Bitch, I got a suggestion, get your ass up out my face, don't ask no questions. - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 07:50 AM   #61
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The world named Francis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
You're back! Great to see you back, your ban was quite unfair imo and I missed your posts around here.
Gurl I'm back, black and fabulous as always I'm happy to talk to you again! Where have you been, I've been back for 1.5 weeks now. We were just starting to get very close before I got banned so I'm excited we can reconnect.

I saw your PM, obviously this place needs a diva like me to slay, and keep bitches in check This place definitely lacked juice and personality when I was gone. I'm happy to know you and many others appreciate my presence here. I am the self-anointed prince of MTF and am honored that you have also bestowed this title to my name Bitches will just have to deal. I'm not taking prisoners anymore, no more sugar coating things. My ban was definitely unfair, I was attacked, I attacked back.............but now I know who my friends are here, and who my enemies are. And like in RL, my enemies are to be ignored, because they simply aren't worth any stress on my behalf. You can't win 'em all But the cool people on here are very cool and outweigh any negatives from posters who.........well I think it's pretty obvious who I hate here

Quote:
How are things with you these days, enjoying IW so far?
I was..........until Matt Ebden made the third round by beating Benneteau. Now, I couldn't really care much less about the event. Yes, that's how much I detest him, and yes, I know how crazy I sound

Quote:
Francis is such a cute name, btw, love it.
I hated it for the longest time and wanted people to call me my middle name, Tony (actually, my middle name is Anthony, but I thought Tony sounded cooler :lol) But I've grown out of that phase. I'm glad you love the name, I've gotten that a lot recently and it makes me appreciate my name and not feel self-conscious about it. Thinking about it right now, Francis is actually a pretty cute name!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2012, 07:55 AM   #62
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

You black, really?

Me too
Old 03-11-2012, 07:57 AM   #63
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed.

White (German), Black (Republic of Mali), Spanish and American Indian.

But the saying used above sounded very sassy in my head so I went with it. Plus I do have caramel colored skin so it's not like I was completely lying when I said that
Old 03-11-2012, 08:14 AM   #64
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Wow caramel skin, i LOVE caramel skin, so sexy

German, Black, Spanish and American Indian, what a combination

Oh no i believed you, i just was shocked because i didnt expect it really
Old 03-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #65
country flag Chase Visa

Chase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond repute

Who are your most hated players Francis?
Old 03-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #66
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

My most hated players are Soeda, Matosevic, Capdeville, Lorenzi and Kukushkin. I'm starting/learning to unhate Ebden. It's a process but I'm beginning to appreciate the things he brings to the table. Although he lacks weapons, at least he plays a game where he's not totally a hack, needing an opponents' errors to win. I thought about it yesterday and was like, you know, Ebden is definitely a better player than horrible ones like Soeda, or a grinder with zero talent like Dodig. Ebden has some game. So I don't hate him anymore. He's beaten too many good players the past 8 months for me to deny that at this point.

The other five players mentioned, though, are complete shit. Matosevic, his run is 100% confidence driven. Once he loses a match he feels like he should have won, he'll decline again. The other four players are just terrible players. You can include Antonio Veic on that list as well, he's horrible. Dodig, I don't dislike him, but I'm excited he'll be out of the top 100 soon, since he has no talent.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:10 AM   #67
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Although I legitimately don't hate Ebden, I still DO NOT and WILL NOT understand how he has so many fans with the game he has. He doesn't do shit with the ball at all. He's such a dull, uninteresting, unimaginative player. There is absolutely zero in anything he does that makes me see how people would be so quick to support him, of all players. And he has a lot of supporters, which is the weird thing. He's really just a nondescript random whatever player.

I can say he's hard nosed and he's a smart player. But I prefer players with actual talent and Ebden lacks talent. Different strokes for different folks, I guess, but it honestly sort of annoys me.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:14 AM   #68
I wanna taste u.

You should add Fish into the worst top 8 player ever to enter the top 10, he is officially the mug of the year BIG TIME
Old 03-13-2012, 01:22 AM   #69
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I like Mardy, but when he loses a match he feels he should be winning, or the course of the match isn't going the way he wants, he acts mad salty. Really salty, he loses control of his emotions and starts pouting, often doing similar things Roddick does, looking to the umpire, the fans, the opponent, to start an argument to fire himself up. I think he intentionally creates arguments to gain energy in his game if he feels like things are going badly, or going south for him in the match. He looks for an outlet and that outlet is abusing whoever he can, really. It's extremely unbecoming and reeks of insecurity.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:17 PM   #70
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

People need to be careful about what type of people they are picking up for a night of sex and pleasure. What people conceivably do for fun can end up being a nightmare very quickly. There have been numerous stories recently of older gay men especially being taken advantage of, physically, sexually, being robbed, and even being killed, by hustlers who they are picking up from clubs, picking up from off the street, or renting a hooker for the night off the web. A lot of these hustlers are ex-cons, a whole lot of them are gay-for-pay or closeted. And almost all of them are after the money in the pockets of these older gays, who tend to be very rich. These hustlers see gay men as weak and easy targets and know that gay men, sadly, tend to be an easy lay compared to women. They see these older gays as very easily taken advantage of and they know that they won't be able to fight back. So, what do all of us need to do, gay and straight, young and old?

KNOW YOUR SURROUNDINGS AT ALL TIMES when out in public places, especially when you're at a club and any sort of place where there are a lot of people, or where lighting can be poor. Do not ever leave your drink exposed for anyone to tamper with. If you have to use the bathroom or you want to talk to someone and can't bring your drink with you, ask a friend to look after the drink or cover the drink with a coaster or some sort of protection. Don't talk to or associate with people you don't know unless you have a good feel for the type of person they are. Talk to a friend and get the 411 on an individual before taking them home, before getting too friendly with someone who has bad intentions. Don't put yourself out there too much around people you don't know. If you throw yourself out there too much, people WILL see you as a slut. Not only will your reputation be damaged, but devious minded individuals will see you as an easy target to take advantage of and profit from.

This all seems like common sense, but a lot of people tend to lose focus of these things when out and about. They're thinking about the hot guy they just saw with the trendy clothes, the music being played by the DJ, or about what drinks they want to order. We all need to be responsible and have that radar on, have fun but also be in control and don't make yourself an easy target. Also ALWAYS look out for your friends and keep them close, because they are ultimately the ones outside of yourself who will protect you from potential danger. Have fun but be smart at the same time and be responsible.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:50 AM   #71
country flag Seth82

Seth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Filo

any plans for the weekend?

as for me I'm probably going out both friday and saturday night to a local club

it's been nice getting out with the nice weather and all
Old 03-23-2012, 06:43 PM   #72
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

That sounds like a lot of fun, Seth! I wish I had plans for the weekend. I basically told myself I wasn't going to go out until April, I felt totally burned out with the whole going out scene. So I'm sticking to that. With that being said I have thought about going out tonight, maybe I'll break my promise

The weather sure has gotten a whole lot better. Sun is out until 7:30, it's warm and it's been sunny here in Richmond the past several days. Spring is here! And I'm so happy about it, springtime bring such a positive energy
Old 03-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #73
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Dharun Ravi is an ANIMAL. He'll be my next subject matter of this thread. Dharun Ravi is the idiotic bigot who is responsible for the death of then 18-year-old gay teen Tyler Clementi by webcamming Tyler having sex with a hookup without his consent. Dharun has NEVER shown any remorse whatsoever for what he did and couldn't care less about Tyler. I hope he gets deported, and yes that may sound discriminatory, but he shames ALL immigrants who come into this country and follow our laws. Fuck him and fuck everyone who defends him.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:42 AM   #74
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Dharun Ravi is an ANIMAL.
Didn't know who this guy was and thought for a sec you said ANIMAL in the good sense. Thought it was too good to be true.. Asians never get called ANIMALS in the good sense.

Interesting story. Don't even know the law on accidentally causing someone to suicide by webcamming them.. though it should be a crime to spy on someone and put their actions on the net. That's just a beyond cruel thing to do. Other than that, they probably won't be able to prove the discrimination methinks.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!  
Old 03-24-2012, 01:36 AM   #75
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Animal can be used positively and negatively, true. In this case, I mean below human value.

Dharun has already been charged, convicted and will likely be deported from the United States and spend at least a couple years in prison. Of course, however, his Indian heritage has little to do with he being an animal. Just the fact he's a fucked up little kid.
Closed Thread