Database error/ strange happenings on the forum - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-14-2013, 01:21 AM   #16
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Database error

Of course this overrated Forum would get basic errors.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2013, 01:24 AM   #17
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowManyTimes View Post
Of course this overrated Forum would get basic errors.
Joe Database Errors not basic errors! And your signature isn't too nice either! So, of course, he changes it very quickly!

But the Forum seems to be working again!

Last edited by Mae : 08-14-2013 at 01:34 AM.
Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:42 AM   #18
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
There was a post that I didn't write show up in this thread, but it had my name, avatar, sig., etc. on it! I deleted it I thought, but what actually got deleted was my post about the database errors!!!!!!! This is getting really crazy
I saw that post, Mae. It was about the Raonic/Sock match where the bird pooped on the court. I saw the post (made by a different user) in another thread (either live commentary or the match thread) and I knew it wasn't yours. It was very weird, indeed.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:51 AM   #19
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
I saw that post, Mae. It was about the Raonic/Sock match where the bird pooped on the court. I saw the post (made by a different user) in another thread (either live commentary or the match thread) and I knew it wasn't yours. It was very weird, indeed.
Oh that it is creepy I told Sham Kay to read these threads so I could be sure someone official had seen them. Of course, the Moderators can't fix the problems, but someone has to notify the Forum owner of problems. The Moderators have a thread where they put things on to discuss and Sham said he would make sure it was brought up again because these errors have come up before.

The Database Errors to me are just awfully annoying, but the problems with those posts just down right creep me out! I didn't know about the bird "problem" in the Match and even if I did I wouldn't have describe as it was written in the post which since you know me plus you had seen the post elsewhere so you knew it wasn't my post. But something like that could get an innocent person in trouble, if the post that "appeared" was bad enough

Old 08-17-2013, 07:22 PM   #20
country flag Steve
webmaster

Steve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond repute

Next time it happens, copy the "Page Source" of the database error and save it as a .txt file in NotePad (or another equivalent), then upload it here so the techs might be able to see the error'ed string.

~ Alan, Community Support
Old 09-25-2013, 09:46 AM   #21
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Next time it happens, copy the "Page Source" of the database error and save it as a .txt file in NotePad (or another equivalent), then upload it here so the techs might be able to see the error'ed string.

~ Alan, Community Support
The Database Errors are back again, but I have no idea how to do what you said to do I hope someone else will!

Old 09-26-2013, 08:08 AM   #22
country flag lucyfur

lucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond repute

Still getting data base errors, got a few in the past 30 minutes, and yesterday too, also at TF.
lucyfur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #23
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting tons of 'Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.'

anyone else experiencing the same problem? browser is Chrome if it's of any relevance.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 12:21 PM   #24
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

The Database Error is back and it can't be due to too many people on the Forum. When I looked it said 7 members and 11 guests which shouldn't overload anything!

Old 01-16-2014, 03:35 AM   #25
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Database errors all over the place! I had multiple ones just trying to get onto the Forum and now since I got logged on this has been the first place I have been able to get to! And now can I get this to post?

Old 01-16-2014, 10:41 AM   #26
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

The Database Errors had stopped, but now they are back again! This has been a problem on this Forum for years and years and more years. Can't something be done to finally fix it?

Old 01-21-2014, 08:22 AM   #27
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Getting worse and worse.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:38 AM   #28
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get it. People pay for premium membership on here which surely goes towards maintaining the site, but yet it has so many issues.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:20 AM   #29
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

The Error seems to repeat every day at precisely 9:12 AM GMT. This was the third or fourth consecutive day.
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:40 PM   #30
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

The forum is terrible slow once again and the database error occurs ...

Last edited by Eden : 03-13-2014 at 04:03 AM.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote