st petersburg - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-28-2004, 11:54 PM   #16
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: st petersburg

the news about seb is really not good... i hope for seb's fans that he simply isn't telling arnaud about his future plans! (like he did keep news away from arnaud in the past)
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2004, 03:02 AM   #17
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

My strip in Miami was just a hoot. <<waving>> I'm hoooooome and at work again.

Hangdog, your experience sounds entirely marvelous. If it weren't for my sunny skies and 85F temperatures, I might be wishing I could switch places with you!!! However, I wouldn't sit too close to Remi, you might catch the cooties. I shouldn't be so hard on the coach, he is about to join the ranks of the unemployed...

And to quote the infamous twisted poster on MTF...."anymore pics???" Especially Benneteau pics.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 04:56 AM   #18
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Friday morning is now and I've decided to skip again my lectures (but not training, fortunately =) I have trained already this day early morning) but go to courts to support Cyril, Michael and Julien because all of them and especially 2 the last have a really difficult matches today against our nervous and conceited, very popular here Safin and Youzhny (yes, I respect them but nothing more).
Michelleg, at the moment I have only one picture of Julien, not so perfect (all interesting photos from 36 that I have after 2 first days in printable version I'm going to scan at weekends and put on forum). But he plays today so it's possible I think to get more pics.
ALLEZ Français!!!! "Allons enfants de la Patrie, le jour de gloire est arrivé!..."
Good luck!

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 05:06 AM   #19
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Via.. and Marine, by the way I have already said Arnaud about french fans who waits also like he self for wild card on next week tournament =)) ;-)

Nicolas Devilder

Old 10-29-2004, 07:42 AM   #20
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Good girl

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 08:38 AM   #21
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog
So I asked Arnaud about Sebastien. He said that he wasn’t sure if Seb really was going to play in Rotterdam and next year at all.... But also Arnaud said that Seb was really at home with his family and everything was good with him, he was ok. Arnaud told about Sebastien with a part of sorrow but not so sad and convinced me that Seb was happy and everything would be good.

Guy Forget
Old 10-29-2004, 11:33 PM   #22
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

llodra is into the semis.... does he still have time left for the doubles with arnaud?? lol... only last january in adelaide did he have to insist to me that he could play singles

hangdog you don't like you local heroes either? you fit right in here (marine is french so she's exempted lol)
Old 10-30-2004, 06:00 AM   #23
country flag Hangdog

Hey-hey!!
I haven't enough time so only the most important things.
First, Micka is the best in singles!! =)) To beat Safin.. it's always very difficult anyway! But Marat was so nervous and had not the best mood so by the end of the match the most of people supported Llodra.
And about Arnaud-Michael in doubles: (www.spbopen.ru) "Llodra-Clement are in the finals. French duet Llodra-Clement are already in the doubles’ finals. Their opponents Youzhny/Mirnyi had to withdraw from the tournament due to Mirnyi’s knee injury".
Now I have to go out. I want to visit again training of our french guys.
ALLEZ LLODRA, YOU'RE THE BEST IN SINGLES!!!!
ALLLLLLLEEEEEEEZ ARNAUD&MICKA IN DOUBLES, HAVE A VERY GOOD TRAINING TODAY!! =))

Nicolas Devilder

Old 10-30-2004, 11:35 AM   #24
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute

again in final??????????? how great!

Lukasz K.
Arnaud Robin H. Guillermo GL

Sebastien || Mathieu M. (RIP)|| Jesse || Mikhail || Thierry || Daniel K.

JOHN
stephB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 08:01 PM   #25
country flag Hangdog

Today I came to SCC with hope to meet Arnaud and Michael on their training. There wasn’t Micka but Arnaud trained with Dominik (it was a great idea I think). Here I can repeat that Arnaud has a really good coach!! I’ve seen many coaches in real in different situations these days but Arnaud’s, Micka’s and perhaps Korretja’s are the best.
Well, when I walked with Arnaud after training I asked him about Llodra, and Clement said about good Michael’s form and that he had to win... Interesting that when I talked to french coaches after match Llodra-Beck and asked them about their future rivals in doubles they predicted Knowles-Zimonjic. So all their predictions didn’t become truth and I don’t want to think about tomorrow’s winner. “Will live – will see”,- says russian byword. By the way, Arnaud asked me where’s my flag today (I went to competitions after my training and didn’t get it with me... I’ve regretted about it!! Sorry.. )... I promised that tomorrow my flag will be with me, exactly. I don’t think about next.. and the last here this year!.. match but I saw today that Clement play not worth than Hrbaty and I’m going to support french guys more that it’s possible!
Marchons France!!!!! Allez gars!!!!!

Nicolas Devilder

Old 10-31-2004, 12:23 AM   #26
country flag Via

i think you owned arnaud clement this week, hangdog

.....and you really can own arnaud's coach too very shortly.... he should be up for grabs and there isn't any known competition with you

anyway...allez les gars 'frenchies' in doubles on sunday!!!
Old 10-31-2004, 04:05 AM   #27
prazz_m

prazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys
i haven't been around much but just wanted a post a quick message of horror:
I THINK THE UGLY BLONDE GOATEE THING IS BACK
check out this picture (from st petersburg autograph session) and let me know what you think...i could be wrong! (hope so)
http://www.atptennis.com/en/media/in...pete_autos.jpg

bye

hopelessly devoted to you....arnaud and juan carlos
prazz_m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 10:53 AM   #28
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog
By the way, Arnaud asked me where’s my flag today (I went to competitions after my training and didn’t get it with me... I’ve regretted about it!! Sorry.. )...
He notices all, Arnaud, and he's requiring

Guy Forget
Old 10-31-2004, 03:08 PM   #29
country flag Marine

Doubles - Final
(2)Llodra/Clement d Hrbaty/Levinsky 63 62

Very good news for me:
at first, they won.
Secondly, they're still in Russia, it means they probably won't play tomorrow, so they'll play on tuesday...the day I go to Bercy

Guy Forget
Old 10-31-2004, 03:29 PM   #30
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by prazz_m
hey guys
i haven't been around much but just wanted a post a quick message of horror:
I THINK THE UGLY BLONDE GOATEE THING IS BACK
check out this picture (from st petersburg autograph session) and let me know what you think...i could be wrong! (hope so)
http://www.atptennis.com/en/media/in...pete_autos.jpg

bye

I think you're right Why does he insist So much to look ugly ?? why ?
ughhh...I don't want to be spiteful, but, do you think the pic shows the look of a guy who understands all the guy a front of him tells ? ...
He seems to do that with a good grace, he loves ....

Guy Forget