2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully. - Page 77 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-02-2012, 03:29 AM   #1141
country flag GilleSimonAddict

GilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Hardcourt all the way! let's roll into another up cycle.

Is anybody else watching the official US Open stream and hearing what the announcers are saying and want to just scream at them through the screen "SIMON IS INJURED YOU IDIOTS"!!!
GilleSimonAddict is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2012, 03:33 AM   #1142
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

I am. Its maddening. I try to search for Luke Jensen to see if he has a twitter or sth but nothing. I wrote on the USOpen facebook to tell him to shut up, sort of.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 03:36 AM   #1143
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Gilles already stretching his legs during points, and we are still in Set 1. He looks like he's already done, I mean, he looks like his mentally worn out.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:39 AM   #1144

GilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond repute

Luke Jenson. I knew that voice sounded familiar. Ugh, it's unfortunate because he's actually really high on Simon's game and stuff but he just doesn't know what's going on with Simon and his shoulder and now they are starting to accuse him of tanking like Tomic against Roddick last night which is infuriating because they really have no clue about how what they really should be doing is applauding Simon for his efforts and what he's done up to this point at the US Open and what he's trying to do against Fish.

Simon couldn't be farther away from Tomic right now. Simon is showing nothing but heart, passion and will.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:40 AM   #1145
country flag Silver.

Silver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond repute

The commentators I have seem more informed. One said he spoke to Tulasne before the game, and he was saying he doesn't know how Gilles is going to do because of his shoulder. These are predicting Gilles may retire. I am too..

Thanks for the memories... Andy Roddick.
Silver. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 03:43 AM   #1146
country flag lalaland

I think I found the other guy Al Trautwig's twitter acct, I'm going to tweet him. well, I'm gonna try, I'm not really a twitter kind of person, not sure how to do it .
Old 09-02-2012, 03:47 AM   #1147
country flag lalaland

OMG, Luke Jensen just told that Al guy that's how Gilles usually played. I mean, C'mon, what an idiot.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:47 AM   #1148

Al guy just admitted to not having seen a lot of Simon before and asked Luke if this is how he always plays and Luke said YES! Uuuuuugh somebody shoot me please and put me out of my misery.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:48 AM   #1149
country flag lalaland

Gilles should just retired, but that's not his style.
Damnit, these commentators are so bad, they truly don't know what they are talking.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:49 AM   #1150

Gilles deserves to be out here and we all knew he wouldn't win and didn't really even stand a chance, but he deserves to be out here on this court under the lights.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:50 AM   #1151
country flag lalaland

Somebody kill me, I can't stand hearing Luke Jensen talks anymore.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:00 AM   #1152

It's such a shame that Simon can't even really enjoy himself out here because of how tired he is from having to play so much longer and harder to compensate for his shoulder.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:02 AM   #1153
country flag lalaland

I'm a little worry, hopefully he didn't pick up a leg injury too.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:04 AM   #1154
country flag Silver.

Silver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilleSimonAddict View Post
It's such a shame that Simon can't even really enjoy himself out here because of how tired he is from having to play so much longer and harder to compensate for his shoulder.
I know he looks so sad I just want to give him a hug and tell him how well he has done

HAHA. Brilliant, I think Gilles just told the umpire - how could you not see my serve it was so slow?

Thanks for the memories... Andy Roddick.
Silver. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:08 AM   #1155
country flag lalaland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver. View Post

HAHA. Brilliant, I think Gilles just told the umpire - how could you not see my serve it was so slow?

Gosh, I love this guy, he still has a sense of humor in this trying time.