**SE Open 2012** - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-27-2012, 04:34 PM   #316
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: **SE Open 2012**

I'm just listening to the the Typsy oncourt interview and he said Grigor is the most talented young player on the tour.
Hypnotize is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #317
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute

Janko comment doesn't really means much, just some normal blablabla. It is easy to say something for a guy who you've trashed 3 consecutive times without dropping a set.

Anyway - I couldn't follow the match, just turn on to check the result. Kind of expected. I don't like the way he is wasting the second sets, really? Just giving up like that? Also how is that every time his serve is on, his return game really sucks and opp - when he returns well, the serve is gone? Can he just have it all at one match? Sometimes I really wander what is he missing? One time his FH is sharp but the BH is shit, however I've seen matches when the BH is rock solid but the FH is getting him down? Sometimes it is the movement, sometimes it is the power of shots - every time it is something different? There are matches like here he got exhausted when only playing very few, but in 2010 he won 6 tournaments in a row, something like 20+ matches week in week out...How is that possible? His mentality is also quite questionable? Remember matches when he was fighting from 2 breaks down in the 3rd set to win the match and other times just give it away easily at some point. When /if he will ever put it all together is a mystery ...???

Overall it was a good tournament for him at least result and points gathering wise. Still his game was unimpressive most of the time. Waiting for the clay season.

Grigor Dimitrov

Soderling Cilic Murray Gasquet Tsonga Wawrinka Kohlshreiber Fognini Berdych Haas Melzer F.Lopes Nieminen Pospisil Davydenko Baghdatis Mahut Bellucci Berankis Harrison Troicki

Sampras & Safin

most beautiful sports: volleyball and tennis
nadejda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #318
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

I'm equally disappointed he didn't fight harder in the 2nd set but I wouldn't say his game was unimpressive this tournament. He played some good matches against opponents ranked well above him. He won matches when his 1st serve deserted him and fought through when he was down & out. I agree with you, his game is still unreliable but that just means he has all the pieces, he just has to find a way of putting them all together. I said on the MF the other day, Grigor is a work in progress but I believe he has made some significant strides this week. We'll just have to wait until his next tournament to see if he can continue doing so.
Hypnotize is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:13 AM   #319
country flag Bul Fans Melb

Bul Fans Melb has a reputation beyond reputeBul Fans Melb has a reputation beyond reputeBul Fans Melb has a reputation beyond reputeBul Fans Melb has a reputation beyond reputeBul Fans Melb has a reputation beyond reputeBul Fans Melb has a reputation beyond reputeBul Fans Melb has a reputation beyond reputeBul Fans Melb has a reputation beyond reputeBul Fans Melb has a reputation beyond reputeBul Fans Melb has a reputation beyond reputeBul Fans Melb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadejda View Post
Janko comment doesn't really means much, just some normal blablabla. It is easy to say something for a guy who you've trashed 3 consecutive times without dropping a set.

Anyway - I couldn't follow the match, just turn on to check the result. Kind of expected. I don't like the way he is wasting the second sets, really? Just giving up like that? Also how is that every time his serve is on, his return game really sucks and opp - when he returns well, the serve is gone? Can he just have it all at one match? Sometimes I really wander what is he missing? One time his FH is sharp but the BH is shit, however I've seen matches when the BH is rock solid but the FH is getting him down? Sometimes it is the movement, sometimes it is the power of shots - every time it is something different? There are matches like here he got exhausted when only playing very few, but in 2010 he won 6 tournaments in a row, something like 20+ matches week in week out...How is that possible? His mentality is also quite questionable? Remember matches when he was fighting from 2 breaks down in the 3rd set to win the match and other times just give it away easily at some point. When /if he will ever put it all together is a mystery ...???

Overall it was a good tournament for him at least result and points gathering wise. Still his game was unimpressive most of the time. Waiting for the clay season.

Very nice statement Nadejda. Everything youve written there,couldn't be more true.
Bul Fans Melb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:14 AM   #320
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:11 AM   #321
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointed in this match but overall good effort in this tournament. Lack of experience was exposed by Tipsarevic.

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Paire . Dimitrov . Thiem
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote