Back in top20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-27-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
country flag MightyJurgenfan

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Back in top20

With his win in Memphis Jurgen added 500 points and moved up to number 19 in the rankings. Now I hope he can keep winning in Del Ray where he plays a qualifier in the first round. It looks like he will probably play Tomic if they both win there first round matches.
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
country flag Lucilla
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back in top20

Bravo Jürgen!! Keep playing like this and the Top 10 is not too far away for you.
Lucilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:41 PM   #3
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back in top20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyJurgenfan View Post
With his win in Memphis Jurgen added 500 points and moved up to number 19 in the rankings. Now I hope he can keep winning in Del Ray where he plays a qualifier in the first round. It looks like he will probably play Tomic if they both win there first round matches.
On Delray.. he said that he didn't expect too much. Said it was hard to move so quickly from the indoor conditions to outside with wind, humidity, etc. Also he said he wasn't going to worry about that yet (on Sunday) because he wanted to go out and celebrate the win. I was happy to see him get the win. Seems a very nice guy.
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote