Truth and Fiction. - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-30-2012, 04:20 PM   #211
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Well, you say it caught up with him after he reached top 100, but I don't think he'd go much higher. Probably a regular 90-110 ranked player
Well, his country-mate Minar made it to the top 60. And IMO Jan is a better version of Minar, so I could see Jan maintaining a top 65ish ranking. Good challenger record+a couple ATP QFs a season and he could be there. He's never really gotten the opportunity to actually show what type of player he would be in the top 100, just a middling overranked guy or someone who could make the step up. He's sort of stuck in that too good for challengers, not enough for ATP zone a lot of guys fall into their entire careers.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #212
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Well, his country-mate Minar made it to the top 60. And IMO Jan is a better version of Minar, so I could see Jan maintaining a top 65ish ranking. Good challenger record+a couple ATP QFs a season and he could be there. He's never really gotten the opportunity to actually show what type of player he would be in the top 100, just a middling overranked guy or someone who could make the step up. He's sort of stuck in that too good for challengers, not enough for ATP zone a lot of guys fall into their entire careers.
I've always thought of Berlocq as that type of a player, until this season obviously. But anyway, if you're too good for challengers, you'd be getting a lot of good results there, getting your ranking higher and deserving your spot in the ATP main draws. Eventually, you'd get to play those players you were beating on the challenger circuit and there's your chance

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #213
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Mate, if only u knew the type of antics that Hajek gets up to throughout the year... good bloke but...

Ajde

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:44 PM   #214
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
I've always thought of Berlocq as that type of a player, until this season obviously. But anyway, if you're too good for challengers, you'd be getting a lot of good results there, getting your ranking higher and deserving your spot in the ATP main draws. Eventually, you'd get to play those players you were beating on the challenger circuit and there's your chance
Berlocq has been the classic example of that sort of player but he's had an amazing season this year out of the blue so far. And yeah, once you get on the tour, you're gonna get chances to beat guys you beat in challengers, yet now for money ranking points and money What's funny is that some guys will lose to these players/similar level players at the ATP level, while beating them in challengers to make it to the tour level. That's always confusing to me
Old 03-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #215
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Hajek has his antics and is known to tank/fix matches, but he's a great guy with good ballstriking ability who has been through a lot to make it where he has, so he'll always be one of my biggest favorites.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:06 PM   #216
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Try harder next time
You might be the one poster with a chance of bringing about the extinction of ''non-tennis'' by crowding out all intelligent discussion.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:44 PM   #217
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Well Sherlock, you better go ahead and do your part to fix that, then. I'm sure we'll all be so grateful to see you improve the quality of Non-Tennis with your abundance of intelligent, high-quality posts. I'm sure everyone will gravitate to you and leave me and my threads in the dust.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #218
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

TRUTH: This song is awesome

Old 03-30-2012, 10:25 PM   #219
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

TRUTH: GM is full of hatred sons of bitches that dont know shit, dont know how to talk shit, dont know what its like to be a tennis player on a pro level. GM are a bunch of filthy cowards that wanna run things and try to be more of an attention whore. But for one thing they are stupid fools that act like they are right all the time and try to be clever with it. GM is like a disease that spreads all over MTF like HIV. You dont know who your gonna catch it from, its too deadly and contagious. GM is for people who have no hearts and souls for a certain person. Yes i am for one thing dont have no respect for Janko Tipsaravic, hes a dumbass coward and still a disgrace to tennis. The man has a history of being a dumbass player who retires in every slam he ever even entered. For a person to get so many fans is beyond me. I thought Soderling and Berdych was bad, but NObody cant beat this asshole in disguise. Hes the one person i CANNOT respect in a day of a life. Anyways now back to GM story. GM needs to get a life and stop being such a fucking **** and start growing up, its ridiculous how people can be so insanely dumb and not know it.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:25 PM   #220
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
TRUTH: GM is full of hatred sons of bitches that dont know shit, dont know how to talk shit, dont know what its like to be a tennis player on a pro level. GM are a bunch of filthy cowards that wanna run things and try to be more of an attention whore. But for one thing they are stupid fools that act like they are right all the time and try to be clever with it. GM is like a disease that spreads all over MTF like HIV. You dont know who your gonna catch it from, its too deadly and contagious. GM is for people who have no hearts and souls for a certain person. Yes i am for one thing dont have no respect for Janko Tipsaravic, hes a dumbass coward and still a disgrace to tennis. The man has a history of being a dumbass player who retires in every slam he ever even entered. For a person to get so many fans is beyond me. I thought Soderling and Berdych was bad, but NObody cant beat this asshole in disguise. Hes the one person i CANNOT respect in a day of a life. Anyways now back to GM story. GM needs to get a life and stop being such a fucking **** and start growing up, its ridiculous how people can be so insanely dumb and not know it.
Don't forget your pills next time miss
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #221
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Don't forget your pills next time miss

Oh dont you dare start that, i know i get angry over crazy things but its ridiculous. How can anyone spend their life talking about people on a daily basis, i mean yes i talk about some people but i dont make a big deal outta it, its such a waste of time to write a whole paragraph about how much you hate a player so much and then just bash at them for no reason its disguisting and pathetic. Like CD says, theres alot of blind hate in GM.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:53 PM   #222
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
TRUTH:GM is for people who have no hearts and souls for a certain person. Yes i am for one thing dont have no respect for Janko Tipsaravic, hes a dumbass coward and still a disgrace to tennis. The man has a history of being a dumbass player who retires in every slam he ever even entered. For a person to get so many fans is beyond me. I thought Soderling and Berdych was bad, but NObody cant beat this asshole in disguise. Hes the one person i CANNOT respect in a day of a life. Anyways now back to GM story. GM needs to get a life and stop being such a fucking **** and start growing up, its ridiculous how people can be so insanely dumb and not know it.
Nice way to contradict yourself - complaining about GM, then hating a player for petty reasons. Tipsy is one the most thoughtful and colourful characters on tour, especially now when most of the tour has as much personality as a brick wall. Plus he has a mean game (when he's on) for someone of his height, can trouble almost any of the top players.

Yea, he retired at slams, big deal. It's not like that is every player's dream. He usually wasn't that fit and was sloppy, plus had more weight/muscles than he really needed, so no surprise he got himself injured often and/or couldn't cope with the grueling schedule. Last year and this year he's obviously working on that, he's much more fit, playing better/more consistent and will be #8 on Monday, which is career best
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:02 AM   #223
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Nice way to contradict yourself - complaining about GM, then hating a player for petty reasons. Tipsy is one the most thoughtful and colourful characters on tour, especially now when most of the tour has as much personality as a brick wall. Plus he has a mean game (when he's on) for someone of his height, can trouble almost any of the top players.

Yea, he retired at slams, big deal. It's not like that is every player's dream. He usually wasn't that fit and was sloppy, plus had more weight/muscles than he really needed, so no surprise he got himself injured often and/or couldn't cope with the grueling schedule. Last year and this year he's obviously working on that, he's much more fit, playing better/more consistent and will be #8 on Monday, which is career best
Really? Im not complaining for stupid reasons, im complaining because its pathetic to hate Rafa but yet like Tipsy over rafa, i know no ones perfect we all know that, but for a player that basically was a damn fool to criticize other players and then retire from matches, if he wanted to play tennis then why the hell do you enter a tournament and then retire, hes one of those players who i think doesnt deserve to play in a tournament. Hes a disgrace in my opinion and now ALL of a sudden he wants to take tennis seriously, PUHLEASE. Everyone knows its a grueling schedule im sure people would not wanna cope with it either including the top 4. So call me when he upsets the top 4 more often
Old 03-31-2012, 12:15 AM   #224
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Tipsarevic is a sexist, homophobic, nationalistic pig.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:30 AM   #225
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute

Why is homophobic considered an insult?

I don't see why someone should be thought of as being a bad person just because they're afraid of the gays. Just like I don't think someone should be thought of as a bad person because they're agoraphobic, or coulrophobic. Sure it's irrational but they can't help it.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote