Deleted thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-21-2012, 08:48 PM   #1
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Deleted thread

May I know why is my match outcome thread Malisse def. Vasselin deleted and Filo V.'s who's was later than mine stayed ? So it isn't enough of his annoying spamming of GM so now threads who opened somebody else before him get deleted ?
samanosuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2012, 09:36 PM   #2
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Deleted thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
May I know why is my match outcome thread Malisse def. Vasselin deleted and Filo V.'s who's was later than mine stayed ? So it isn't enough of his annoying spamming of GM so now threads who opened somebody else before him get deleted ?
I was not the one to make the decision but here why I believe this happened.

1) Both threads were post at 4:34 PM (EST)

2) One thread is about tennis, the other is about mocking another poster (you figure out which one should stay, I believe you applied as a moderator in the past, you should know this.)

3) Who cares who starts a thread, why does it matter at all, if it interests you, you can post in it and if it doesn't you don't need to open it.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

mocking ? i just posted his avatar picture
Old 03-22-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mocking ? i just posted his avatar picture
which has got what to do with the match result exactly?

you're free to start a match thread...if you supply info about the match in the opening post.... in this case it had nothing to do with the match......or, if you must post a picture, explain what relevance it has to that particular match and/or result. And if yours happens to be the first....it will stay the first post when merged.
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:18 PM   #5
country flag samanosuke

sorry then . on his own words with this avatar he is saying to people what he thinks about them ( " Fuck you " ), so i just wanted to tell him what i think about his need to be a thread opener and his match analyzes based on watching the numbers at live score
Old 03-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #6
country flag Johnny_Bravo

Johnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Why have you deleted mine and samanosuke's reply to filo's ramos-bolelli topic after letting the guy act the way he does before match started on WWW threads

double standards or protection

either way you're only gonna lose members this way

Paul-Henri Mathieu
Johnny_Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #7
country flag samanosuke

Great that you have also seen this JB . I have already wanted to ask this but would have been another Don Quijotesque attempt . It's really morbid moderating these days, every second post of mine gets deleted ( i don't say all of them are on topic ) but good percentage of GM isn't on topic but the posts stay
Old 03-22-2012, 08:53 PM   #8
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
3) Who cares who starts a thread, why does it matter at all, if it interests you, you can post in it and if it doesn't you don't need to open it.
I think it matters to those users who v-bet on MTF You get more credit points for starting a thread then for posting in it. No surprise that there's always a big competition amongst people to open a match thread when you know that you can gain lots of credit points when you start it.

Last edited by Eden : 03-22-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #9
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry then . on his own words with this avatar he is saying to people what he thinks about them ( " Fuck you " ), so i just wanted to tell him what i think about his need to be a thread opener and his match analyzes based on watching the numbers at live score
okay....but you do agree with me that at that point your post had nothing whatsoever to do with the actual match/score? It had to do with Filo V
Old 03-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #10
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo View Post
Why have you deleted mine and samanosuke's reply to filo's ramos-bolelli topic after letting the guy act the way he does before match started on WWW threads

double standards or protection

either way you're only gonna lose members this way
Are you asking in general or are you asking me? I cannot answer this because I didnt delete them.

Edit: I had a look, and they got reported and dealt with accordingly.

Last edited by Carlita : 03-22-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #11
country flag samanosuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
okay....but you do agree with me that at that point your post had nothing whatsoever to do with the actual match/score? It had to do with Filo V
you think he is opening all these threads because he poses paranormal gift for transforming scoreboard point into real play so he wants to visualize matches to common mortals ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
I cannot answer this because I didnt delete them.
I know you didn't . It's public secret who's playing God these days
Old 03-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #12
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
you think he is opening all these threads because he poses paranormal gift for transforming scoreboard point into real play so he wants to visualize matches to common mortals ?
Im not talking about how/why/how many threads Filo V. opens I was asking you if you see that the pic had nothing to do with the match.....and therefor got deleted instead of merged...

If you wish to make a point/statement on someone starting threads, a match / score thread of a random match is not the way to do so