Truth and Fiction. - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-29-2012, 01:56 AM   #196
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

I forgot the exact condition but it's an inborn heart-defect I believe. He had a heart scare in 2006, when he got into the top 100 for the first time, he was then forced to withdraw from playing tennis for a while. It's something that has caused issues throughout his career, he's also been quite prone to illness.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2012, 02:46 AM   #197
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

i think im gonna die, my players are falling out like crazy and i dont know what to think of tennis anymore, is it really coming to an end
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:43 AM   #198
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

The sport is a cruel one a lot of the time, Dee. Gotta deal with the bad times to see the good times.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:09 AM   #199
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

I will try my best, i cant even bet anymore, this sport is more cruel than ever before

And yes i will accept this.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #200
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
My life's #1 goal is to be attractive, because I know that will get me in the door to do whatever I want to do and give me the power I want to have as much sex as I can have and also get a job and provide for myself. My looks are what I got.

I DO have a 146 IQ.
Three Questions

I find that an unusual number one goal for a man with your IQ. What do you think of this comment of mine?

Given your attractiveness goal, are you afraid of getting older?

How would your life change if you were in an accident and lost your good looks (for example, burn scarring over most of your face)?
n8 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:11 PM   #201
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatRacket View Post
I find that an unusual number one goal for a man with your IQ. What do you think of this comment of mine?
I think it's your opinion and something you're entitled to!

Quote:
Given your attractiveness goal, are you afraid of getting older?
I am afraid of getting older, but not really because of my looks, although that aspect is there. More because I don't like the thought of dying. I'm scared of death. It's my only really big fear. But yeah, I don't like to think of being older, and the attention not being on me. And just being another person. And being old, you're no longer in your prime. It's just weird but I have a long time before those days

Quote:
How would your life change if you were in an accident and lost your good looks (for example, burn scarring over most of your face)?
I'd just adjust to it, there are worse things that could happen, I'd have to change my mentality on life. But it would be obviously devastating and take time.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:54 AM   #202
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think it's your opinion and something you're entitled to!

I am afraid of getting older, but not really because of my looks, although that aspect is there. More because I don't like the thought of dying. I'm scared of death. It's my only really big fear. But yeah, I don't like to think of being older, and the attention not being on me. And just being another person. And being old, you're no longer in your prime. It's just weird but I have a long time before those days

I'd just adjust to it, there are worse things that could happen, I'd have to change my mentality on life. But it would be obviously devastating and take time.
Thanks. I like your answers!
n8 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:24 PM   #203
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Thank you
Old 03-30-2012, 02:27 PM   #204
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I forgot the exact condition but it's an inborn heart-defect I believe. He had a heart scare in 2006, when he got into the top 100 for the first time, he was then forced to withdraw from playing tennis for a while. It's something that has caused issues throughout his career, he's also been quite prone to illness.
I've never heard about it
That sucks

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:31 PM   #205
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People here lack maturity and foresight. It's honestly like a forum of 16 year old children running around.
Don't worry. You'll grow up to be 16 too one day.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #206
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Try harder next time
Old 03-30-2012, 02:42 PM   #207
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
I've never heard about it
That sucks
It does, it's very unfortunate. He's been unfortunate with injuries throughout his career. He's had a lot of shoulder/back problems as well. The way I see it, it just highlights how good Jan could have been if he were actually 100% healthy for at least a year.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:46 PM   #208
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It does, it's very unfortunate. He's been unfortunate with injuries throughout his career. He's had a lot of shoulder/back problems as well. The way I see it, it just highlights how good Jan could have been if he were actually 100% healthy for at least a year.
Well, you say it caught up with him after he reached top 100, but I don't think he'd go much higher. Probably a regular 90-110 ranked player

Old 03-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #209
♤23♤

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Wouldn't expect a hundred year old to be a troll

Old 03-30-2012, 03:16 PM   #210
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Wouldn't expect a hundred year old to be a troll
Age ain't nothing but a number and his maturity level proves that to be a very true quote.