Anyone have these threads bookmarked/saved??? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-11-2012, 06:40 AM   #1
country flag castle007

castle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone have these threads bookmarked/saved???

I am trying to find the following threads, and I am having little success. I tried searching the archives, advanced search, and google, and I still can't find them. I am looking for these result threads:

Federer def. Phillippoussis 2003 Wimbledon
Federer def. Gonzalez 2007 AO
Federer def. Nadal 2007 Wimbledon

Does anyone have easy access to these threads?? thank you so much
castle007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone have these threads bookmarked/saved???

Apparently the search function on MTF doesn't seem to really work right now when you look for old threads (find posts from one year and older).

I was only able to find the WWW thread before the AO final 2007

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=94706

Maybe one of the moderators can help you though to find the threads you are looking for but I guess they don't want them to get bumped again as they will surely get spammed with useless replies.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
country flag castle007

castle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond reputecastle007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Apparently the search function on MTF doesn't seem to really work right now when you look for old threads (find posts from one year and older).

I was only able to find the WWW thread before the AO final 2007

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=94706

Maybe one of the moderators can help you though to find the threads you are looking for but I guess they don't want them to get bumped again as they will surely get spammed with useless replies.
Thanks. Yeah, for some reason the search function is very limited right now. And I definitely don't want to bump the threads, I just want to read them.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:00 PM   #4
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle007 View Post
Yeah, for some reason the search function is very limited right now.
It would be nice indeed if the search option could get enlarged for example to add the opportunity to search directly for threads which are 3 or 5 years older.

Quote:
And I definitely don't want to bump the threads, I just want to read them.
I think a lot of people would like to read some of the old match threads from time to time
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
country flag Roamed

Roamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am trying to find the following threads, and I am having little success. I tried searching the archives, advanced search, and google, and I still can't find them. I am looking for these result threads:

Federer def. Phillippoussis 2003 Wimbledon
Federer def. Gonzalez 2007 AO
Federer def. Nadal 2007 Wimbledon

Does anyone have easy access to these threads?? thank you so much
Try looking through here, I think it's chronological so they should be around:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/arch...x.php/f-2.html
Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

Roger // Rafa // Raonic // Söderling // Goffin // Ivo // Wawrinka // Baker // Delpo
Roamed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #6
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't find those, did find these though

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=195917
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=127242
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=137423

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:15 PM   #7
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Some ones you might enjoy

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=196104
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=185832
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=189887

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #8
country flag Stronga23

Stronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got the link to Fed-Monfils 2008 RG Semifinal.

Stronga,Monfils,DelPo,Nalbandian,Berdych,Gulbis,Ha as and Djokovic are the players I support the most.
Stronga23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #9
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonfilsFanatic View Post
Anyone got the link to Fed-Monfils 2008 RG Semifinal.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...ederer+monfils
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #10
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...erer+wimbledon

Is that the thread for the Wimbledon 2003 final?
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #11
country flag Stronga23

Stronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond reputeStronga23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Jason

Stronga,Monfils,DelPo,Nalbandian,Berdych,Gulbis,Ha as and Djokovic are the players I support the most.
Stronga23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:20 PM   #12
country flag castle007

Quote:

You are awesome!!! thank you
Old 03-11-2012, 06:21 PM   #13
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Awesome find

Imagine this being posted now, people would be bitching on the first page about no score in the subject and not a single negative comment either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #14
country flag castle007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roamed View Post
Try looking through here, I think it's chronological so they should be around:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/arch...x.php/f-2.html
Thank you so much!!! I found them