Truth and Fiction. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #16
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Welcome back Flio brah.

Anything of note to report during your absence? Also, how do you feel being crowned ACC 2011?
Hello How are you, hope you didn't miss me too much I'm going to start a personal thread to answer personal questions but I can say, no, nothing really to report. I'm about to make a new thread about one thing that has occurred since I've been gone, though.

I didn't know I was the ACC champion until I trolled during January, so basically like over a month went by, and I had no clue about winning. I couldn't care less, it's not something I think about and I didn't think about it today until you mentioned it. To me, it shows that I am the best poster of the forum because if 95% of people are crazy, than being negatively judged by them must mean I can't be crazy. I'm different, and that's a good thing.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #17
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
Welcome back Filo, how is life going for you so far?
It's going well, I can't complain at all

I'm going to start up a personal thread where you and others can ask personal questions, where I will discuss my life and thoughts on things, like before, but yes, I'm doing great. How are you, hope you didn't miss me too much
Old 03-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #18
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

The weirdos is back. Show you have balls and post your pics. Your useless bragging is tiresome. And even if you are as hot as Brad Pitt, you are a retard anyway.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #19
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
It's going well, I can't complain at all

I'm going to start up a personal thread where you and others can ask personal questions, where I will discuss my life and thoughts on things, like before, but yes, I'm doing great. How are you, hope you didn't miss me too much
im glad then, OF COURSE I MISS YOU DAMMIT WHO WOULDNT

I cant wait till you make a personal thread, i wanna know what been going on in your life
Old 03-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #20
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello How are you, hope you didn't miss me too much I'm going to start a personal thread to answer personal questions but I can say, no, nothing really to report. I'm about to make a new thread about one thing that has occurred since I've been gone, though.

I didn't know I was the ACC champion until I trolled during January, so basically like over a month went by, and I had no clue about winning. I couldn't care less, it's not something I think about and I didn't think about it today until you mentioned it. To me, it shows that I am the best poster of the forum because if 95% of people are crazy, than being negatively judged by them must mean I can't be crazy. I'm different, and that's a good thing.

Are you not going to carry on posting on the previous thread that you had?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #21
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Chat threads plz...
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:54 PM   #22
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My admitted dumbassness didn't allow me to know who you were but now I know..............you're Shambritfan, I think that was your name. And you called me the f-bomb twice in the ACC thread and attacked me on numerous occasions. You're an antagonist and you always try to make funny jokes and fail miserably. There is no fresh start, I can't stand you now, but maybe you can make amends.

I am not straight. Vagina to me is gross. Period. I look at a vagina, and it disgusts me. No offense to women at all, but that's the reality. I've fucked around 6 girls, and I have some attraction to women; but I am progressively becoming more and more gay as my life continues. Men are more attractive than women to me, on average. The shape of men, the energy and aura of a hot man, the face, it's just what I need. And, of course, I addickted to cock.
Nah, that wasn't my name.. understandable that you forgot though.

To be fair I fail miserably BEFORE making the jokes..

f-bomb aye? You must mean Flyfag. That I did, and I should really have been banned for that instead of you and your mild quips, but obviously the mods are unable to appreciate your open and honest personality.

6 girls? That's about 6-7 more than me.. =/

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:54 PM   #23
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves. View Post
Because you choose a life that revolves around yourself. With your IQ you could be doing great things in science (don't care in what field) but you choose for life that entertains you, you don't challenge yourself. I have a much lower IQ (117) and I try real hard at university to finish my studies, do my masters, and really try to understand the world (I study history).
I don't want nor need to challenge myself, because I have what I need at my disposal. I have the card in my pocket to pull whenever I choose. And that's my face and my looks in general. My grandparents are disappointed in me, my aunt thinks I'm wasting my life away, you aren't the first person to say these things about me, by a long shot. But I'm living my life as I see fit, and that's what really matters. I don't need to live my life according to what others believe I should do or should be. It's not their position to tell me how to live. Life is all about having fun and doing what you want to do.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:58 PM   #24
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
The weirdos is back. Show you have balls and post your pics. Your useless bragging is tiresome. And even if you are as hot as Brad Pitt, you are a retard anyway.
Disrespectful and inflammatory to use this word as an insult.

I'll show my pics when you shows yours. I just got to get a hair cut, and I should be fine since I've been ultra cutting back on food and look as thin as ever. But you can't fix ugly, and sadly for you you're ugly on the inside, and probably on the outside too.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #25
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't want nor need to challenge myself, because I have what I need at my disposal. I have the card in my pocket to pull whenever I choose. And that's my face and my looks in general. My grandparents are disappointed in me, my aunt thinks I'm wasting my life away, you aren't the first person to say these things about me, by a long shot. But I'm living my life as I see fit, and that's what really matters. I don't need to live my life according to what others believe I should do or should be. It's not their position to tell me how to live. Life is all about having fun and doing what you want to do.
This reasoning I agree with 100 %.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #26
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Disrespectful and inflammatory to use this word as an insult.

I'll show my pics when you shows yours. I just got to get a hair cut, and I should be fine since I've been ultra cutting back on food and look as thin as ever. But you can't fix ugly, and sadly for you you're ugly on the inside, and probably on the outside too.
Perhaps, I am ugly inside, I can be nasty sometimes but for you it's worse you are empty inside.
You are totally stupid and superficial. You have zero value as an human being. If the humanity have to choose an individual example to NOT follow at all cost, I would choose you.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #27
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
It seems like you have a despicable character and a lot of maturing to do.

Good luck.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:36 PM   #28
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Mods

Censorship

But these bitches will NEVER take my fabulousness away. I will continue to slay.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:38 PM   #29
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post

Are you not going to carry on posting on the previous thread that you had?
No, I'm changing it up, that thread was mostly hot pics, which I'll continue to post. But I'll be doing something differently. I'm a different person now than I was 4-6 months ago so therefore the personal thread has to change along with it.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #30
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Those gifs Filo