One last Pimpim project, for old times sake? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-02-2004, 03:00 AM   #16
Sharon

Default Re: Contact with Joachim

aww this is perfect... i was just trying to think of what i should do a few days ago.
well since this is the first time we r doing this, we should give him something related to the 'pimsters' so he'll recognize us when we each head off to diff. tourneys throughout the year
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2004, 03:44 AM   #17
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh you're right
So I guess we need to define ourselves as a group, and as corny as this sounds, have something like a mission statement. And that logo/design...

Maybe I can drag Dad to officeworks tonight (I dont drive!).... I want to check out some display folders, or how we could package this.
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 07:57 AM   #18
country flag Kat!

Kat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond repute

is the shirt still a go-ahead? if it is we should include that definitely!! :P
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Olivier Rochus, Paul-Henri Mathieu & Kristof Vliegen
Kat! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 11:04 AM   #19
country flag Jexy

Jexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond repute

YAYA... we should work on the shirts. I am not a great designer... but I can give people feedback

http://www.geocities.com/sojexy/
Featuring Live Scoreboard! Photo Gallery! News! Forum! Fanlisting! Guestmap! ... and MORE!

Come, join, and help us build the largest Joachim Johansson fan site out there!!!
Jexy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 12:19 PM   #20
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

I bought the display folder... These are the features (according to the piece of paper on the front!)
- 24 clear pockets
- Clear Window allows customising of front and inside cover...
- Made from durable, non-stick material
- Black (seriously. It says that!)

For your viewing pleasure, I have enclosed a photo of the folder
I was going to spend whatever it took to get a nice one, but I figured this one looked good (you should have seen the crappy ones they had!) enough, and it only cost $5 I've got some images/ideas which I'll post in the T-shirt thread shortly

So, you guys can start sending your pimpim messages as soon as you want. Either PM me, or...
E-mail bjorkmangirl@hotmail.com or let me know if you want to actually send something in the mail. Please include PIMPIM or JOACHIM in the subject line of the email or I might not notice it

Important info:
- Folder size = A4
- If you want to send me stuff via snail mail, it will have to be sent by Christmas for me to get it on time. As for emails, send before January 12th please I'll be leaving on the 13th.

I'm thinking that there should be some sort of outline to the document (damn University has corrupted my mind!) such as:
The front cover (maybe a collage of our photos with him!? and the logo... or something else?
Contents (or we could skip this, but there might be a few extra pages)
Intro to who we are
The messages/photos etc.
URL's for related material.

Maybe I've missed something?! (PS. If you want me to pass on any messages to Jonas, the same applies )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg folder.jpg (13.5 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Björkman_Girl : 11-02-2004 at 01:51 PM.
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 02:14 PM   #21
country flag Jexy

Jexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond repute

First of all thank you Björkman_Girl for doing this for all the Pimsters! Save me a spot in the folder please! I will write something for sure!

Maybe we shouldn't send you too many things to give to him cause then you'll be running at him with a giant box of stuff, and prolly trip and fall hehehe sides, I dont know if he would take a box of stuff?? maybe a small toy from all of us like this http://www.cafepress.com/i_love_sweden.5122757 anyways, it's an idea .

A small folder he prolly will take. I mean, he has a giant heavy bag to carry already (we went over that in another thread lol )

Also, what are the precise measurements of A4 paper? We dont use that term here. I'm guessing it's paper that's 8.5 by 11 inches??

Organizing the folder is a great idea. Shows unity! The front maybe should have our logo and the word PIMSTERS!, or at the bery least a Swedish flag instead of logo.

I want to volunteer to write introduction and conclusion, if you like. hehehe I think writing is something I'm good at. Since I can't contribute to logo design (only good at stick people drawings hehe). But I guess you should write the index since you'll be assembling the whole thing.

If you need any other help to organize this e-mail me at sojexy@yahoo.com or even message me on MSN. I'm one of the most organized people out there so I should be of help. I know life of a uni student is hectic!

Featuring Live Scoreboard! Photo Gallery! News! Forum! Fanlisting! Guestmap! ... and MORE!

Come, join, and help us build the largest Joachim Johansson fan site out there!!!

Last edited by Jexy : 11-02-2004 at 02:52 PM.
Old 11-02-2004, 04:26 PM   #22
country flag Aleksa's Laydee

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

Kristen...go you you rock girl hehe FAB FAB ideas!!

I was think for the front cover as not everyone has a pic with him maybe just our fav pics of him with pimsters across the middle or something like that (i have more ideas in my head) And then if people have had had pics with him they can include them in their letter?

Can i do the front cover?

Jexy! cool if you write the intro! Let us see your finished product

Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 08:48 PM   #23
country flag Canuck_Chick

Canuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Kristen!! great ideas ...thanx soo much for doing this it must take u a long time to organize this. it's much appreciated if u need any help, don't hesitate to ask...i'd love to help out with whatever is needed...my e-mail is rubber_ducky95@hotmail.com or u guys can reach me over MSN...

it would be cool if the folder has a blue and yellow theme. maybe the paper our massages will be printed on could be yellow/blue...we could also have a pic of the pim pim candy somewhere....just some ideas off the top of my head....

oh, btw, the folder looks great ...good choice
Robin Söderling
Thomas Johansson
Thomas Enqvist

Patrick Rafter
Canuck_Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 10:53 PM   #24
country flag jmgsdoubsprtnr

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder if he likes the taste of pim pim candy... maybe someone could get hold of a box and add that to the package! (but i bet that's been done many times before) he probably gets a box of pim pims at every tournament! i can just imagine his closets, filled with pim pims... he should be sponsored by them, that way he'd have his name on all his clothes!
Jan-Michael Gambill<>Flavio Saretta<>Andre Sa<>Amer Delic

SVERIGE
Soderling xx Pim Pim xx Jonas xx Ryderstedt xx Magnus
jmgsdoubsprtnr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 10:53 PM   #25
Sharon

nice folder
i like the ideas so far and got no prob with u guys doin intro/concluseion and cover...
but can u maybe save an extra page for me cuz i love drawing stuff and i wanna draw him a comic pic thing along with my letter??
o yeah and if ya need help kristen my emails tennisgirl12345@yahoo.com (how original ) thank u so much for puttin this all together
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 01:15 AM   #26
country flag Jexy

we all co-operate so well.. it's kinda scary!
hehehe

btw: did anyone like this bear?
http://www.cafepress.com/i_love_sweden.5122757

Last edited by Jexy : 11-03-2004 at 01:20 AM.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:08 AM   #27

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexy
we all co-operate so well.. it's kinda scary!
hehehe

btw: did anyone like this bear?
http://www.cafepress.com/i_love_sweden.5122757
yes, i wish i had one!

SVERIGE
Old 11-03-2004, 03:41 AM   #28
country flag Toppu

Toppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond repute

the front cover should be pix of us (alone) along with Pimster logo and best shots of PimPim as we have yet to meet him in person, so that he could recognise our faces.

- Evgeny - GiLLeS - GRiGoR - RiCaRDaS -

Graf & Norman FOREVER
Toppu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 04:01 AM   #29
country flag Jexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toppu
the front cover should be pix of us (alone) along with Pimster logo and best shots of PimPim as we have yet to meet him in person, so that he could recognise our faces.
hmm.. I still think logo Toppu because well
1. Not all of us want their face recognized by pimpim hehehe
2. It would be hard for him to remember everyone's face, soon enough we'll just become a blend or a blur. However, if the logo was on the cover, and on our T-shirts too, when he sees the t-shirts in the crowds his brain would immediately make an association to the binder and he *should* think
"ahh.. that's a pimster!"

So ya, that's my reasons for favouring logo, however it's up to Siobhan to decide what she wants to do since she's in charge of cover hehe or maybe we should put this up to a vote?
1. logo
2. our pix
3. pimpim pix
4. combination
5. let Siobhan's imagination run wild on this one hehehe

Anyways that's the suggestion. Let me know what you guys think... to vote or not to vote?

Old 11-03-2004, 04:13 AM   #30

especially if the shirts end up saying pimsters on them!! i hope he'd make an association there... unless he can't read English. which i'm sure he can.

SVERIGE