One last Pimpim project, for old times sake? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-03-2004, 04:33 AM   #31
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Contact with Joachim

Nice work guys! This is what I call teamwork

The folder will still have about 42 pages left for messages, etc, once the intro, index, afterword and title page are done. So there should be plenty of room for everyone to say/show what they want (Yeah I think photos with pimpim would prob go best in the messages to him, I guess )

JEXY- Measurements are about 29cm by 21cm.... so yeah, 8.5 by 11 inches. The paper you have in your printer I think that'd be good for you to do the intro + concl. since you have the uni knowledge on how to do these things. If Joachim was a tree or animal, I would be competent (regarding my degree! lol) I'm sure the others will give you ideas for additional stuff to be added if necessary
----------------------------------------
BJORKFISH- Hey, I've seen your collage work when you sent me the Jurgen collage! Good stuff
-----------------------------------------
CANUCK CHICK- I have a massive supply of coloured paper here. LOL! I'll take pictures of the colours and will add it as an attachment to this message shortly It would be nice for the pimpim candy to make some sort of appearance LMAO!! I just saw the comic strip in your msn profile
------------------------------------------
SHARON- There will probably be enough space for people to have at least 2 pages dedicated to him... Bring on the comic

I'll eventually add a link to this page in my signature, so that people who don't visit this forum, can send pimpim some support if they want to. (I love Avril Lavigne's new song! Nice work Canada!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg paper.jpg (9.6 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Bj÷rkman_Girl : 11-03-2004 at 05:28 AM.
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2004, 05:25 AM   #32
country flag Jexy

Jexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_Chick
Wow Kristen!! great ideas ...thanx soo much for doing this it must take u a long time to organize this. it's much appreciated if u need any help, don't hesitate to ask...i'd love to help out with whatever is needed...my e-mail is rubber_ducky95@hotmail.com or u guys can reach me over MSN...
I was thinking, how about you do the URL list? I think you'd be great for it since you dont have a personal pimpim website ( uhm...yet..lol ) unlike most of us by now hehe, so you'd be perfect since you're impartial to it right now.

I'm not sure how that should be done but lets say list MTF pimpim thread, since this is where pimsters were born. And then maybe a list of all the pimpim websites and yahoo groups that we have created, so that he can see all our effort? Maybe add descriptions??? Up to you really. All our sites are in our signatures so it will be easy to find.

How about it?

Everyone else, no worries... jobs will be found for you too hehehe.

Kristen, ya I'll write it once I'm done with crazy school stuff, no worries! And I will post it up here too .

BTW: you're welcome for Avril Lavigne! LOL

http://www.geocities.com/sojexy/
Featuring Live Scoreboard! Photo Gallery! News! Forum! Fanlisting! Guestmap! ... and MORE!

Come, join, and help us build the largest Joachim Johansson fan site out there!!!
Jexy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 05:48 AM   #33
country flag jmgsdoubsprtnr

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bj÷rkman_Girl
It would be nice for the pimpim candy to make some sort of appearance LMAO!! I just saw the comic strip in your msn profile
how do i view an MSN profile?
Jan-Michael Gambill<>Flavio Saretta<>Andre Sa<>Amer Delic

SVERIGE
Soderling xx Pim Pim xx Jonas xx Ryderstedt xx Magnus
jmgsdoubsprtnr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 05:58 AM   #34
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

jmg... If you have the person on your msn list, just right click on their name, and on the list of options that comes up, it's near to the bottom. Well, if you have version 6.2 it is

I've posted info on the project here:
http://ar.groups.yahoo.com/group/Johansson
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/JoachimJohanssonsGroup
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/joachimjohansson/
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group...kmanandswedes/
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/Beyond_The_Top_Ten

Spread the word!
I've been directing people to this page:
http://swedishtennis.proboards25.com...num=1099464972
Where it basically sums up what's gonna happen, regarding the folder...

Last edited by Bj÷rkman_Girl : 11-03-2004 at 11:43 AM.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:19 AM   #35
country flag Aleksa's Laydee

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toppu
the front cover should be pix of us (alone) along with Pimster logo and best shots of PimPim as we have yet to meet him in person, so that he could recognise our faces.
Maybe if we wanted him to see our picture we could include it in the page we are going to have for ourselves...like the page with the message on as not everyone may want pim pim to know who they are?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexy
we all co-operate so well.. it's kinda scary!
hehehe

btw: did anyone like this bear?
http://www.cafepress.com/i_love_sweden.5122757
fab isnt it

Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 09:21 AM   #36

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
However, if the logo was on the cover, and on our T-shirts too, when he sees the t-shirts in the crowds his brain would immediately make an association to the binder and he *should* think
"ahh.. that's a pimster!"
I like that...well i'm going to start designing a few, then we can put that to a vote maybe so we are all part of everything in the book (except for other peoples messages?!)

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Old 11-03-2004, 09:23 AM   #37

Quote:
I'm not sure how that should be done but lets say list MTF pimpim thread, since this is where pimsters were born. And then maybe a list of all the pimpim websites and yahoo groups that we have created, so that he can see all our effort? Maybe add descriptions??? Up to you really. All our sites are in our signatures so it will be easy to find.

How about it?
Yeah thats good, maybe include that in our message?
Well i say message but its really a page writing what we want to pim pim so it doesnt have to be in a specific message format!

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Old 11-03-2004, 01:44 PM   #38
country flag Pina

Pina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond repute

wow I like this whole contact with Joachim thing.
What can I do for it?

BTW, what does pimpim the candy taste like?
Pina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 02:22 PM   #39

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute

i think it's cherry flavored, but i'm not sure.

SVERIGE
Old 11-03-2004, 07:50 PM   #40
country flag Jexy

Jexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond repute

hmm... Pina. If you really want to do something how about you make a map of the world? (or print one) and you can make like a thumb tack or some sort of marking for all the places Pimsters are from?

That way it would be a visual pic of how international we are!

http://www.geocities.com/sojexy/
Featuring Live Scoreboard! Photo Gallery! News! Forum! Fanlisting! Guestmap! ... and MORE!

Come, join, and help us build the largest Joachim Johansson fan site out there!!!
Jexy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 08:14 PM   #41
country flag Canuck_Chick

Canuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was thinking, how about you do the URL list? I think you'd be great for it since you dont have a personal pimpim website ( uhm...yet..lol ) unlike most of us by now hehe, so you'd be perfect since you're impartial to it right now.

How about it?
aye, aye captain !!
i'm gonna get started on the project this weekend
thanx for those links. i'll also look for other websites, besides the ones above and i'll add them to the list when i do the descriptions...
Quote:
CANUCK CHICK- I have a massive supply of coloured paper here. LOL! I'll take pictures of the colours and will add it as an attachment to this message shortly It would be nice for the pimpim candy to make some sort of appearance LMAO!! I just saw the comic strip in your msn profile
ahhh....yes that comic strip was done by my friend and it shows my love for hockey players
btw....i love the the colour paper
Robin S÷derling
Thomas Johansson
Thomas Enqvist

Patrick Rafter
Canuck_Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 09:51 PM   #42
Sharon

hmm i was wondering since just about everyone here has a job on this project... what should i do ??? love to help out
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 10:19 PM   #43

we are so awesome!! pim pim's gonna have (well, already has) the best group of fans ever!!! you guys are the best.

SVERIGE
Old 11-04-2004, 09:29 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon
hmm i was wondering since just about everyone here has a job on this project... what should i do ??? love to help out
umm lets see...how about a contents page when kristen has everyones stuff? That needs to be done otherwise pim pim will not know what all the pieces of paper we are sending him are

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Old 11-04-2004, 09:47 AM   #45
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

BTW... are we definitely doing blue-yellow-blue alternate coloured pages? Because if we are, I'll go out and buy the paper next week.

Also, I'm thinking (and this might make sense to people) that if people want to put in their pics with pimpim/of themselves, they should prob email it separately, and I'll print it out on some plain white paper, and then find some snazzy way to put it either:
a) onto each persons individual message
b) in some sort of gallery at the back?

Also: If people want their pics with pimpim/of themselves in the folder, would you be able to send it to me, preferably by the end of november? I'll have to go to uni to print out a decent copy of the photos, and I don't know how often they're open ovr the Christmas/new year time :-/

Last edited by Bj÷rkman_Girl : 11-04-2004 at 09:50 AM.