CH Rabat R1: Battle of up-and-comers. Kuznetsov def. Del Bonis 6-1 7-5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-12-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default CH Rabat R1: Battle of up-and-comers. Kuznetsov def. Del Bonis 6-1 7-5

Here is another challenger match between two guys who have been marked as up-and-comers in terms of becoming presences on the ATP tour in the future. Fede has played pretty good this season in South America, but the Russian Kuznetsov today looked like the significantly better talent. Kuznetsov has great balance for a clay courter; his forehand and backhand are both strong shots (I think his BH is actually the better shot, very sharp and cleanly hit). Kuznetsov himself has had a nice season in futures and made the SF of the Casablanca challenger a couple weeks ago, so his form has also been good in 2012.

Hopefully we see both of these players in the top 100 as soon as possible. They've each been around a while and are starting to move into make-or-break category in their careers, would be great to see them continue to progress.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CH Rabat R1: Battle of up-and-comers. Kuznetsov def. Del Bonis 6-1 7-5

Thanks for starting this thread.
Didn't expected a straight sets win, as I thought Del Bonis was the clear favorite.

Agree about his backhand. The other day, a female commentator couldn't stop praising his backhand, especially the DTL.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote