Food thread - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-08-2012, 04:53 AM   #211
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Food thread

yes CD and when you have kids, it's better to have lots of fruit around so that they can munch of those instead of asking for crap food

I listed the ingredients above

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2012, 05:04 AM   #212
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
I made some "triángulos" for a snack today

Those have York premium ham, two kinds of lettuce, I added the torre anchovies, mayo and a sauce made out of red bell pepper, garlic and olive oil, I made it just before serving them

That recipe comes from my favorite bar in Bilbao, Eme

http://www.baremebilbao.com/triang.html

healthy and fresh ingredients. nothing like it.

good stuff.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:25 AM   #213
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Essentially what I had for breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday .

No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:35 AM   #214
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

so you had a pound of chocolate. no wonder you are all wired up.

anyway nothing wrong with chocolate. escpecially dark chocolate. it is loaded with antioxidants.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:43 PM   #215
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to please you sexually CD, for dinner tonight, I had seared lemon and pepper Salmon with stir fried bok choy infused with chilli, garlic and ginger.
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
Old 04-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #216
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

that meal sounds fit for the gods. nothing like a salmon fixed that way.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #217
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

This thread should be banned! It makes me hungry and I just had a meal.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #218
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

good to see you around rodger the dodger. how the hell have you been anyway?
Old 04-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #219
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

here you go warrior princess arkulari. i give you the recipe for something that is quite popular in new orleans:

Alligator Meat Balls
Makes enough for 10 - 12 servings.

INGREDIENTS
•1 pound of alligator meat, minced.
•1 large egg, well beaten
•1 Tbsp each of finely chopped Spanish onions, celery, parsley, green onions, green peppers
•2 tsp lemon-pepper mix
•1/2 tsp salt
•1/4 Cup fine bread crumbs

For frying:
•1 Cup vegetable oil for pan frying
•A bowl of all purpose flour for dredging meat

INSTRUCTIONS
•In a large mixing bowl, place all the of the first list of ingredients and hand mix well.
•Make meat balls of 1-inch diameter on a clean baking sheet and set the set aside to set and meld flavors for 60 minutes.
•Dredge in flour and fry a few at a time until brown.

Last edited by Clay Death : 04-10-2012 at 02:30 AM.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:05 AM   #220
country flag BroTree123

Woke up late today at like 11:30am....missed my morning class but oh well . I got a brunch pizza which had bacon, eggs, cherry tomatoes, olives, capers, jalapenos and chilli flakes.
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:

Banned Users
Old 04-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #221
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
good to see you around rodger the dodger. how the hell have you been anyway?
Hallo Old chum!

Been neck-deep in work. Hungry now. For love. For food. For tennis.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:21 AM   #222
country flag BroTree123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
did you know tomato is considered a fruit in botanical terms?
More like, a fruit in general .
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:

Banned Users
Old 04-11-2012, 06:58 AM   #223
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

i had grilled lamb for lunch and grilled salmon for dinner today.

living large today fo sho tramps.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:43 AM   #224
country flag BroTree123

Sounds shit mate, you can do better.
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:

Banned Users
Old 04-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #225
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

today i will be back to baked chicken and steamed vegetables.