Truth and Fiction. - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 03-01-2012, 08:45 PM   #61
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,909
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

People attacked me about Dodig but look at his results since beating Nadal in Montreal, and then tell me I was wrong about him and his ability. I say outlandish things about tennis players, I admit, but most are based in truth.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #62
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,909
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Heh, clumsy. Same here.. I could and have set the kitchen on fire pouring a bowl of cereal.. I know it sounds like it, but this isn't like one of your exaggerated stories, honest truth.
That sounds like something very difficult to accomplish but I'll take your word for it.

Quote:
Gotta give you credit here though, I've noticed you basically reply to every post referring to you. Pretty much a rarity in this forum that attention to detail. Honest truth.
Thank you, I just consider it politeness, and it's just a natural thing, if someone talks to me, I'll respond, unless they're undeserving of one. I'm truthful most of the time. Because people consider me OTT, they believe I couldn't be truthful, it's just an act, but it's not an act, I'm not an act. I don't have the intuition to be fake.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:21 PM   #63
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,909
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Another thing I need to be honest about:

Why do people on here lie about others being attractive when they show their pictures? I have only posted like twice in the pictures thread, because I don't want to give my real feelings about what I think of posters' appearance. I'm not a complete bitch where I'll call a bitch ugly, but if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

Yet, there are people here who will call UGLY bitches attractive.............and for what reason? If a dude or girl is ugly, they are ugly. Be honest and call it what it is. The love parade annoys me, because it seems so contrived. Not everyone is attractive on this forum. Let's get real. And some people, you can tell they are ugly with the way they post and the things they say.

Also, some of you need to stop lying and exaggerating about your hookups, as well as stop giving your two cents on the ins and outs of dating, acting as if you're some professional. The ladies man act is so tired, boys, and it's disgusting. You're not proving anything to anyone here.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:47 PM   #64
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'
 
Sham Kay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 11,385
Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Thank you, I just consider it politeness, and it's just a natural thing, if someone talks to me, I'll respond, unless they're undeserving of one. I'm truthful most of the time.
Not to butter up a toast that has already been burnt but I take it that means those you really seem to dislike (i.e those that are outwardly honest about their feelings towards your personality in 95% of cases) are deserving of your inevitable response. If this is true How do you define undeserving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Another thing I need to be honest about:

Why do people on here lie about others being attractive when they show their pictures? I have only posted like twice in the pictures thread, because I don't want to give my real feelings about what I think of posters' appearance. I'm not a complete bitch where I'll call a bitch ugly, but if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

Yet, there are people here who will call UGLY bitches attractive.............and for what reason? If a dude or girl is ugly, they are ugly. Be honest and call it what it is. The love parade annoys me, because it seems so contrived. Not everyone is attractive on this forum. Let's get real. And some people, you can tell they are ugly with the way they post and the things they say.
Then the majority of MTF users that have puckered up the courage to put up a pic or ten on this forum had better hope you've somehow managed to miss them. A disparaging opinion coming from YOU with regards to our appearance can only lead to a lifetime of regret and self-loathing.. =/

Quote:
Also, some of you need to stop lying and exaggerating about your hookups, as well as stop giving your two cents on the ins and outs of dating, acting as if you're some professional. The ladies man act is so tired, boys, and it's disgusting. You're not proving anything to anyone here.
How about the I'm crap when it comes to dating and hooking up confessi- act.. some of us portray here? Does that do anything for you? Be careful with your reply, I have a fragile heart.
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:21 PM   #65
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,909
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Not to butter up a toast that has already been burnt but I take it that means those you really seem to dislike (i.e those that are outwardly honest about their feelings towards your personality in 95% of cases) are deserving of your inevitable response. If this is true How do you define undeserving?
I define undeserving with my actions. Meaning, when I ignore that person, it means they have said something undeserving of a response from I. I can handle criticism, I'll respond to criticism accordingly, if it's criticism against something I say and do in a principled way. But if you attack me just to attack, then I will not respond to you. Like, I have no clue why I am talking to you, really, since you bore and disgust me. You pretty much fit my description of someone undeserving of responses from me. Others include Hewitt=Fan, Aloimeh and a few others.

Quote:
Then the majority of MTF users that have puckered up the courage to put up a pic or ten on this forum had better hope you've somehow managed to miss them. A disparaging opinion coming from YOU with regards to our appearance can only lead to a lifetime of regret and self-loathing.. =/
Work on your comedy skills and if you're going to go for sarcastic humor, be less obvious.

Quote:
How about the I'm crap when it comes to dating and hooking up confessi- act.. some of us portray here? Does that do anything for you? Be careful with your reply, I have a fragile heart.
It's stating the obvious and something anyone with any sort of sense would realize within 5 minutes of talking to a majority of posters on this forum.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:00 PM   #66
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'
 
Sham Kay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 11,385
Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I have no clue why I am talking to you, really, since you bore and disgust me. You pretty much fit my description of someone undeserving of responses from me.
I see. I find it interesting that you place me into that section of people you consider undeserving to be graced with your responses. Unlike the others you don't like I've never attacked you. In fact I've been most civil and complimentary since you came back from your unjust ban. So far, you may ask anyone else here and they will tell you that you've been constantly and unnecessarily insulting me. Boggles my mind that I could disgust a person. Bore.. maybe, but that's no reason to treat me differently. My only consolation is that I am able to belong in a group without even displaying any of the apparent traits of that particular group.

Quote:
Work on your comedy skills and if you're going to go for sarcastic humor, be less obvious.
I've seen alot of this from you in response to me. Starting to wonder if you're really as confident as you let on. There is really no reason to assume I was being sarcastic, and yet everytime I aim a genuine compliment at you, you strike back with self-concious angst. You of all people should realise that everyone has their own ways of expressing themselves, and the truth of it is, you display a startlingly similar amount of judgemental fallacies based on preconceived presumptions as your various homophobic detractors.

But fortunately, I can handle criticism however unfair and unjust just as well.. if not better than yourself.
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:05 PM   #67
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Paris
Age: 24
Posts: 6,128
Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

He will never post his pics, we all know it. Or fake ones like Raferminator.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:21 PM   #68
country flag Hewitt =Legend
Registered User
 
Hewitt =Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal (at heart)
Posts: 10,410
Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Flyboy if you are as attractive as you claim to be then I find it extremely difficult to believe you don't have ONE picture lying around to share with us all.

Good to have you back mate.

Ajde.
__________________
Life is an orange and you're just a little pip.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #69
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,909
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
I see. I find it interesting that you place me into that section of people you consider undeserving to be graced with your responses. Unlike the others you don't like I've never attacked you.
Um.............no. You were one of the worst in attacking me throughout the ACC competition, and outside the ACC competition. Which is ironic since you actually befriended me when you first got here. Then you did a 180 and flipped the script, started to personally attack me. This happened around the summer of last year, and got worse. Which culminated in you calling me A FAG in the ACC thread. So, I'll just assume you didn't mean this statement, because I don't hope to believe you're that incredibly delusional and have such a dramatic selective memory thing going on.

Quote:
In fact I've been most civil and complimentary since you came back from your unjust ban. So far, you may ask anyone else here and they will tell you that you've been constantly and unnecessarily insulting me. Boggles my mind that I could disgust a person. Bore.. maybe, but that's no reason to treat me differently. My only consolation is that I am able to belong in a group without even displaying any of the apparent traits of that particular group.
You called me a fag. The days of me respecting you or being "nice" to you ended the second you allowed yourself to call me a fag. I don't forget things. You attacked me, and trying to play nice now and cutsie games will not massage over what has already transpired. You are not a good person, and trying to turn the tables and make me look bad will not work.

Quote:
I've seen alot of this from you in response to me. Starting to wonder if you're really as confident as you let on. There is really no reason to assume I was being sarcastic, and yet everytime I aim a genuine compliment at you, you strike back with self-concious angst.
Self-conscious

Smart-alecky, sarcastic attempts at humor comments consistent of around 90% of your posts. So you more or less don't allow others to take anything you say seriously and will need to work on that in the future. Your general tone oozes sarcasm.

Quote:
You of all people should realise that everyone has their own ways of expressing themselves, and the truth of it is, you display a startlingly similar amount of judgemental fallacies based on preconceived presumptions as your various homophobic detractors.
I don't judge people until/unless/when they open themselves to be judged with their actions. And of course, we all have our ways of expressing ourselves. The way you express yourself, or at the very least the way you CONSISTENTLY come off doing, is making sarcastic comments in the guise of humor.

Quote:
But fortunately, I can handle criticism however unfair and unjust just as well.. if not better than yourself.
Is that why you ran to the moderators when I called your ass out for your disgusting behavior towards me in the ACC thread? I didn't run to the moderators and have a cry when you attacked me. That really says it all about both of our characters.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #70
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,909
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

The last time I've taken a picture is probably at least two years ago. No joke. I don't take pictures, I don't have a phone, and I don't have a camera. Plus since I'm extremely self-conscious about my camera shot face, I don't like taking photos and never have. So no, I don't have any photos right now, but since I keep promising it and legitimately wanting to post some pics to get people here to shut the fuck up, and start masturbating and get off my back, now I feel like a weird obligation to post photos. Or at least I did until I got banned. Now, I couldn't care less either way, but I'll probably post pics anyway, just for my own pleasure. If I had to choose, I wouldn't post pics for privacy reasons, but I really don't care about that anymore, nor do I understand why others are so desperate to see what I look like when I've told you all what I look like, time and time again.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:41 PM   #71
country flag Hewitt =Legend
Registered User
 
Hewitt =Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal (at heart)
Posts: 10,410
Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

It's just a little strange that someone who claims to be that attractive and confident doesn't have any photos of themselves. That's all.

