputation beyond repute

Nico's own forum!!! I'm so exciting!!!!
This is a picture from Baume & Mercier
Old 01-09-2005, 02:26 PM   #13
country flag taysbest

Thanks for the link Rosie- looks like it's going to be a great tournament- loads of good players.....
And thanks for the pic Estefania....Nico cleans up well!
Old 01-09-2005, 06:11 PM   #14
country flag SuperRevelation

SuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the articles . Good luck Massu in Kooyong!

SuperRevelation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 01:59 PM   #15
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

jajajaj Muy buen foro
Vamos Nico !!!
+alonso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote