**SE Open 2012** - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-22-2012, 01:36 PM   #31
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: **SE Open 2012**

Plus Grigor has a pretty good results on clay...so its not that bad that the courts here a lil bit slow...who knows
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #32
country flag grishotarian

grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian

Good luck against Chela deffs a winnable match!
grishotarian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #33

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Just watching his match against Fish at Hopman cup...it was such a promising start of the year
Old 03-22-2012, 04:15 PM   #34
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes and he playes very well against Almagro at AO. He had a break in the 4th set but unforunately he had a phiscal problem at the knee and he collapsed.
It would be nice him to win taht match for his confidence and points... The important is he knows he can do more and beeng focussed and self confident
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlrf11 View Post
Yes and he playes very well against Almagro at AO. He had a break in the 4th set but unforunately he had a phiscal problem at the knee and he collapsed.
It would be nice him to win taht match for his confidence and points... The important is he knows he can do more and beeng focussed and self confident
Always nice to see Roger fan to cheer for Grigor
Old 03-22-2012, 07:11 PM   #36
country flag mlrf11

mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute

So - I came back of plaing tenns only few than 2 years ago after a long stop and slowly I started knowing the new players (my favorite were Schtich and Sampras) and of cource I couldn't chose other than Federer. (HERE if you aren't borried can read more about my tennis and the passion about all play it, after coming back).
I didn't know him when one day at the start of 2011 one guy in the tennis club told me abount him.
I knew that he played against Wawrinka at the AO and I watched the match in srteaming and I started to cheer for his teqnique hoping he would become more consistent. After he won a tough matches on the clay - I was ill and couldn't see him.
My favorite match was against Tsonga at Wimbledon and the 4th set was amazing.
In that moment I realized Grigor was ready and I was very interested in Tsonga's play style and he took a little piece of my heart as well.
Unfortunately he gave his best 2 matches after defeating Grigor.

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Last edited by mlrf11 : 03-22-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #37

Quote:
So - I came back of plaing tenns only few than 2 years ago after a long stop and slowly I started knowing the new players (my favorite were Schtich and Sampras) and of cource I couldn't chose other than Federer. (HERE if you aren't borried can read more about my tennis and the passion about all play it, after coming back).
I didn't know him when one day at the start of 2011 one guy in the tennis club told me abount him.
I knew that he played against Wawrinka at the AO and I watched the match in srteaming and I started to cheer for his teqnique hoping he would become more consistent. After he won a tough matches on the clay - I was ill and couldn't see him.
My favorite match was against Tsonga at Wimbledon and the 4th set was amazing.
In that moment I realized Grigor was ready and I was very interested in Tsonga's play style and he took a little piece of my heart as well.
Unfortunately he gave his best 2 matches after defeating Grigor.
Welcome,i enjoy your tennis story as well I hope Grigor will have much more success in the future to make us,his fans,happy
Old 03-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #38
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

He's the 5th match on court2.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:27 PM   #39

Good luck...cmonnnn
Old 03-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #40
country flag mlrf11

We can't know this night if he wins. Tomorrow morning.
C'monnn!!! Good luck guy!

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Old 03-23-2012, 09:28 PM   #41

Quote:
We can't know this night if he wins. Tomorrow morning.
C'monnn!!! Good luck guy!
I will wait for his match
Old 03-24-2012, 12:15 AM   #42

here we go..it will starts soon
Old 03-24-2012, 12:16 AM   #43
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he brings his best tennis tonight
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:17 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I hope he brings his best tennis tonight
hey...so im not alone
Old 03-24-2012, 12:23 AM   #45

AWFUL start...wel its not something new...