How to gamble online? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-23-2012, 06:06 AM   #16
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to gamble online?

this is what i get

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 03-23-2012, 06:11 AM   #17
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncourtfan View Post
they didnt give you 100% bonus? (+$20)
check this page in your account https://members.bet365.com/MEMBERS/A...fersAvailable/

i think that $200 is your bonus rollover requirement
i hadn't collected my 100% bonus (but i just did).

how could $200 be the bonus rollover requirement over a quantity of $20?
Old 03-23-2012, 08:13 AM   #18
country flag A_Skywalker

A_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond repute

betfair is the best if you look for best odds.

Tennis Tipping and PAW Results
A_Skywalker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:55 AM   #19
country flag cardio

cardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
i hadn't collected my 100% bonus (but i just did).

how could $200 be the bonus rollover requirement over a quantity of $20?
They just do tricks like that. They give you free money ( bonus) and you can gamble with it. But if you win, they dont allow to withdraw your bonus money and winnings from it , they want you to play this bonus money thru 3 times or 5 times and with certain minimum odds requirement also( usually it is @1.5, sometimes 1.7 and I have even seen requirement @2.0)

Lets say you have 20 bucks bonus money and they require to play it thru 3 times before you can withdraw it. Minimum odds 1.5. So you chose from card bet with 1.5 odds( or more) and put 20 bucks bonus on it. You win and now you have 30 dollars bonus money.

You still cant withdraw it, you have to bet again. Lets say you put 20 bucks on @2.0 odds and win it again. Now you have 50 buck bonus and you played it thru 2 times.You put 20 on odds 1.8 and lose it . Now you have 30 bucks bonus left, but it becomes usual withdrawable money, you played your initial bonus thru 3 times as was requirement.

Of course you can bet with less stakes if you want, but in this case it takes longer to play it thru 3 times. Usually people are using this bonus money to make risky underdog bets ( it is free after all, if you lose it you didnt lose YOUR money)
cardio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:33 PM   #20
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is what i get

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Why are you trying to make a withdrawal via Wire transfer (which has 200 USD min) and not via credit card (which has 20 USD min) with which you made the deposit ? Which card did you use ? maybe this applies to you "Where your card issuer does not support credit card withdrawals, the funds will be processed to you by cheque or bank wire issued in the name as registered on your bet365 account"

I think the rollover at bet365 is 3 x (your deposit + bonus) which means 3x(20+20)=120 for you. This is an easy one some bookmakers have like 30x rollover (200 bucks doesn't look like a gift than it just becomes a pain in the ass)

WIN/LOSS = 4/3 in 2014; 773/769 overall from 04.11.2009
Total Staked this year = 31 Units
Total Returned this year = 43.46 Units
Total Profit This year = +12.46 Units; Yield = + 40.19%
Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVK View Post
it would be a miracle to win 2 days in a row:

Last edited by Bleeth : 03-23-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:01 PM   #21
country flag oncourtfan

oncourtfan has a reputation beyond reputeoncourtfan has a reputation beyond reputeoncourtfan has a reputation beyond reputeoncourtfan has a reputation beyond reputeoncourtfan has a reputation beyond reputeoncourtfan has a reputation beyond reputeoncourtfan has a reputation beyond reputeoncourtfan has a reputation beyond reputeoncourtfan has a reputation beyond reputeoncourtfan has a reputation beyond reputeoncourtfan has a reputation beyond repute

yes, now its clear
withdraw to your credit card and all)
oncourtfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:38 PM   #22
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
Why are you trying to make a withdrawal via Wire transfer (which has 200 USD min) and not via credit card (which has 20 USD min) with which you made the deposit ? Which card did you use ? maybe this applies to you "Where your card issuer does not support credit card withdrawals, the funds will be processed to you by cheque or bank wire issued in the name as registered on your bet365 account"
used mastercard from the Itau bank...

what exactly is wire transfer?
Old 03-24-2012, 09:34 PM   #23
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
used mastercard from the Itau bank...

what exactly is wire transfer?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wire_transfer

So when you go to withdrawal page you don't have the option to make a withdrawal via credit card only wire transfer ? Maybe your bank doesn't allow withdrawals to their Mastercard, but i'm just guessing here.
Why don't you just ask them via live chat, it would be the easiest solution. I'm pretty satisfied with their customer service.

Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Old 03-24-2012, 10:12 PM   #24
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wire_transfer

So when you go to withdrawal page you don't have the option to make a withdrawal via credit card only wire transfer ? Maybe your bank doesn't allow withdrawals to their Mastercard, but i'm just guessing here.
Why don't you just ask them via live chat, it would be the easiest solution. I'm pretty satisfied with their customer service.
i asked the guy in the live chat and he said the min. withdrawal was 200 USD

anyhow, not like i want the money right now but i do want to have the possibility to get the money in the long run.

as of right now, i've got 50,93 USD (70,93 with the bonus) and all of my bets have been correct thus far so things are going good in that department at least. hopefully i'll have luck and make it to 200 USD to see if i can make a withdrawal or not...
Old 03-24-2012, 10:19 PM   #25
country flag Bleeth

Quote:
i asked the guy in the live chat and he said the min. withdrawal was 200 USD

anyhow, not like i want the money right now but i do want to have the possibility to get the money in the long run.

as of right now, i've got 50,93 USD (70,93 with the bonus) and all of my bets have been correct thus far so things are going good in that department at least. hopefully i'll have luck and make it to 200 USD to see if i can make a withdrawal or not...
If the customer service said it was 200 min. i guess it is for some reason. And about withdrawing after you reach 200, i wouldn't worry, you will get your money, bet365 does pay. GL with reaching 200 USD

Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Old 03-27-2012, 02:52 AM   #26
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
GL with reaching 200 USD
125 right now! i'll keep track of this before i end up losing it all. just had a good night gambling on heavy underdogs roddick v federer and mónaco v. monfils.

i just put 5 on nishikori v. nadal. i don't think he'll get the win but the odds he got (11.00) are far too tempting.