Truth and Fiction. - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-31-2012, 04:44 PM   #241
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

well and if you google 'hermaphrodite' you get pages mentioning jamie lee curtis, lady gaga and none other than jesus christ, all within the first 10 results.

so that's something interesting we learned today.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2012, 05:18 AM   #242
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Homophobia=Irrational fear of, aversion towards and/or discrimination against homosexuality/homosexuals.

Homophobic is an insult because being homophobic is a fucking up way of being. And as far as "can't help it", that's BS given the homophobes who have changed their way of thinking throughout their lives. People may not willingly choose to be homophobic but that doesn't mean they can't do something about it and fix the problem.
Do you have the same intolerant attitude towards people with other phobias?
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:24 PM   #243
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
well and if you google 'hermaphrodite' you get pages mentioning jamie lee curtis, lady gaga and none other than jesus christ, all within the first 10 results.

so that's something interesting we learned today.
Well, what would you have to say to the fact I actually knew this already

I didn't know Jesus was a hermaphrodite, though. But, of course, it makes sense.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:26 PM   #244
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Dimitrov looks like someone mostly in love with himself. Self-sexual or something
True, but he definitely is really fucking sexy. I guess we know what type of guys he would go for
Old 04-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #245
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
Yes, I'm an intolerant bastard.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:38 PM   #246
country flag sicko

sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
we should be tolerant towards people that hate other people just because of their sexual preferences?

fuck that.
sicko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #247
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Thank you for saying what I was thinking for me
Old 04-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #248
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

And with that said, I plan on being a whore this spring/summer. Starting tomorrow, I'm cutting back on food again and exercising so I can trim up. I will not allow this spring/summer go by without having tons of fun. Sun going down later, it's warm, it's time to have fun and fuck around.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #249
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I really feel like licking a hot guys' nipples and chest, and his torso. And, of course, I want to suck some dick, like, pretty bad. I love it when a guy puts his hands on the back of my head and in my hair and guides me down his shaft. I always thought that really really sexy. I really want to get rimmed and fucked. I need a hot top. A sensual but in control man who knows how to fuck.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:53 PM   #250
country flag sicko

sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute

hahah I like it I guess with these posts you are upsetting quite a lot of people (just for disclosing your fantasies), which is a good thing.
sicko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:56 AM   #251
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Yes, I've gotten a lot of backlash on this forum..........backlash of the homophobic variety. Which honestly makes me want to flaunt my sexuality even more, but really, the sex posts come when I'm really horny. I get in a sex zone and it's all I can think about, is sex. Right now all I can think about is sucking dick, rimming and getting fucked hard.

I love sex too much not to talk about it. I think sex is the best thing to talk about in the world, due to the fact sex is so enjoyable, so stress free. It's something everyone can relate to in that sense and it brings people closer together, or at least is should, although I couldn't care less if it does. More than anything these posts are a pressure release when I feel like I'm going to explode with an overload of sexual desire at any moment!
Old 04-02-2012, 01:00 AM   #252
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I've seen stories of straight guys who are fucking a dude for the first time just stick their cock in like it's a pussy. I count myself lucky that has never happened to me
Old 04-02-2012, 01:05 AM   #253
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Honestly, I really, really just want to suck some dick. Like, really. I just want some hot cock, lick my tongue down a guy's shaft, slow and sensual, eat his cum after he explodes in my mouth. I'm sex deprived. It's time for me to go find some man and getting back in the game.

See people..............this is what listening to Gaga ALL day long does to me
Old 04-05-2012, 04:30 AM   #254
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
we should be tolerant towards people that hate other people just because of their sexual preferences?

fuck that.
Who said anything about them hating anyone? Phobia = fear. Agoraphobia = fear of the outside. Homophobia = fear of the gays. Both irrational but neither is that person's fault. If you hate on people for something they can't control then it says more about you than them.

People don't hate Filo V. because he's gay. They hate him because he's a self-indulgent tosser.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:36 AM   #255
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Homophobia=Irrational personality disorder; an irrational fear of, aversion towards and/or discrimination against homosexuality/homosexuals.

Homophobia includes pathological insecurity of homosexual persons........hatred towards gay people and the gay community and linking people to destructive, harmful things solely because of their sexuality...........hating gay people solely because you've been told to do so, or because you've been taught to.