•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.47 » United we stand, Divided we fall - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 11:14 PM   #106
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.47

here is the order of play for tomorrow. ferru and no-djok get the night match tomorrow.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Scores/s...ar=2012&Seq=11
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2012, 11:33 PM   #107
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

nadal-tsonga is absolute toss-up. on one of most neutral surfaces, both in poor form. Probably Nadal, I think Tsonga is playing a little worse

Robredo, Matosevic, Estrella, Dolgopolov, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez, Thiem
emotion is online now View My Blog!  
Old 03-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #108
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

what up DG. no telling what is going to happen man. right now we dont know if the knee is better or worse.

still nadal has some major return and court positioning issues which he is absolutely hell bent on not fixing. he has to return well today and he has to take better control of the center of the court. and of course hitting the ball deep in the rallies will help his cause.

anyway i was just reading this article. check it out:

Roger Federer 'super excited' by Olympics at Wimbledon
By Jonathan Overend

“What's important is that the players show we love the Olympic spirit”

Roger Federer

Federer, the proud Swiss flag bearer for a second time, was a gold medallist in the men's doubles thanks, in the main (I'm sure he won't mind me saying), to the brilliance in the medal matches of his partner and pal Stan Wawrinka.

As Wawrinka lay on the court, a child-like Federer jigged around with all the excitement of Christmas morning, before warming his hands metaphorically over the body of his "on-fire" partner. If there were chestnuts to be roasted, one imagines the pair had the necessary warmth.

Federer still talks about it as one of his proudest moments. Now he wants more. He wants singles gold at his spiritual home: Centre Court, Wimbledon. And who dare bet against him?

"I think it's going to be helpful that I've won an Olympic Gold already," Federer told BBC Sport. "So I'll feel a little less pressure, although there will be massive pressure on all the players, especially the favourites.

Federer and Wawrinka beat Sweden's Thomas Johansson and Simon Aspelin 6-3 6-4 6-7 (4-7) 6-3 to win gold in Beijing

"This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be playing at Wimbledon at the Olympic Games. It's just a really big deal for us to be living that Olympic spirit, right there, at the most incredible arena we have in tennis.

"It's a big goal for me, there's no doubt about it. This is my fourth time. I don't think there's another player in singles who has played four in this era so I am very happy that I'm able to do this.

"I'm just super excited and can't wait until it comes around."

While he felt "confused" when mixed doubles was granted Olympic status for the first time ("I couldn't believe it was actually happening"), Federer knows tennis warrants its place at the Games.

"I think we have shown enough goodwill to prove that we care so dearly about the Olympic Games," he told me. "It's not always about points and rankings and money.

"What's important is that the players show we love the Olympic spirit, the dream of representing our country.

"I'm happy that we're in the Olympic Games and the more we can prove to the people that we care very dearly, the more I hope everyone's happier about it."
Old 03-29-2012, 12:17 AM   #109
country flag masterclass

masterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond repute

Hi again all...

I couldn't find any working Murray-Tipsarevic streams...
Just woke up. Maybe something will be working for the Tsonga-Nadal match.

Respectfully,
masterclass
Old 03-29-2012, 12:22 AM   #110
country flag masterclass

masterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond repute

What's up General Samson? How goes it?

I think Nadal's better off losing early in Miami and resting that knee for an extra week before he has to try and dominate on clay again. He needs to win at Monte-Carlo, Barcelona, Rome and Roland Garros. Madrid's new blue clay is not as important.

Respectfully,
masterclass
masterclass is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-29-2012, 12:31 AM   #111
country flag masterclass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
what up DG. no telling what is going to happen man. right now we dont know if the knee is better or worse.

still nadal has some major return and court positioning issues which he is absolutely hell bent on not fixing. he has to return well today and he has to take better control of the center of the court. and of course hitting the ball deep in the rallies will help his cause.

anyway i was just reading this article. check it out:

Roger Federer 'super excited' by Olympics at Wimbledon
By Jonathan Overend

“What's important is that the players show we love the Olympic spirit”

Roger Federer

Federer, the proud Swiss flag bearer for a second time, was a gold medallist in the men's doubles thanks, in the main (I'm sure he won't mind me saying), to the brilliance in the medal matches of his partner and pal Stan Wawrinka.

As Wawrinka lay on the court, a child-like Federer jigged around with all the excitement of Christmas morning, before warming his hands metaphorically over the body of his "on-fire" partner. If there were chestnuts to be roasted, one imagines the pair had the necessary warmth.

Federer still talks about it as one of his proudest moments. Now he wants more. He wants singles gold at his spiritual home: Centre Court, Wimbledon. And who dare bet against him?

"I think it's going to be helpful that I've won an Olympic Gold already," Federer told BBC Sport. "So I'll feel a little less pressure, although there will be massive pressure on all the players, especially the favourites.

Federer and Wawrinka beat Sweden's Thomas Johansson and Simon Aspelin 6-3 6-4 6-7 (4-7) 6-3 to win gold in Beijing

"This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be playing at Wimbledon at the Olympic Games. It's just a really big deal for us to be living that Olympic spirit, right there, at the most incredible arena we have in tennis.

"It's a big goal for me, there's no doubt about it. This is my fourth time. I don't think there's another player in singles who has played four in this era so I am very happy that I'm able to do this.

"I'm just super excited and can't wait until it comes around."

While he felt "confused" when mixed doubles was granted Olympic status for the first time ("I couldn't believe it was actually happening"), Federer knows tennis warrants its place at the Games.

"I think we have shown enough goodwill to prove that we care so dearly about the Olympic Games," he told me. "It's not always about points and rankings and money.

"What's important is that the players show we love the Olympic spirit, the dream of representing our country.

"I'm happy that we're in the Olympic Games and the more we can prove to the people that we care very dearly, the more I hope everyone's happier about it."
Thanks for the article General.
When asked about which event he wants to win most this year, he didn't say any of the majors, he said the singles at the Olympics. So I think his primary focus is grass and Wimbledon. He'll have over a month off now to recuperate from his heavy schedule since the beginning of the year, and aim to peak on the turf.

Respectfully,
masterclass
Old 03-29-2012, 12:42 AM   #112
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterclass View Post
What's up General Samson? How goes it?

I think Nadal's better off losing early in Miami and resting that knee for an extra week before he has to try and dominate on clay again. He needs to win at Monte-Carlo, Barcelona, Rome and Roland Garros. Madrid's new blue clay is not as important.

Respectfully,
masterclass

affirmative general masterclass. i could not agree more. ben also has pointed out that he gains nothing with a 3 hour win over tsonga.

and he could lose a lot.

all we can do is watch. hopefully he will make the right decision.

check out my new thread at ejacustan. this one is tricky for ejaculites so i dont expect this one to go far.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:50 AM   #113
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

vika is in deep shit. she looks fatigued and weary.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:53 AM   #114
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterclass View Post
Thanks for the article General.
When asked about which event he wants to win most this year, he didn't say any of the majors, he said the singles at the Olympics. So I think his primary focus is grass and Wimbledon. He'll have over a month off now to recuperate from his heavy schedule since the beginning of the year, and aim to peak on the turf.

Respectfully,
masterclass
that is the sense i am getting too general. he really wants the gold in singles.

i also heard that he wants to play in the 2016 olympics. so he is not going anywhere.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:59 AM   #115
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Thankfully Bartoli got the job done, already struggling to stay awake.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-29-2012, 01:03 AM   #116
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

I am ready folks.

Let's unleash the beast.

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-29-2012, 01:08 AM   #117
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

No strapping on the knee.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:09 AM   #118
country flag Ben.

What the fuck? The Big Show in on court
Old 03-29-2012, 01:18 AM   #119
country flag masterclass

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
I am ready folks.

Let's unleash the beast.
Hi Mr. General Javier. How is everything?

I found one working stream for Tsonga/Nadal on lshunter - the ZCast stream in HD.

Respectfully,
masterclass
Old 03-29-2012, 01:23 AM   #120
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a stream on Dutch Sports Channel in HD, general masterclass.

The forehand from Nadal to Tsonga's backhand is going to be a money shot tonight.

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread