Battlestar Galactica and LesBionic Women! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-24-2004, 11:40 PM   #1
country flag Chesty Larue
I am the Lizard Queen!

Chesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Battlestar Galactica and LesBionic Women!

Ok so the title sucks but if something better comes along I'll change it

ok so here's a little info on the characters..just so you know it's totally bias

Captain Archer

First real space exploring Human Captain..hip hip hooray His character disliked the Vulcans because he thinks they held back his father's accomplishments. (Vulcans are helping human since they're brand new to space travel) He now however has mellowed on them..and probably considers T'Pol a friend. (If you ever consider Archer and T'Pol should have a romantic relationship you will be shot on sight! ) He was all naive and happy about exploring but last season went thru a dramatic change when Earth was attacked by an unknown species. He became focused on the mission to stop them at all costs..made some morally difficult decisions and has lost the man he was 3 years ago.

Ileana's opinion: He's not terribly interesting to me. I've never really liked him.

Sub Commander T'Pol

Well theoretically she's former Sub Commander..that was her rank with the Vulcan High Command (Starfleet is the human equivalent) but resigned her commission when she was recalled to Vulcan and decided to stay with Enterprise instead. She's definitely not cut from the traditional Vulcan cloth. She's interested in other species and she's very curious with a definite stubborn streak Her interest in emotions have gotten her in to trouble several times the worst being the last time..it led to her addiction. She's now recovering from the addiction..but may have to live with the effects from now on..being unable to fully control her emotions. Her character would be considered rebellious by her people and she's got a definite fire

Ileana's opinion: Love her! T'Pol along with Trip are my 2 favorites characters..but they're about to have T'Pol undergo a big change this season..I'm afraid she'll lose that spark she's always had Have to wait and see.

Commander Charles "Trip" Tucker III

The chief engineer and third in command on Enterprise. Trip started off as the good 'ol Southern boy Space was a whole new experience for him..but he's got a natural charm that helps him out Under went a big change last year as well..when earth was attacked his home town was wiped off the map. His sister was killed. He's from Florida (don't ask I have no clue about the accent..that's the way they wanted it ) He refused to grieve for his sister as she was one of just 7 million killed and he said she was no more important than the rest of them. He managed to control his hate..but was plagued with dreams of his sister dying. Unable to sleep..the doc got T'Pol to help him out naturally. They developped a close relationship during this period of time and when the grief finally caught up with him 9 months later she was there to comfort him *sigh* Beautiful scene

Ileana's opinion: Love him! lol..like I said him and T'Pol are the best two characters in my opinion.

So these are the big 3 characters..the other 4 don't get nearly as much screen time. Season 3 was important as the big 3 all had their lives changed. Archer lost his soul..T'Pol got herself an addiction..and Trip got anger and pain.

Up next..the other 4 characters

Last edited by Chesty Larue : 10-09-2007 at 08:51 PM.
Chesty Larue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2004, 11:57 PM   #2
I am the Lizard Queen!

Chesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond reputeChesty Larue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Enterprise!!

Lieutenant Malcolm Reed

Malcolm is the tactical officer. He likes guns He's in charge of the guns so that's good. He's a sort of typical Brit with the stiff upper lip. Has developed a nice friendship with Trip. Was hot for T'Pol's body in the first season 1

Ileana's opinion: Mal's ok..he doesn't hold out a ton of interest for me..as I'm sure my short summary shows I think he's gay..but trying desperately not to be

Ensign Hoshi Sato

Hoshi doesn't get used too much on the show. She's the communications officer, and is a natural genius with languages. She didn't want to come on Enterprise but Archer (who was her friend) convinced her to come along. She's scared often and easily Recently she's showed some more guts but it's taken awhile. She generally doesn't feel comfortable with herself and other people..feels kind of isolated. She's got a friendship with Travis..but it's almost entirely off screen. Get's along well with the doctor as well.

Ileana's opinion: Hoshi isn't on a whole lot so there's not much to say. She was a big time wimp but she's starting to come around it seems.
Old 10-24-2004, 11:58 PM   #3
I am the Lizard Queen!

Ensign Travis Mayweather

Talk about not being used. This character could die and no one would notice It's really that bad! He gets like one or two lines per episode most of the time. He's the pilot of the ship and was actually born in space. He's family ran a cargo business or some such thing

Ileana's opinion: What to say..in 3 years he hasn't been on enough to even develop an opinion

Doctor Phlox

Phlox is on Enterprise as part of some medical exchange program. He's denobulan. We know his people are into polygamy Phlox has 3 wives and each of those wives has another 2 husbands..and well you get the point He's very happy go lucky most of the time. Very friendly and willing to try new things and open to new cultures A little too interested in the mating habits of other species We joke he's got hidden camera's on board to catch any action that might be happening Has a friendship with T'Pol..they are the only 2 aliens on board. She won't reveal personal things to him but he's comfortable with him.

Ileana's opinion: Phlox is a good guy Probably my third favorite character. He gets along well with everyone

That's everyone!
Old 10-24-2004, 11:58 PM   #4
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute

Enterprise

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/LosDosMos/10.jpg

"I'm just on a mission today. But the end result, you will feel better."
"Not when you go home alone tonight I won't..."

"What is your good luck charm?"
"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Murkofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 12:06 AM   #5
I am the Lizard Queen!

Lord Malcolm's bio is crap lol..I honestly couldn't think of anything relevant concerning him..perhaps I should pay more attention
Old 10-27-2004, 01:52 AM   #6
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute

Bump!

Why is Malcolm no longer obsessed with T'Pol's bod?

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 10-27-2004, 02:21 AM   #7
I am the Lizard Queen!

Well I think it was a purely physical thing In the first season Trip and Malcolm got drunk and Mal asked Trip if he thought T'Pol was pretty..Trip was all God no! She's Vulcan! Mal was like she's got an awfully nice bum

Then again in season 2..actually..there's an episode where T'Pol..umm well for lack of a better word goes into heat (it's a Vulcan thing) and trying to find someone to scratch her itch ran into Mal, who was trying to get her back to the doctor and she said.."I've seen the way you look at me on the bridge" Good one Mal! It's always great to check out your senior officers while on duty

Anyhoo does he still find her attractive..well I would guess yes..but in season 3 there are rumours on the ship about Trip and T'Pol..and Mal has bugged Trip about it more than once So he knows if anything's happening with T'Pol Trip is the man Also Malcolm doesn't really have any sort of personal relationship with T'Pol.
Old 10-27-2004, 02:52 AM   #8
I am the Lizard Queen!

Up this Friday..T'Pol gets kidnapped by a Sex slave trader! He's big and green..much like the Hulk

and some other stuff happens.. They're all hyped for Brent Spiner guest staring..he's the dude that played Data in TNG.

Oh and I will put up a little summary of Trip and T'Pol from Season 1 Season 2 they had almost no interaction (thank you retarded writers! :retard: ) and well Season 3 would just take too long
Old 10-27-2004, 03:32 AM   #9
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Summary

And thank you for telling me he played Data, otherwise I would've had no idea LeVar Burton needs to come on next

I think it's hilarious that Keckler writes "T'Pol CRACK WHORES" whenever she shows emotion

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 10-27-2004, 04:01 AM   #10
I am the Lizard Queen!

LeVar Burton actually directs a lot of their episodes..he's very good

Poor Polly is a CRACK WHORE Ah well we all make mistakes

My favorite from the Home recap is.."Trip, I have to do this...for many reasons," T'Pol continues. Well, she called him "Trip," she must CRACK WHORE him very much.

Awww she does CRACK WHORE him very much

Last edited by Chesty Larue : 10-27-2004 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-27-2004, 11:30 PM   #11
I am the Lizard Queen!

k season 1 summary time ...This is going to be broken up into pieces obviously.

Trip and T'Pol - The Early Years

snazzy title eh?

The First time they meet

Captain introduces to T'Pol..Commander Charles Tucker III

Trip extends a hand and says.."Trip..my friends call me Trip"

T'Pol looks at him, then turns away saying.."I'll try to remember that"

*snort* And they're off!

Soon after they hit decon..

Much mutual rubbing abounds ..someone needs to tell me why they can't reach their own ears?

Trip in particular looks rather intent on his task

Although not to be out done..T'Pol lingers on his back.

Later on the bridge (clothes now back on ) ..they get into it again

Is it really necessary to get that up close and personal when fighting?

Last edited by Chesty Larue : 10-27-2004 at 11:34 PM.
Old 10-27-2004, 11:56 PM   #12
I am the Lizard Queen!

Further down the road they end up stranded on a planet with a few others..and inhale a pollen that makes them paranoid and just plain nutty!

Trip starts getting suspicious of T'Pol..the evil Vulcan!

Once again..getting up in each other's personal space to fight

Things aren't going so good..T'Pol isn't affected as fast as the others but is still losing a bit of her control.

Tension Mounts!

Trip pulls a gun and threatens..."I'm going to split you in two!" Oh my Maybe a little early in the relationship for that one Trip

T'Pol ends up shooting Trip's ass lol But all ends well and apologizies and understanding is doled out..Hooray!

Next adventure..Trip gets pregnant! *snickers*

He goes over to an alien ship to help them out with repairs..the female engineer later takes him to a holographic suite and they play a game where you put your hand in a box filled with pebbles. Trip thinks nothing of it, it isn't at all sexual or anything. Turns out the female engineer didn't realize a human male would be compatible..and Trip turns out preggers!

The Captain tries to refrain from laughing at T'Pol nails Trip to the wall lol..

T'Pol: "Three days! You were only there for three days and you couldn't restrain yourself."

Trip: "I'm telling you, Captain I was a complete gentleman the entire time."

T'Pol: "I imagine that's a question of how you define 'gentleman.'"

Trip goes on to explain all they did was go to the holosuite (simulations of her planet)...

T'Pol: "This engineer wanted you to see her planet?"

Trip: "So?"

T'Pol: "Perhaps the next step would have been to meet her holographic parents. If I'm not mistaken on some planets, that's a precursor to marriage."

Trip: *trying desperatly to ignore T'Pol* "We took a ride in a rowboat. I swear, Captain, nothing happened. I considered myself a diplomat from the minute I set foot in that vessel."

Trip then recalls them putting their hands in the box of pebbles..

T'Pol: "One of the first things a diplomat learns is not to stick his fingers where they don't belong."

Oh it was good! Was T'Pol perhaps a bit jealous? Probably not at this point in time..but lord she had wayy to much fun messing with him

Last edited by Chesty Larue : 10-28-2004 at 12:03 AM.
Old 10-28-2004, 12:24 AM   #13
I am the Lizard Queen!

More later when this freaking board stops being so damn slow!

It's taking me forever right now!
Old 10-28-2004, 12:45 AM   #14
country flag Lisbeth
SammySammySammy OiOiOi

Lisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ileana, now if I start watching it again I'll know what's going on
Lisbeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 05:02 PM   #15
I am the Lizard Queen!

Alright I'm back and the board is fast now. No problem Jane..I aim to please

On we go..

Ahh the first rather meaningful episode for the 2 of them. T'Pol receives an encrypted transmission from a nearby Vulcan ship and Trip finds it. Bearing in mind no one really trusts anyone yet Trip has to tell the Captain about it..Archer tells Trip to have Hoshi decrypt them message. Hoshi does and says it's a letter, in Vulcan but she didn't read it. Neither her nor Trip feel good about this but it's his job so Trip takes it an runs it thru translation. He discovers it's a personal letter and feels like a heel now for reading it. He tells the Captain it's personal and he won't tell the Captain what was in it unless ordered to do so. Archer's fine with not knowing..and Trip says he has to fess up to her it's the right thing to do. Archer's all..why would you do that? moral fortitude eluding him

So here we are at the start..Trip hasn't found the letter yet and is happily in the mess hall.

Trip gets some pecan pie and asks T'Pol to join him.

Trip offers her a bite of his pie She says no thanks it's mostly sugar (It's not like she would have EVER taken it from his fork in a million years anyway) Trip comments "It may not be good for the body but it sure is good for the soul." T'Pol is reading something and looking distracted..Trip asks if she's ok and she says she's fine and leaves for her quarters.

He's now found the letter..read it and is telling her about it. T'Pol is not happy..well as not happy as she gets at this point She gets a little snippy, with reason.."I have more letters in my quarters. Would you like to read those as well?" Trip feels like a bigger heel lol. He's not so good at apologizing well T'Pol asks if anyone else read it, he says no just him. She says keep it that way..he promises.

We find out T'Pol hasn't been able to sleep..she's been up for 3 days straight and has a tension headache. Obviously this letter is troubling her. Doc suggests she talk about it..she says no and leaves.

However she ends up seeing the wisdom of this and really needs advice. She calls Trip to her quarters to ask his advice, since he already knows what's going on. So on to the letter itself..It was an ultimatum from Koss' parents saying come home now and get married or the wedding is off. She explains to Trip that she already postponed her marriage and Koss' parents were "insulted that I would put off our plans to serve on a human vessel." Ohh they sound like lovely folk

Trip asks why she can't just go home and get married then come back to Enterprise. T'Pol informs him that "It's customary for a husband and wife to reside together for at least one Vulcan year." Koss can't come to Enterprise either cause he's an architect..he would have nothing to do.

She then asks for his advice..he asks what she wants to do? She says that is irrelevant. He says no it isn't..does she want to go back and live with this guy or stay on Enterprise? She tells him she has an obligation. He champions personal choice. They go back and forth for a bit and he says it sounds like she's already made up her mind..she says it was a mistake to ask him for advice. He parts with these words.."Did it ever occur to you that you might've postponed the wedding because subconsciously you wanted to get out of it?" She says that would imply her subconscious controls her decisions and it doesn't. Trip says happens to humans all the time perhaps she's picking up some bad habits

The Vulcan ship is just about ready to leave and Trip quitely says to T'Pol he assumes she's all packed. She looks at him then to the Captain and says "With your permission I'd like to transmit a message to the Ti'Mur, to send to Vulcan." Archer says sure..T'Pol looks back at Trip who gives her a cute little half smile..awww She then leaves and Archer's all..what was that about? Trip tells him.."It's personal."

The episode closes with T'Pol in her quarters meditating and we see her looking down at...a piece of pecan pie Hmm..interesting..

Yay they now share a secret! How cute.

Oh and officially now the saddest part of the episode..during their convo in her quarters T'Pol tells Trip "Marriages on Vulcan are arranged during childhood. I've only met Koss four times." Trip says.."How can you be in love with a guy you've only met four times?" T'Pol's all..what's love got to do with it? she says "It's assumed that we'd eventually develop an affection for one another."

Oh Polly..if you only knew