Truth and Fiction. - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #121
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

The definition of a stupid person.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #122
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

question filo. What is your go to color when you want to look your best?

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #123
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
The definition of a stupid person.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:00 PM   #124
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
question filo. What is your go to color when you want to look your best?
Good question! I love wearing pink when it's hot and when I'm really wanting to make an entrance and get attention. But overall, I like black, blue, white streamline colors. Colors that go with almost anything, are pretty safe, plus with my caramel skin tone, both white and black pop when I wear them.

If I had to choose, I'd probably say black.......at least a black shirt. Because I can literally wear everything and anything with it.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:03 PM   #125
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I said I was tennis'd out and I was, but coming back to this forum has peaked my tennis interest again. The Indian Wells qualifying event and challenger in Santiago in particular hold my interest. Also can't wait to see the IW MD which should be out soon! I really hope Rafa gets an easy draw. I want him to be #1 again. I think everyone knows I love Rafa but my love for Volandri isn't fake.............he is definitely, by far, my favorite player. He, Bolelli, Hajek, Phau and Ramirez-Hidalgo. Those are my five main guys, I cannot do without them. I can do without Rafa, I can manage seeing him lose. I was rooting for Federer at the WTF, for example. But I never root against those five players I mentioned. The reasons why I like all of these guys are similar yet individual at the same time.

Personally I think Bjorn is one of the most underrated talents in tennis. People talk about Pippo's BH and Simone's all-around game and shotmaking. But you don't hear often enough of the talent Bjorn brings to the table. His BH, his speed, his serve for his height is big. Great shotmaking ability. He's had a great season thus far in 2012 and is close to top 100. Hopefully he gets there in time to be in the French Open MD.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:00 AM   #126

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Good question! I love wearing pink when it's hot and when I'm really wanting to make an entrance and get attention. But overall, I like black, blue, white streamline colors. Colors that go with almost anything, are pretty safe, plus with my caramel skin tone, both white and black pop when I wear them.

If I had to choose, I'd probably say black.......at least a black shirt. Because I can literally wear everything and anything with it.
I dont have any pink clothing. But I sae one of Clemson's football playes wearing all pink and white with pink shoes the other day. Looked sharp

I think my go to color is purple.

Old 03-07-2012, 02:01 AM   #127
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

My go to color when it comes to head wear is brown paper.

Ajde

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal!
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:14 AM   #128
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
I dont have any pink clothing. But I sae one of Clemson's football playes wearing all pink and white with pink shoes the other day. Looked sharp
I'd like to see the football player face to face to see how he looked. I'm really not a big fan of that look, the all pink look. I love pink but pink is a pretty overpowering color. Whenever I think of a guy wearing that much pink, I think of a pimp with a pink suit and slacks with a white and/or pink dress shoes Just an image that you regularly see in movies and such and it's sort of ingrained in my head

Quote:
I think my go to color is purple.
Cool I like purple too, I have a fair few purple collared shirts. Purple I think makes a great collared shirt color. It's a good color because it's sort of a mix between a color that pops (like pink) and a casual, every-day color (like white and black).
Old 03-07-2012, 02:14 AM   #129
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
My go to color when it comes to head wear is brown paper.

Ajde
Old 03-07-2012, 02:16 AM   #130
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I really want to talk tennis with people! I'm really excited about tennis again! My favorites are doing well and most are in good positions to get into the top 100 and that I think is one of the main reasons I'm happy but also I just think the game is in a very interesting period. I wish this forum had more people who I could just talk tennis with for a while. And talk about players I enjoy instead of only the top 4.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:23 AM   #131

here's the guy. Mike Bellamy our super talented rising sophomore running back.

and yeah I was a little disappointed to go on the general messages today and see pretty much every thread about one of the big 4.

Old 03-07-2012, 02:29 AM   #132
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Would you like to discuss Zopp's inevitable rise to the top 10 with me flyboy?

Ajde..???

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:31 AM   #133
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

He's a good looking guy. Ellington is the talented running back I know for Clemson. Clemson has so much team speed and athleticism, they really pursue the ball so well defensively. Really loved watching them play last year.

Most people on this forum are player fans and not tennis fans so I don't expect much in the way of actual talk about tennis or anything beyond the top four from the bandwagoners here.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:32 AM   #134
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Would you like to discuss Zopp's inevitable rise to the top 10 with me flyboy?

Ajde..???
Zopp's an adequate player. I still AM upset about Karol losing to him 2-6 2-6 last season around this time and no I haven't forgotten. Zopp's improved, though, his serve has gotten better. I think you overrate him, though. I don't ever see him being anything but a challenger player.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:33 AM   #135
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

And with that said, Jaziri is WAY overrated on this forum. People talk that dude up way too much.