Truth and Fiction. - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #256
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Homophobia can be controlled. People may not choose to be homophobic, but it certainly can be controlled and changed and people are currently taking the steps to do just that in their own lives. It's a personality disorder, not a mental disorder. Big difference.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2012, 10:47 AM   #257
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

As for me being self-indulgent, um, no, I like fucking INDULGING in the penises of hot fucking men. Get it right.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:37 PM   #258
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute

You spend all your time on an internet site wanking on about yourself in an attempt to convince complete strangers that you're hot shit.

How pathetic and insecure you must be.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:30 AM   #259
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Tell that to the men who've been inside my ass and not yours, honey.

You are dismissed. Be gone...............
Old 04-06-2012, 02:33 AM   #260
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

TRUTH: Stupid people get me down, but then when I realize how stupid they are, they make me laugh. Homophobes especially are hilarious to me. I couldn't imagine being so incredibly fucked up. I mean, I have my issues, sure. But you learn that really, you need to appreciate where you're at in life. Things could be a lot worse.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:43 PM   #261
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

TRUTH: Do I have to explain how much I hate all bigots? I honestly want them all to be exterminated from existence. I wish I could do it personally. Yeah, that sounds sick, but it's what I want to do. If I had the power to do so, I'd do it in a heartbeat. These people are below human value and bring absolutely nothing of worth to our world. They're pieces of shit who waste the air and take the breath of innocent, reasonable, rational minded individuals.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #262
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I feel a lot of insecurity and anti-Americanism sentiment on this forum. Insecurity since that's a form of bias I am not used to receiving or feeling. I've never had that type of bias and never really comprehended it in any way towards other countries and cultures because I like the differences, I like the variety. I hate nationalism. And I love foreign men

In all seriousness, though, it makes me feel uncomfortable and it's a legitimate issue.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:20 PM   #263
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

You should become president, i will vote
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #264
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
that's a terrific statement.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:49 AM   #265
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post

Thanks Dee, I think I'd make a great president, but I'd be called a dictator with how I'd put bitches in line with the quickness and step outside of my presidential authority to get things done the way I demanded them
Old 04-10-2012, 08:44 AM   #266
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post

Thanks Dee, I think I'd make a great president, but I'd be called a dictator with how I'd put bitches in line with the quickness and step outside of my presidential authority to get things done the way I demanded them
np problem hun

Well for sure you will be a great leader, i mean think about it. Yes you said yourself that you are sensitive when people try to break you down but you always get back up. In ACC for example what you did was the most amazing thing i have ever seen, i mean the way you took those haters down was just incredible, you have such passion and driven heart to take down those fools and make them look deep inside themselves, what you left behind in that ACC contest was a warrior that knew who he was and was not gonna let some punk ass person tell him who he is. It was very inspiring to me, it taught me how to appreciate myself and not let the fire burn me alive. You are giving them a objective of what they need to do and telling them what is the meaning of love and hate. And til this day you still speak about the hate and the craziness that people are doing in this world and giving them the facts of life of what they need to stop doing. So keep doing what you are doing and never stop believe and preaching the freedom of speech. You already have inspired this person who has loved every moment of life and destiny you have brought into MTF. I salute you dear friend
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:07 AM   #267
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Dee knows me so well. I love u girl

Thanks for all the kind words, hun
Old 04-21-2012, 01:08 AM   #268
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I used to give a fuck, but now I realize, why the hell should I care what others think, when I know I'm fucking right?
Old 04-21-2012, 01:53 AM   #269
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Dee knows me so well. I love u girl

Thanks for all the kind words, hun
Hopefully that's enough to turn you bi at least? Just sayin' .
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:45 AM   #270
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I'm not 100% gay, I'd say about 85-90%. But guess what, even if I were, there isn't any fucking problem with that. So what you're saying is homophobic bullshit. You should be happy if more men are gay, it means less competition for you.