Ajde.
__________________
Life is an orange and you're just a little pip.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:49 PM   #72
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,909
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

I am attractive but I've never said I was abnormally attractive. I say I'm hot and others say I'm hot because I know what others think and say, and it's that I'm hot. I think I'm an 8, but I got rated a 9 by the BeautifulPeople website. What I do say is I get hit on a lot, which is true, I do get hit on a lot, and it does lead to me having the opportunity to run through large numbers of men. That's just the reality. I am attractive, I do look good, and I do go out of my way to focus on my looks, because it's my major weapon in life. I'm not as conceited as people here think, that I would have mirrors in my face 24/7 and taking picture after picture just to bask in my amazing beauty. One can be looks-conscious without being completely stuck up their ass.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:14 AM   #73
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'
 
Sham Kay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 11,385
Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
You called me a fag. The days of me respecting you or being "nice" to you ended the second you allowed yourself to call me a fag. I don't forget things. You attacked me, and trying to play nice now and cutsie games will not massage over what has already transpired. You are not a good person
Yeah if anything that was really the only insult I threw. But I'm not ashamed to admit I dislike fags. They're all pretty horrible and no matter what type they are, they're just ridiculously unhealthy. Smoking fags are my pet hate.. suppose that's why I considered it an insult. No offence to smokers of course.

Quote:
trying to turn the tables and make me look bad will not work.
I'm doing nothing, you've been doing that yourself with your displays of genuine affection for the forum bro.

Quote:
Smart-alecky, sarcastic attempts at humor comments consistent of around 90% of your posts.
I'll be surprised if you've seen 100% of my posts to be able to claim this one so confidently bro. You must just be judging by my posts directed at you.. which have all been genuine, serious and given my utmost attention to detail I should add..

Quote:
So you more or less don't allow others to take anything you say seriously and will need to work on that in the future. Your general tone oozes sarcasm.
First I've heard of this one. Always thought everyone knew the seriousness with which I took myself and this forum. You're beginning to force me to re-evaluate my forum life.

Quote:
Is that why you ran to the moderators when I called your ass out for your disgusting behavior towards me in the ACC thread? I didn't run to the moderators and have a cry when you attacked me. That really says it all about both of our characters.
Are you saying that because I said reported? I just say that for fun bro.. I hardly ever talk to the mods.. they're big enough and hairy enough to make decisions for themselves methinks.
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:42 AM   #74
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,909
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Yeah if anything that was really the only insult I threw.
I guess you truly are delusional.

Quote:
But I'm not ashamed to admit I dislike fags. They're all pretty horrible and no matter what type they are, they're just ridiculously unhealthy. Smoking fags are my pet hate.. suppose that's why I considered it an insult. No offence to smokers of course.
That's slightly better, but too obvious a punchline. With that being said, the reality is, you called me the worst of all insults one can call a gay man, and then you expect me to be nice to you, which to me highlights your childishness and naivety.


Quote:
I'm doing nothing, you've been doing that yourself with your displays of genuine affection for the forum bro.
You are an antagonist and a snake.

The other quotes are more childish crap. You're done to me, really. This is a computer forum, and I don't need to beg of you to act like an adult, or apologize for your barbaric behavior towards me during the ACC competition. I don't care enough about you, sorry. Now I'm sure you'll make yet another unfunny sarcastic joke but take my advice if you want to have people laughing with you, and not at you.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:03 AM   #75
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri
 
Arkulari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 24,512
Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Another thing I need to be honest about:

Why do people on here lie about others being attractive when they show their pictures? I have only posted like twice in the pictures thread, because I don't want to give my real feelings about what I think of posters' appearance. I'm not a complete bitch where I'll call a bitch ugly, but if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

Yet, there are people here who will call UGLY bitches attractive.............and for what reason? If a dude or girl is ugly, they are ugly. Be honest and call it what it is. The love parade annoys me, because it seems so contrived. Not everyone is attractive on this forum. Let's get real. And some people, you can tell they are ugly with the way they post and the things they say.

Also, some of you need to stop lying and exaggerating about your hookups, as well as stop giving your two cents on the ins and outs of dating, acting as if you're some professional. The ladies man act is so tired, boys, and it's disgusting. You're not proving anything to anyone here.
It's a matter of taste, you might have a very high ideal of beauty but other people just like normal looking people (otherwise 90% of the planet would never find a relationship of any kind)

I agree with you in not commenting the pictures I don't find attractive because I don't want to mean any disrespect but I also understand that my tastes aren't the same as everyone's.
__________________
Rafael "The Matador of Spin" Nadal
Roger “The Magician of Precision” Federer
Del Potro, Ferrer, Haas, Zeballos


Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios