Best tennis manager game online ever!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
country flag ufiors

ufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best tennis manager game online ever!!

http://rockingrackets.com/

I think this is the best tennis manager game online ever, this is the most realistic one, and with the inrtroduction of the parameter "form", now you have to take care of the schedule of your player. Take the role of a tennis manger, managing several tennis players to the top of the professional tennis circuit.

The players take the roles of managers, guiding multiple players that work their way up from amateur tournaments through futures and challengers to grand slams while they work their way up the ranking list. Follow match scoring live while players compete in singles or with a partner in doubles. The most successful players of each country can also be called up for the national team. When tennis players have busy schedule they get tired and are defeated more easily. Eventually players also grow old, simulating the natural rise and decline of great talents. Managers have to keep looking for new talents to stay high in the ranking.

Rocking Rackets is a very dynamic game in which players you have to keep proving themselves to stay high. Though it pays off to be a long time player, new players need only a relatively short startup time before they can compete on equal terms with the veterans. Different servers provide different game speeds to accommodate both the real addicts and the players who prefer to log in only now and then. Even people who are no experts on tennis will enjoy the competition and suspense this game offers.

Personally i won the Australian Open with my player Travis Startifant, who was also #3 in ranking that year .. Now i train a young player, who is for many a future Top 10, Eray Bayramoglu!!
ufiors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote