Food thread - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-12-2012, 03:06 AM   #226
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Food thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Essentially what I had for breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday .

love it

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2012, 03:08 AM   #227
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
I made some "triángulos" for a snack today

Those have York premium ham, two kinds of lettuce, I added the torre anchovies, mayo and a sauce made out of red bell pepper, garlic and olive oil, I made it just before serving them

That recipe comes from my favorite bar in Bilbao, Eme

http://www.baremebilbao.com/triang.html
looks healthy and beautiful, Nat, a great cook

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:24 AM   #228
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

hello mimi. i see you found the food thread.

you will have to tell us of your favorite food when you get a chance.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:47 AM   #229
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Sup kun7s,
Just a quick update at the Uni canteen via phone. Eating semi-cold stir fried noodles w/ chick n vegs 4 lunch. Nothing fancy...eating fast b/c I can't waste more time. I have a war to win.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:48 AM   #230
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

win the war general chuck.

just do it.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:16 PM   #231
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Made this the other night to watch the NBA games. An indulging cheat meal - Stir fried pork teriyaki curry w/peppers and ginger - Served with rice/roti.

It was delicious.
Grinder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:59 AM   #232
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

wow. looks good.

also looks quite rich. did you use olive oil?
Old 04-14-2012, 06:02 AM   #233
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

where is the warrior princess arkulari?

princess what are you preparing this weekend? i feel like having grilled lamb again.

it has to be seasoned and marinaded to perfection. what do you think?
Old 04-15-2012, 03:41 AM   #234
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Am I one of those rare people who simply can't stand Indian food? My friends go crazy over it and it's quite popular in Australia as well (being a former Brit colony I guess), but I find the smell alone offensive at best and vomit inducing at worst. Plus, all those exotic spices, which I never got accustomed to and am told that it's an acquired taste make me literally dizzy. For all I know I could be served rotten meat and I couldn't tell because the insides of my mouth are burning from all the herbal shit being dumped into the dish.

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer basic ingridients on my meat and my dishes in general. Salt, pepper...and that's it. None of the sugar/honey/coriander/mint/curry/weird spices etc etc nonsense that perverts the taste of premium meat that I pay a small fortune for. To me a basic medium rare steak + mashed potatoes + basic salad is the best meal you can have. I just don't get the exotic shit of cuisines that seem almost alien to me in nature and others that just seems to mix random shit together just for the sake of mixing it...

If I come off as too agressive in this post or made too many spelling/grammar errors, I apologize 'cause I am not entirely sober right now - but I believe I got my point across in regards to keeping it simply and using premium ingridients as far as cooking goes...
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:47 PM   #235
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

baked chicken, steamed broccoli, 2 slices of whole wheat bread, and a bowl of plain yogurt for dinner today.

add to that a couple of fresh tomatoes and a glass of 100% fresh carrot juice.

now that is called keeping it simple and efficient.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:11 AM   #236
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday lunch:

Shaken beef, baked potato with cheese and Caesar salad

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:54 AM   #237
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

awesome. looks great.

i would need at least 2 of those plates given my massive appetite for great food.

looks healthy too.

i will have grilled salmon and steamed vegetables for dinner tomorrow. this food thread forces me to plan my dinners in advance now.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:33 AM   #238
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing better than a home cooked meal I say.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:46 AM   #239
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

affirmative general chuck.

its 100% fresh and you fix it your way. that is hard to beat.

and it saves money.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:58 AM   #240
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

That was the kids' plate CD, we ate much more of the same

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote