In the striplight - tripwires (4000 ajde posts as well) - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-26-2012, 06:07 PM   #46
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the striplight - tripwires (4000 ajde posts as well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I'm a closet Rafoletard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2012, 07:26 AM   #47
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
6. Is Sweet Cleo your double account? This thread has blown your cover: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=199007
Ajde

OMG how did I miss this thread...
Darn, it's closed now, I can't even comment in it.

Last edited by Kat_YYZ : 03-27-2012 at 07:35 AM.
Kat_YYZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #48
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
11. Why did you choose a hotel that had an uphill incline to the reception?
Because I was prescient enough to anticipate that some random from MTF who kindly agreed to be my tourguide in Melbourne would have some...fitness issues, to put it politely, and I wanted some entertainment at his expense.

Quote:
12. What is your favourite word out of the many I overuse?
Faulty for sure.
Quote:
13. Out of the Krispy Kreme dude, the Koko Black waiter and my dad, who was the cutest?
Obviously your dad. What kind of a useless question is this?

Quote:
14. Were you serious when you said pretentiously cut up fruit tastes better?
I never said it tasted better. I just said it was easier to eat since it was nicely sliced up into thin pieces and I didn't have to use my hand to hold it, bite into it, hurt my teeth and get juice all over my hands, which would prompt me to either 1) look for some wet wipes and freak out when I can't find any; or 2) go to the toilet to wash my hand every 5 seconds.

Quote:
15. Do you enjoy having a whipped vpartner?
Yes, I find the idea very arousing.

Quote:
16. Do you realise that you're the only person in the world that still looks perfect while donning a FG cap?
No, I share this honour with FG himself.

Quote:
17. Are you impressed that I randomized the order of my questions so the 43 filler questions weren't as blatant?
I seriously don't understand this question. Why would the randomising make 43 filler questions less blatant? Did you mean to suggest that there are 5 non-filler, i.e. potentially serious, questions in this thread?

Quote:
18. Which chat thread should be ajde-ize next?
Singaporean chat thread of course, followed by Rafachat.

Quote:
19. Were you embarrassed walking in public within 20 metres of me?
So embarrassed that I had to keep a 21 metres distance from you at all times.

Quote:
20. Are you only friends with me because you like my parents?
Yes. Shit, how did you guess?

Quote:
21. Can you comprehend how someone can write 50 questions of such shit quality in a single post?
Absolutely. You started this thread. QED.

Quote:
22. How do you stop yourself from instantly proposing to a man who is donning the Crocs + Socks combo?
By demonstrating amazing self-restraint and resilience which then translated to an obstinate refusal to fall prey to the intensely seductive and indescribably arousing visual that is a man who is donning the Crocs + Socks combo.

Quote:
23. How disgruntled are you that these questions are not multiple choice?
Super pleased actually. I've always been shit at multiple choice and you know how I love writing essays and being all verbose.

Quote:
24. Do you understand why Radek Stepanek chooses to play tennis when he could be a Victoria's Secret model?
Because it's his goal in life to beat Tommy Haas.

Quote:
25. Could you identify any objects in my room that an actual practical person would think of buying?
That expensive amp for the expensive headphones. Obviously the only practical way to listen to music is to do so pretentiously.

Quote:
26. Would you have been a Hasstard if you were aware of his achievements in my signature when you were choosing what type of tard you wanted to grow up to be?
Probably not because I'm a bandwagoner and a glory hunter. However, ever since 1) I met you; and 2) he looked directly at me for two seconds in that intensely sexy manner at the tennis, I have become an honorary Hasstard.

Quote:
27. Why does my CP have no good reps from you and instead only a bad rep from your Sweet Cleo account?
I believe that has been rectified. I had to badrep you from my Sweet Cleo account in order to protect my cover but you saw right through me.

Quote:
28. Were you impressed by my walking speed or were you too distracted because I was just a blur?
Did you mean you were a blur because you were too fast? But that can't be; you were always at least 3 steps behind me. Your walking speed arouses me.

Quote:
29. Was my premium account the thing that attracted you to me initially?
If it'd been a lifetime account I would've stayed in Melbourne to be with you. Shame.

Quote:
30. Are you going to preorder the blu ray edition of Lu Vs Serra?
Only if I can find a version that was filmed from behind the black pole.

Quote:
31. Were you taken a back by my feminine aura when you first saw me?
If by "feminine" you really meant "gay", then...

...no, not really. I was too busy trying to decipher your accent to notice.

Quote:
32. How many times did you have to refer to your dictionary when reading the book I gave you?
Like, every other sentence, because the English is, like, so hard? I mean, like, what the hell does, like, "dead" and "friends" even mean?

Quote:
33. What is your favourite post of mine?
I'll come back to this; too tired to trawl through threads to look for a couple of posts now. (Yes I'm taking this question seriously. )

Quote:
34. Have you gotten over the fact that your gimp cheerleader forgot to vote for you in the SF of Miss MTF?
Obviously not? Why else do you think you're so vwhipped? I can't believe YOU didn't vote for me at the most crucial stage of the contest. It would have been my greatest achievement in life to beat Nathii and get to the final.

Quote:
36. Were you just being polite when you didn't ask Andrey if he had Leprosy?
Actually I wanted to ask if he was too poor and/or ignorant to invest in sunblock but I thought that might have been politically incorrect.

Quote:
37. Did you refrain from spending $107 to watch Rogi Vs Ivo in the back row because you felt guilty about taking advantage of such a bar bar bargain?
Bar bar bargain? No, it was because I felt guilty about ditching you. (And because it made zero financial sense to spend $107 x 1.38 to watch Rogi versus Ivo from the last row of RLA.)

Quote:
38. How many typos and examples of dire English are there in this post?
Question 4 is absolutely reprehensible. Question 31 - "aback" and not "a back". Question 36 - not sure why "leprosy" was capitalised. Question 28 - unclear. Question 18 - I think you meant "ajde-ised" and another point deducted for using American English. Question 22 - I don't think "socks" should be capitalised unless there's a particular brand of bogan socks called Socks (which wouldn't really be surprising). Question 22 again - awkward sentence structure. The sign - "ajde" is spelled wrongly. I think I should stop here; my languagetardism is showing.

Quote:
39. When you were first born were you happy with how your fringe looked?
I was probably as happy with my fringe as a newborn as you were with yours as a newborn.

Quote:
40. If you don't believe in God how do you explain how beautiful you are?
Omg. :melts:
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:55 PM   #49
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
41. How devastated are you that that Bilbo is interested in Raquel but not you?
I couldn't give less of a fuck. However, I am beyond devastated that Action Jackson is not reciprocating my interest. It's time to hit the gym and train those abs and get rid of my waist.

Quote:
42. Do you watch the 2008 RG final everyday during your lunch break?
I don't, but I would if you watched the 2009 Federer/Hass RG match every day on loop.

Quote:
43. Would you marry a guy whose surname sounded like a constipated grunt?
I'd marry anyone who would acquiesce to my demands to keep my own surname. Also, the fact that we don't have the same surname is a step in the right direction.

Quote:
44. Do you know which plastic surgeon Rogi used for his GOAT left arm?
Probably the same one that Wozniacki used for herself. She'd better look elsewhere to fix her boyfriend's face.

(Wow that was quite bitchy even for me. )

Quote:
45. Are you impressed that every photo of Rogi has been photoshopped so that we can actually see his face behind his nose?
You're just jealous of his GOAT hair. I bet HE never complains about his fringe.

Quote:
46. Do you think death by Inception poster is an impressive way to die?
I couldn't think of a better way to die, really, especially when the potential victim in question bought the poster before seeing the film, then spent a bomb on the frame despite not liking the film.

Quote:
47. Do you make all your dinner companions eat the food you wrongly ordered due to lack of basic reading comprehension?
This is SO unfair. For the last time, the bloody menu did not describe the dish. Why would I order something that contains raw fish when I don't eat raw fish unless the menu fails to mention this critical fact, which, I repeat, it did fail to do so?

To properly answer your question, though, I did that to you on purpose because I wanted to test just how gentlemanly you were.

Quote:
50. Is your level of arousal directly proportionate to the length of a guy's sentences?
More like it's directly proportionate to the depth and breadth of his vocabulary and his ability to use the comma properly. I do get aroused too when he uses the word "revert" correctly. He passes the first impression test if he can differentiate between "its" and "it's".

Quote:
Ajde
I finished this.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)

Last edited by tripwires : 03-28-2012 at 01:40 AM.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:47 PM   #50
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I wanted to ask if he was too poor and/or ignorant to invest in sunblock but I thought that might have been politically incorrect.
You could have asked me, I am used to people questioning my physical appearance. Now you'll never know the truth...

Solid answers Strippy, you really ploughed through them all with relative ease. Looking forward to the next 50 questions now..

Ajde

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:37 AM   #51
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Are you comfortable in the striplight?
I overlooked this. I would be better placed to answer this question if I had a clue what a "striplight" is to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
You could have asked me, I am used to people questioning my physical appearance. Now you'll never know the truth...

Solid answers Strippy, you really ploughed through them all with relative ease. Looking forward to the next 50 questions now..

Ajde
You should have told me that I could have asked that. Now that we are past the point of being politically correct, can you answer my question?

I have it on good authority that I will be bombarded with 100 questions next. Though obviously I have my doubts as to whether that would happen considering the thread maker has been MIA ever since he started this thread...

Last edited by tripwires : 03-28-2012 at 08:58 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:32 AM   #52
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

You answered all that .Wow So now my questions

Which is the best chat thread ?
Are you a regular in the FG forum ?
How many FG shirts and hats do you have ?
Your thoughts on the vrelationship between Andrey and Raquel ?
Am I in your top 10 best posters list ?
Who would you vote for in a popcon meeting between Andrey and Raquel ?
Who would you vote for in an ACC meeting between Leng and Andrey ?
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #53
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingiskingfineon View Post
You answered all that .Wow So now my questions
I'm so amazing right?

Quote:
Which is the best chat thread ?
Lurkers Followed by AS.

Quote:
Are you a regular in the FG forum ?
I'm actually not. I'm such a lousy Fedtard. I go there once in a while when I wanna drool over sexy Feddy pics.

Quote:
How many FG shirts and hats do you have ?
3 FG caps (white with red letterings; yellow with white letterings which he wore at the 2011 AO; and dark blue with light blue letterings which I believe was released during the indoors season last year).

3 FG t-shirts - one RF one; one that says "Roger that"; and another one that says "love Roger".

Quote:
Your thoughts on the vrelationship between Andrey and Raquel ?
They are super adorable. Their vflirting in Casa was the highlight of my mornings when they were both not busy with real life. Ever since they stopped my mornings have gotten a lot emptier.

Quote:
Am I in your top 10 best posters list ?
I don't have a top 10 list but if I did you'd be on it for sure.

Quote:
Who would you vote for in a popcon meeting between Andrey and Raquel ?
What an evil question. Probably Andrey 'cause he voted for me over Raquel for Ms MTF on the basis that he met me in real life; applying the same logic I should similarly vote for him.

...after typing all that I realise that the best answer is "I wouldn't vote".

Quote:
Who would you vote for in an ACC meeting between Leng and Andrey ?
leng for sure. It's his goal in life to win ACC.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #54
country flag tripwires

Quote:
33. What is your favourite post of mine?
Number one in GM:

Quote:
Roger Federer

Forehand - Best in the game. Superb variety in terms of spin. Can hit with massive power and also with massive spin which allows him to find tremendous angles as well. A feature of his forehand is the footwork, which is clearly evident when he dances around the backhand to hit an off-forehand. The forehand on the run has suffered this year, as he is clearly a step slower whether it is due to illness or natural aging. The heavy spin and fast racquet head speed mean that his margin for error when striking the ball is pretty low. Has the propensity to frame them out of the stadium when out of form. When in form, his forehand is a master class.

Backhand - A strange one. At its weakest when used as a topspin rally shot. Often drops it short without much penetration. Unlike the truly great backhands, he doesn’t really have the ability to hit powerful flat down the line backhands. Depends heavily on the surface, he seems to hit his backhand much better at Wimbledon and the US where the bounce is lower. His backhand is quite a weakness on clay, and doesn't seem that great at the Australian. Sometimes attempts to hit the topspin backhand when a slice would have been more appropriate. However, his backhand absolutely excels when it comes to passing shots. His backhand is best when he has a small backswing. Can block it down the line, and roll it cross court. His backhand slice is clearly the best in the game. Can use it for offense and defense with equal efficiency. The slice makes his backhand difficult to attack, and gives players like Berdych and Davydenko fits. Extremely effective when used to neutralize the opponent’s off forehand.

Return of serve - Short backswing and devastating results on the forehand. Excels at blocking the ball back deep with underspin and getting himself into the rally. Often criticized for slicing the backhand too much on the second serve, allowing himself to be on the back foot for the start of the point. The topspin backhand return is inconsistent and often not deep enough. Does favour the off backhand return on the deuce court.

Netplay - Wonderfully elegant. Immaculate technique and awareness at net. No surprise that he operated as a serve and volleyer in his early days. Unlike most of the tour, refrains from overusing the drop volley. Knows when to come in (except against Nadal) and rarely fails to get into a good volleying position to cut down the angles. His excellent slice is very useful as an approach shot, and could be used more often. Overhead is solid and safe. Sometimes guilty of hitting it on the full, where letting it bounce may have been a higher percentage play.

Defense – In his prime he was a supreme mover. In 2008 he has lost a step but by no means a slouch. Effortlessly glides across the court with long strides which allows him to cover a lot of court very quickly. Has the ability to slice the ball back on both wings and his half volleys from the baseline are almost as potent as Agassi’s were in his prime.

Serve – Great accuracy and power on the first serve. Can hit anyone serve equally as well and usually has a high first serve percentage. Sampras like confidence in the second serve with enough bite and variation to keep it from being consistently attacked. Has increased the ace count in 2008 to offset his lack of form in other parts of his game.

Mental Strength – Has certainly lost his “invincible” aura in the last year. Can lose confidence and give away a set with a slew of unforced errors. His clutch play on the serve is still great. His mental scars against Nadal are deeper than the Atlantic Ocean. However, apart from Nadal, he has the mental edge over the rest of the tour and rarely panics.

Number one in NT:

Quote:
tripwires =perfection

Honourable mentions in no particular order:

Quote:
I love how people keep bringing up Federer's results pre 2003 to prove hes a slow court player. That guy could and did lose to anyone in those early days of his career. Do you really think it was the slowing of the courts which turned him into a 16 slam winner? Federer didn't start his GOAT form/consistency until 2004. Pre 2003 his backhand and mental game were downright pathetic compared to what they were in his peak. When you have the a style of play like Federer it usually takes longer for you to really find your "mojo" and in most cases these types of players are never consistent - Federer is just a freak. Nadal, Hewitt, Chang - they all got it together early because they have simple games based on repetition.

Look at his game and its obvious that Federer is a fast court player. He loves taking the ball early, hitting half volleys, using the pace and dominating with his serve. These are not characteristics of a slow court player. He hates generating his own pace on the backhand which is essential on slow hard courts. Most "shot maker" would prefer a fast court - slow conditions allow their opponents to get too many balls back which becomes a problem when you have to hit multiple "winners" in one point.

Quote:
Why are you such a goddess?

Ajde.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=341:

Quote:
Lets just allow players to abuse the cock as much as they want. Its what the casual fans are crying out for.

Ajde.
(emphasis added)

Quote:
Nole lost because Rogi asked some of his tards to sit in the crowd for the SF and emit some gluten fumes during critical points.

Ajde.
Quote:
Start The Ajde is probably still waiting at the banquet table waiting for his turkey to be delivered.

Ajde.
Quote:
Just when you think MTF can't be anymore stupid this thread appears. The fact this question needs to be asked is sad in itself. Of course good/bad match ups occur in tennis, they feature heavily in every individual sport. Its hard to even comprehend how anyone can say it's an issue in team sports but not individual ones. Teams are made up of several people who each have their own style and idiosyncrasies. No matter how clear cut the team strategy or ethos is it's never going to be as apparent as the style that is controlled by one person. I guess the ocean of H2H anomalies (many of which have been mentioned already) all just occurred because of dumb luck. Del Potro can't beat Federer because his shots aren't acute enough to move Federer off the court and he can't handle the low slice due to his technique/height. Gasquet will never beat Ferrer because he doesn't have the physique to out grind him, or the strength to overpower him. No S/V players matched up well against Hewitt because his returns/passes were consistently low and his lob was too good.

Its even more hliarious that it's the Nadal tards who seem to believe this phenomenon doesn't exist. His whole game is designed to be a bad match up to as many players as possible. Why did Uncle Toni teach him to play left handed when he's right handed? Purely because most players don't like and are not used to playing lefties because they aren't as common on the tour. Why did he choose to play with extreme topspin? Because most players aren't strong enough in their upper body to deal with it consistently. Why did he choose to focus on endurance and defense in his game? Because most players aren't physically or mentally strong enough to deal with it. He doesn't play better tennis in a pure sense, but he plays in a way which neutralizes the strengths of his opponent. Its a completely valid style of play and a classic example of a horror match up. When Nadal plays someone who can nullify his spin consistently with their strength (ie. a bad match up for him), he often looks like a hapless dog who has nowhere to go. The matches often ends quickly and the mental/physical fatigue of playing him doesn't become a factor.

Oh and Start Da Ajde was banned? At least he still has the Clay Death account.

Ajde.
Quote:
Thats actually incorrect. Ever since I met Trip I don't find any other girls attractive at all.

Ajde.
Quote:
David Nalbandian

Forehand - In many ways a similar shot to his backhand only inferior in every department. When on song it has the potential to dominate in patches. Pepper it with conviction and you'll likely draw some errors and rash shots. His shotmaking ability on this wing is sublime at times but rarely consistent enough to be a constant winning shot. The main issue with this shot is that there is no stand out aspect that can intimidate an opponent. It's not an extremely powerful shot nor does it have extreme spin. A reliable shot at best with flashes of brilliance that really come to the fore when he is "in the zone". Clearly the weaker of the two groundstrokes which when tested, doesn't always pass.

Backhand - It's rare that a shot looks like the player is holding a wand. Federer's forehand is one, Nalbandian's backhand is another. Unrivaled versatility and seemingly none of the drawbacks of a typical double hander. In fact he creates the backhand angles better than most single handers. There is simply no weakness on this wing. Where other backhands struggle to contain heavily top spun balls, Nalbandian's backhand thrives against it. The off backhand is traditionally a more diffcult shot for double handers as a lot of players have the propensity to get cramped during their swing. Not for Nalbandian - his off backhand is as potent as the cross court. Defensively speaking Nalbandian has an uncanny ability to hit unorthodox flick shots when he is out of position, a situation where most double handers would resort to a slice. The only players I've seen who do it better are Djokovic and a JC Ferrero back in the day. The slice is a technically sound shot, and the stillness of his head during its production is a joy to watch. He is lacking flair with this slice, though the ability is there. When all these facets of his backhand are used in one carefully constructed point it's pure poetry in motion. Nalbandian's backhand never breaks down, unless his mind does.

Return of Serve - Superb attacker of the second serve and his sharp eye allows him to handle most big serves decently. His backhand is seemingly immune to the kick serve on the ad court, and he rarely chips the serve back in play unless he has to.

Volleying - Again the ability is there but creativity and flair is lacking at times. Definitely a "by the book" shot which is reliable for workmanlike duty but not good enough to be an x-factor. I feel Nalbandian tends to telegraph what type of volley he is going to play and the direction, especially when he has enough time for an early back swing.

Defense - Far from a trademark of his play. His defensive ability fluctuates with his physical condition though not as much as you would expect with someone who has a nickname "Fat Dave" and apparently has McDonalds' three times a day. His backhand side is definitely more adept at producing neutral shots from a defensive position. His ability to flick his wrists from an outstretched position allow him to stay in the point more often than not. His shotmaking from defensive positions is better than average, and when on form, seems to produce miraculous winners from hopeless positions at least a few times a match.

Serve - it's a toss up between his serve and his mental game as to what has the honor of being his biggest archilles heel. The fact that he has such a decorated career with such a lacklustre serve is a testament to the rest of his game. While some players with mediocre serves have the ability to dominate a match from time to time, this rarely happens for Nalbandian, if ever. Hits far too many first serves that simply start the point which shows his lack of confidence in the shot but also the ability of his baseline game. At its worst, it's difficult to distinguish the difference between his first serve and second serve.

Mental - like so many talented players, he seems to hit a brick wall when it comes to the semi-final of a grand slam. His only final came in his first big slam run, where you could say was young and fearless. It also helped he played Malisse, one of the biggest headcases around. You could produce a thesis on Nalbandians brain farts and the number of big matches he failed to capitalize on. While Safin was of a similar ilk mentally, he had the ability to produce extreme mental fortitude for particular slams, most notably AO 2004/2005. When it comes to Nalbandian, I don't think I've ever had full confidence his mental ability in any of his slam runs. The breathtaking Masters Series wins in 2007 show he can beat anyone when his mind is there, but sadly this has never been the case for the full two weeks of a slam.
In response to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by munZe konZa View Post
2 handed backhand is offensive and one handed BH is defensive in case you don't know
Quote:
MTF's collective IQ halves everytime you post.

Ajde.
In response to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
I like you
Quote:
Go away.

Ajde.
Quote:
Anyone who dismisses DC as a sideshow is a clown. The best thing is watching traditionally gimped mental midgets grow gigantic balls while playing for their country.
Quote:
1. Overcoming this forums amazingly gimped repping system with copious amounts of ajde spam. My goal in life is for you to have 15 romantic one liners from me in your CP. Without doubt writing serious posts about tennis on General Messages and being largely ignored is up there as well. Watching the tards push the boundaries of retardation is also something I enjoy from time to time, if not just for the philosophical implications.

2. Action Jackson, the greatest threat to my vrelationship.

3. Australian Open be default. Where else can you watch Lu Vs Serra behind a black pole while sandwiched between Stripwires and Hewitt = Bogan? The fact that I saw Xristos from distance is just the cherry on top.

4. A Singaporean Rogitard with GOAT legs and the ability to withstand an ocean of romantic one liners without overdosing from vomit.

5. This is a good question which I have pondered for many moons. My failure to comprehend how funny I am has been responsible for many crying sessions while listening to Backstreet Boys. Some believe it is derived from my diet of dim sims, McDonalds and 2 minute noodles. Others believe it has something to do with my hot mum. The power of ajde is also something that simply cannot be denied. Lets just say I wouldn't be half as funny if it weren't for the clowns and tards on MTF who make it far too easy. You should just enjoy it while I am peaking as the decline is imminent.

6. Trying to pronounce Stripwires real name to my parents I hope your name can recover from that one day dear.

7. Paris, where its socially acceptable to wear a pretentious scarf every day of the year. I've always heard French men rarely shower, which is something I find very desirable.

8. R. L. Stine, the author of Goosebumps and the man responsible for soiling my panties on a weekly basis in primary school.

[Random R L Stine book cover deleted to prevent this post from being even longer than it already is]

9. To relive our week together in Melbourne over and over again

10. Stripwires. Her constant roasting of Start Da Ajde has resulted in a boom in the Australian pantie industry and Julia Gillard thanks you for that Stripwires. Who knew someone so cute could have some potent roasting prowess? Now I've stated the obvious let me jizz over someone else for a second. jcempire is the Tommy Hass of MTF and severely underrated around here. His ability to eloquently convey his point in a few words is a welcome relief among the forest of thesis' which are severely lacking in a point, let alone points.
Quote:
Murray's backhand isn't a 10. His tactics aren't a 9 either. Nole's backhand isn't a 10.

The only stroke that could be given a 10 is Federer's forehand in his absolute prime.

Rogie's backhand rating varies wildly depending on surface. On grass and low bouncing hard court its more like an 8 but on slow high bouncing surfaces its a 6-6.5 these days.

Ajde.
Quote:
True if you are talking about club level players who can't generate any power whatsoever with a singlehander. It requires an extremely strong wrist a lot of people don't have. At professional level singlehanders have an easier time generating their own power.
Quote:
Yeah great, he lost to Rafito who doesn't play tennis any differently on grass either. Irrefutable proof he would be a grass master.

In 2008 he was spanked by Safin. In 2009 he lost twice to a 30 year old Haas who was playing old school grass tennis on slow consistently bouncing "modern" grass. 2010 he played Hewitt and Lu before being comprehensively beaten by Berdych.

What part of Nole's game would be improved on old school grass? He doesn't have a great slice, his volleys are mediocre and his serve is not big enough. Does he prefer playing his groundies off low bouncing shots? No.

Federer clearly prefers the old grass because the low bounce is far better for his topspin backhand and the slice becomes a much more effective shot. Thats not even taking into account how much better the volleys would be. These days its a joke to try volleying unless its a put away shot. Volleys sit up after they bounce now rather than skid which is what they used to do. How do you think its possible for Nadal to hit those ridiculous passing shots? The bounce of the volley gives him the extra time to reach the ball and get under it to make the shots possible. Do you really think he could chase down a low skidding volley breaking away from him and produce those forehands on the run? No.
Quote:
Are you really trying to say Federer has benefited from grass slowing down? How does a fast court player benefit from a court slowing down? How does a does a player who prefers low balls on the backhand benefit from higher bounces?

Every Nole and Rafito tard claims they would play differently if the courts were different. You make it sound like they are tennis magicians who click their fingers and tailor games to perfectly complement any conditions. Its especially laughable when you take into account how limited their games are. They have one type of game that they excel at and not much else. What would they do differently on old grass? Would Nadal suddenly turn into Wayne Arthurs on serve? Would Nole be a serve and volley master? I don't think so. Why do you think Agassi's career grand slam is so revered - because it was a fucken hard thing to achieve in the era he did it in. How many players were good at every slam pre 2003? Barely anyone. Why? Almost everyone played a similar game on each surface and did the best on the one which suited their game the most.
Quote:
NY's resolution: Convince tripwires to stay in Australia to be with me. Vamos.
Quote:
These volleys are demolishing my penis.
Quote:
Is she hotter ran you Trip? Not that I'm capable of finding any one in the world hotter than you though.

Ajde
Worst post of all-time:

Quote:
Affirmative Shankar. Most players down the line backhand is shit compared to Guga's, and Federer's doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same stratosphere.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:38 PM   #55
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Trip's answers
Trip's answer to #33
Stripwires
Old 03-28-2012, 11:50 PM   #56
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

1. How grateful are you that I left my room for an entire week when you were in Melbourne despite the fact that my body isn't manly enough to endure the vicissitudes of the outside world?
2. Where should I ensconce the my FG cap so it can remain in GOAT condition for the remainder of its existence?
3. How disgruntled are you that Rogi has been stymied by Balduck twice already this year and its not even Roland Garros yet?
4. Do you agree with the MTF paradigm that 97% of the top 100 are gigantic mugs and should flip burgers at McDonalds instead?
5. Are you aware that your definition of conservative is not grounded in reality and misleading to all who have any social interaction with you?
6. Besides Start Da Ajde's ellipsis, what is the most arousing posting idiosyncrasy you've come across on MTF?
7. You appear to be strangely oblivious to the social convention of not flirting with powerful moderators. Why is that?
8. When do you envisage yourself reverting to gut tardism?
9. Is my propensity to have flings with cute MTF guys going to be a strain on our relationship?
10. Should I be alarmed that you fail to see the difference between my "done up" hair and my bed hair?
11. Were you intimidated by how "hot" my mum is?
12. Are you pleased that Rogi is so GOAT he can make his left arm appear like a vestigial body part?
13. Does Rogi wear RF branded clothing so people can more easily identify him when he is separated from Mirka?
14. Am I correct in assuming that being Clay Death's chief lackey is the occupation I should be striving for?
15. Do you find my attempts at serious posts in GM obnoxious and ultimately misguided?
16. When you look back on your everything, will you see failing to meet AJ at the AO your biggest blunder in life?
17. Now you are less than decade away from becoming an Asian aunty, do you feel your vocal chords getting stronger and your urge to don fugly Louis Vuitton hand bags rising?
18. Is my inherent neediness an endearing factor to you?
19. Does MTF's repping system make you want to stab your eyes with a metal chopstick?
20. Is appropriate etiquette to wear the Crocs + Socks combo to a wedding is it inappropriate to so blatantly steal the spotlight away from the bride and groom?
21. Why is there a cheese called tasty cheese? I find that offensively arrogant. Shouldn't we as the consumer have the final say as to whether is it indeed tasty?
22. I've heard rumours that Rogi's timid nature draws many parallels with his sexual profile in bed. What are you thoughts on this?
23. Is your vhappiness directly contingent on how many times you've interacted with Start Da Ajde on GM?
24. Is my unconditional acquiescence to your absurd demands my most arousing trait?
25. Does eating an apple after an upsized Ultimate Burger Meal from KFC mean they ultimately cancel each other out?
26. Would eating a second apple result in weightless and eventual anorexia?
27. Is it acceptable for a guy to wear the same three outfits on constant rotation?
28. Do you find reading GM's endless stream of infinitely pure wisdom a therapeutically relaxing existential experience worth repeating on a daily basis?
29. Was the previous question verbose enough to arouse you?
30. Are you envious that males are so genetically superior they are capable of standing and urinating with infallible ease?
31. What was your verdict after having dinner at my restaurant, ignoring the fact you had an insufferable dinner companion.
32. Have you figured out how you're gonna break it to my future vinlaws that I've never even made the QF of ACC?
33. After experiencing my driving in Melbourne, do you now understand why everyone refers to me as Asian Schumacher?
34. Do you feel that question 34 is an acceptable point to make my first 15 hour power nap?
35. Has your perception on LEGO changed in 2012 and are you pleased with your debut set?
36. When did you first realise that you were falling in love with Action Jackson and do you intend on acting upon those feelings? I heard he likes Horna fangirls, so you should read up on him.
37. If you added up all the time you've spent in the kitchen in your entire life, would it account for at least 1% of your 25 years?
38. What is your interpretation of the term striplight?
39. Are you aware you transform into a saucy minx whenever you engage in thought provoking Rogi analysis with Start Da Ajde?
40. Do you believe in equality despite the fact you are vastly superior to every other woman on the planet?
41. Was your life diminished in any way when you realised that Mugro's face was at satelitte-esque in real life?
42. Has being in a relationship with me been worth the complete destruction of your MTF reputation?
43. Are you confident you could taste the difference between a Starbucks coffee and a cup of brown colored water?
44. I hand washed the dishes tonight with hot water without wearing gloves? Is that mega manly or what?
45. Out of Clay Death, Start Da Ajde, MIMIC, munZe KonZe and ossie who would you choose to go on a romantic walk on the beach with?
46. Can you see yourself resisting the urge to take your choice home to meet your parents afterwards?
47. Do you fully appreciate the magnitude of MTF's clown population?
48. What is your natural response when you see Rogi gracefully framing a backhand into the neighbouring settlements?
49. Do you feel as though you have read a slight variation of the same question 49 times now?
50. Do you agree with my assessment of the perfect player here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=547?
51. When do you plan on gracing Newport with your presence?
52. Will you read my eulogy after Hass retires?
53. Is The Fortress a good name for a new chat thread or isn't it too obviously just a gimped version of the castle?
54. Do you think anyone would listen to a MTF podcast hosted by Andrey and I provided we got a translator as the third wheel?
55. If we went ahead with this GOAT podcast, do you think a segment called "Andrey's inventions" would take off?
56. Do you find my use of ajde beyond contemptible?
57. How you recovered from being profusely stabbed in the back during Ms MTF?
58. Do you subscribe to the train of thought that people with metal braces are cyborgs?
58. How relieved are you that MTF kindly decided not to include a compulsory entrance exam during the registration process?
59. Between an ostrich and a llama, what is preferred mode of transport?
60. Do you know the secret behind how the structural integrity of Dodig's panties can withstand the immense pressure from his gigantic balls?
61. Does the reality that you'll never be in close enough proximity to Rogi to experience the smell of his flatulence devastate you?
62. Is Rogi's cornucopia of chest hair the source of all his powers?
63. Is it a coincidence that Hass' career faultified itself as soon as I became a Hasstard in 2001?
64. Are you impressed by the pragmatic nature of my questions?
65. Was my handbag holding technique elegant and graceful like my feminine touch would suggest?
66. Does a guy who incessantly fondles his hair emanate a powerful aura?
67. How is your daily rehearsal of the ajde + leg up combo going? Do you consider yourself an adept ajde-er yet?
68. How often to you fantasise about Rogi's moist and pretentious boogers?
69. Are grapes an acceptable substitute for a proper lunch?
70. Have you considered arbitrarily agreeing with the tards on MTF so you gain acceptance in their intellectually superior social groups?
71. How blown was your mind when you first clicked on the "who posted" section of the Castle?
72. Why do you think Rafito has so many fangirls? Is it due to his poorly executed neck beard?
73. Would you say our vrelationship has entered a steep decline yet or have these GOAT questions caused an improbable peak?
74. How vivid are your memories of seeing the great Xristos from a distance at the AO?
75. How did your back managed to stay so sun burn free at the AO?
76. Approximately how many billion brownie points did I obtain from licking my FG cap on Valentines Day?
77. If Action Jackson proposed to you and organised a wedding in the Castle would you oblige?
78. Why do you live in a country where Darrell Lea Peanut Clusters are not available for purchase?
79. Are you still having night terrors about malfunctioning elevator key cards?
80. Isn't the purpose of a communal bowl nullified when you strategically place it for your convenience and proceed to consume its entire contents?
81. Do you have a list of frivolous words which you use solely for the sake of sounding pretentious?
82. Have you ever completed a tennis match before your opponent was incapacitated by your GOAT legs?
83. Are you going to participate in Ms MTF next year so I can redeem myself by voting for you in the SF?
84. Did your parents choose your real life with the sole purpose of stitching me up?
85. How distracted are you when one strand of your fringe is out of place? Are you capable of resuming your life with fixing it?
86. Is this thread becoming an enormous burden on your existence
87. Out of Andrey and I, who is the superior performer when it comes to synchronised moaning?
88. Do you find my level of literacy an indictment on the Australian education system?
89. During the AO Women's final, were you disturbed by the shrieking despite turning off the TV?
90. Do you draw inspiration in your life from the plethora of profound statements Rafito makes in his press conferences?
91. Do you cut yourself after everything grammatical flaw you make?
92. Do you find the notion of Start Da Ajde and Clay Death being the same person mildly arousing?
93. How obvious is the hit in quality of my questions after the first 5? I couldn't be bothered randomising the filler questions this time.
94. What should I have for lunch tomorrow? Please choose something from the culinary excellence that is the KFC menu.
95. Why are the umpires being so lenient in regards to the hindrance rule when it comes to Rogi's nose?
96. What is wrong with this photo?

97.Identify one Start Da Ajde post about Rogi that you wholeheartedly concur with.
98. Out of Bilbo, JG and 2003, who managed to tug at your heart strings the most and did they restore your faith in the opposite sex?
99. What should I ask for my penultimate question?
100. In one word, eloquently describe the century of faults you have just read.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:24 AM   #57
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Q27 better be a resounding yes...

Ajde

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:12 AM   #58
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Q27 better be a resounding yes...

Ajde

I like the threesome going on here with you guys
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:32 AM   #59
country flag tripwires

Omfg.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:36 AM   #60
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Trip's answers
Trip's answer to #33
Stripwires
Kat

Leng deserves x infinitely ajde for the 148 questions he came up with