In the striplight - tripwires (4000 ajde posts as well) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute
Default In the striplight - tripwires (4000 ajde posts as well)

I'm not as GOAT as Andrey so I had to take the two pictures separately. If you combine the two pictures together you sort of get the illusion I am holding the sign up. Yes, the picture was taken in the toilet at work when I was having hiding there having my customary 15 minute power nap.

Here is a personally signed wrapper of your favourite chocolates also:

1. Are you actually a closet gut-tard?
2. How have you managed to withstand Action Jackson's GOAT powers of seduction?
3. How many infractions/death threats a day do you receive for your avatar?
4. Approximately what percentage of Andrey's bogan accent could you comprehend? IMO hes arousing moans from Hass' slice were more expressive.
5. What is my manliest feature besides my gut?
6. Is Sweet Cleo your double account? This thread has blown your cover: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=199007
7. How has your life changed since you made your debut post in the Castle? When is CD giving you your title?
8. Ajde?
9. On a scale of 9.99 to 10 how GOAT am I?
10. Describe your perfect farm animal.
11. Why did you choose a hotel that had an uphill incline to the reception?
12. What is your favourite word out of the many I overuse?
13. Out of the Krispy Kreme dude, the Koko Black waiter and my dad, who was the cutest?
14. Were you serious when you said pretentiously cut up fruit tastes better?
15. Do you enjoy having a whipped vpartner?
16. Do you realise that you're the only person in the world that still looks perfect while donning a FG cap?
17. Are you impressed that I randomized the order of my questions so the 43 filler questions weren't as blatant?
18. Which chat thread should be ajde-ize next?
19. Were you embarrassed walking in public within 20 metres of me?
20. Are you only friends with me because you like my parents?
21. Can you comprehend how someone can write 50 questions of such shit quality in a single post?
22. How do you stop yourself from instantly proposing to a man who is donning the Crocs + Socks combo?
23. How disgruntled are you that these questions are not multiple choice?
24. Do you understand why Radek Stepanek chooses to play tennis when he could be a Victoria's Secret model?
25. Could you identify any objects in my room that an actual practical person would think of buying?
26. Would you have been a Hasstard if you were aware of his achievements in my signature when you were choosing what type of tard you wanted to grow up to be?
27. Why does my CP have no good reps from you and instead only a bad rep from your Sweet Cleo account?
28. Were you impressed by my walking speed or were you too distracted because I was just a blur?
29. Was my premium account the thing that attracted you to me initially?
30. Are you going to preorder the blu ray edition of Lu Vs Serra?
31. Were you taken a back by my feminine aura when you first saw me?
32. How many times did you have to refer to your dictionary when reading the book I gave you?
33. What is your favourite post of mine?
34. Have you gotten over the fact that your gimp cheerleader forgot to vote for you in the SF of Miss MTF?
35. Are you going to procrastinate on answering these questions because they are too GOAT?
36. Were you just being polite when you didn't ask Andrey if he had Leprosy?
37. Did you refrain from spending $107 to watch Rogi Vs Ivo in the back row because you felt guilty about taking advantage of such a bar bar bargain?
38. How many typos and examples of dire English are there in this post?
39. When you were first born were you happy with how your fringe looked?
40. If you don't believe in God how do you explain how beautiful you are?
41. How devastated are you that that Bilbo is interested in Raquel but not you?
42. Do you watch the 2008 RG final everyday during your lunch break?
43. Would you marry a guy whose surname sounded like a constipated grunt?
44. Do you know which plastic surgeon Rogi used for his GOAT left arm?
45. Are you impressed that every photo of Rogi has been photoshopped so that we can actually see his face behind his nose?
46. Do you think death by Inception poster is an impressive way to die?
47. Do you make all your dinner companions eat the food you wrongly ordered due to lack of basic reading comprehension?
50. Is your level of arousal directly proportionate to the length of a guy's sentences?

Ajde

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo

Last edited by leng jai : 02-02-2013 at 10:09 PM.
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the striplight - Stripwires (4000 ajde posts as well)

Well this explains your mysterious absence all day. Very arousing handwriting as well..

This is going to take Strip at least a month to answer all questions properly.

Ajde

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:09 PM   #3
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

cute handwriting

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #4
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

BTW how nerve-wracking is it writing these notes... spelling mistakes are inevitable..

Ajde

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:12 PM   #5
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Did MTF babies ever happen Nathii?
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:14 PM   #6
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Wow GOAT thread .I think I got the answer to my question in the Leng Jai thread
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:17 PM   #7
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

The question forty is out of this world !
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #8
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Spring love is in the air.

leng jai and tripwires the Agassi and Steffi Graf of MTF.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:13 PM   #9
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

After recovering from my incapacitation I noticed that there are no questions 48 and 49.

Apart from that tiny flaw this is the best MTF thread of all time.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:25 PM   #10
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck, this is going to be hot. I'm taking 5 extra rolls of tissues with me for this thread.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #11
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

An easy one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
35. Are you going to procrastinate on answering these questions because they are too GOAT?
Yes.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:55 PM   #12
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

I just wanted to make it into the first page of this thread.

Good questions. Haven't read any of them, but I'm sure they are.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:01 PM   #13
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

I concur with question eight
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
I didn't see the match but I hope Nadal's injury isn't too serious. Get well soon Rafa!
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:04 PM   #14
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #15
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

This is goat and ajde like at the same time. speechless.

But Andreys handwriting is better
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote