Federer rejects Nadal's invitation to play exho for Nadal's foundation after Wimby - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #46
country flag Ash86

Ash86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer rejects Nadal's invitation to play exho for Nadal's foundation after Wimb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis2tennis View Post
anyway what's rafa doing playing any exhos in 2012 i thought he's the leaders of the season's too long brigade....IDIOT
It's for charity. And it has to be this year as it's specifically to celebrate 110 years of Real Madrid as a club - a joint project by Nadal's foundation and the club. And finally an exo has no impact on the length of the season - competitive play matters - exos do not.
Ash86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #47
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer rejects Nadal's invitation to play exho for Nadal's foundation after Wimb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash86 View Post
Federer is so against Real Madrid that he specifically went to their training facilities to meet the players in 2006 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRvmIhV5A4o
sarcasm doesn't read well on the internet- so ill be blunt

i was being sarcastic about federer supporting the catalan movement- yeesh

(on a slughtly unreleated but still related note
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchi...nnecessary_War

germany were the good guys in WW2, didnt you know
Old 03-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #48
country flag hipolymer

hipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond repute

What's so important of a 110 year anniversary? I understand if it was 100 years but 110 is a silly number.

Pay your respects to the vultures....
hipolymer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #49
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just like heaven View Post
Federer said today that he will meet Rafa in Indian Wells and maybe they will find a solution. He would like to play, but he's not happy with the date.

http://twitter.com/#!/sebastianfest
that's what happened, the date didn't work for Roger but he's working with Rafa to find a date, he feels honored for being called to play in the club's aniversary.

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:38 PM   #50
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
that's what happened, the date didn't work for Roger but he's working with Rafa to find a date, he feels honored for being called to play in the club's aniversary.
Like I said in one of my earlier posts: "Change the date, Rafa!"
Pretty sure they'll be able to work things out, like they usually do. Fedal

I guess you're already on the hunt for tickets, Nat?

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #51
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Federer rejects Nadal's invitation to play exho for Nadal's foundation after Wimb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
Like I said in one of my earlier posts: "Change the date, Rafa!"
Pretty sure they'll be able to work things out, like they usually do. Fedal

I guess you're already on the hunt for tickets, Nat?
Moi? fuck I am looking for tickets for both the King's Cup final and this

(although in both events there isn't a date and in the first one not even a place )

Old 03-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #52
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmolinari2005 View Post
Oh wait ... what was that chat with ATP schedule being bad on the body, players need to play less tennis and that Roger is the only one not complaining because he is lucky that he doesn't get injured?!

THIS

Militia types are running pictures of Obama and Holder in defending Bundy's non-payment of fees authorized by Reagan

http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archive...986/21486b.htm
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #53
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Expected result. They secretly hate each other .
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:33 AM   #54
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
how would you know?
Old 03-04-2012, 12:52 AM   #55
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
how would you know?
I saw it in Spanish TV, can't remember which channel.

Old 03-04-2012, 03:27 AM   #56
country flag dabeast

dabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh wait ... what was that chat with ATP schedule being bad on the body, players need to play less tennis and that Roger is the only one not complaining because he is lucky that he doesn't get injured?!
"Sometimes you're just happy playing. Some people, some media unfortunately don't understand that it's okay just to play tennis and enjoy it. They always think you have to win everything, it always needs to be a success story, and if it's not obviously what is the point. Maybe you have to go back and think, Why have I started playing tennis? Because I just like it. It's actually sort of a dream hobby that became somewhat of a job. Some people just don't get that ever."
dabeast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:32 AM   #57
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't it make more sense for him to invite the current number 1, you know for a bigger draw?

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:06 AM   #58
country flag hilluis

hilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
Wouldn't it make more sense for him to invite the current number 1, you know for a bigger draw?
I think that was sarcasm?.......A Federer/Nadal match or exho is always going to be more appealing for the general public than either player competing against DJokovic .
hilluis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:20 AM   #59
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This times a million

Please don't do it ,Roger!
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:20 AM   #60
country flag randajad86

randajad86 has a reputation beyond reputerandajad86 has a reputation beyond reputerandajad86 has a reputation beyond reputerandajad86 has a reputation beyond reputerandajad86 has a reputation beyond reputerandajad86 has a reputation beyond reputerandajad86 has a reputation beyond reputerandajad86 has a reputation beyond reputerandajad86 has a reputation beyond reputerandajad86 has a reputation beyond reputerandajad86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You really don't see any differences between exo match and regular tournament?
randajad86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote