Rafachat Vol.77 - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #811
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat Vol.77 - The dead thread :tears:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
I know, but from the back it just looked a couple of random guys getting in my way of Enric I did think of you when I realised it was Alex

the promised pics? *searching for that post of hers when she says she's nice not like George*
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #812
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Hilde you did mention Malisse here. I went to the first set of his match yesterday and then went into the stadium to see Helena get beaten in a satisfactory manner by the youngster from Alabama.

Zimo was defo out of sorts. He didn't play well and missed on some key points. Llorda was very nice to him after his mistakes and one time smiled and shrugged as if to say, " if it had worked, it would have been brilliant. ". Zimo could have gotten a warnin or two for ball abuse but he didn't. He did a funny thing where he hit a ball straight up very very high. But it didn't go into the stands or out of the stadium. Pretty much straight up and back down.

LilLo was so adorable. I suggest we start a business to make and sell stuffed
LilLo dolls. They'd sell like hot cakes here when he plays doubles with Rafa.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #813
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Maria, I did go to Rafa's doubles match. It was fun. Rafa and Marc were reved up from the beginning. Neither of ten could be still during the pin toss. Rafa got a warning for delay, but seriously Marc would not leave h to go to the net vendors the serve -- just talking talking. After the warning Rafa appeared to be telling him to go away, and Marc walked backwards to the net talking all the way. Then after the match, Rafa told the announcer who was interviewing him while Marc stood by uninterested that Marc wanted to take the opportunity to address the crowd in ENGLISH. Marc did speak but in Spanish which a number of the crowd understood because many in so cal are bilingual but the announcer said that Marc said that he wanted to kiss all the women because they were so pretty. . As he walked off the court, Rafa was laughing and talking to the announcer enjoying their making fun of Marc.

Rafa tried to hit a ball to some fun people in the upper stands who had been waving flags and doing funny things with Pom poms but. Instead he hit the ball out of the stadium. He was embarrassed and autographed yet another ball and hit it up to the supporters. This one fell short.

The match is hazy now but as I recall Rafa had to come from behind to win the first set. Rafa looked much sharper than last year. He hit se amazing ground strokes and Marc made some nice volleys. Nenad had a tough time on serve and had at least two doubles. Rafa doubled once.
Naughty naughty Rafa making fun of Marc!
Thanks so much for all the reports!

And way to feed the hatas 'wasting time', Rafa. Yes I finally read the GM thread.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:09 PM   #814
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Honestly, minn minn I've always thought Canadians were the most pleasant people on earth, but this guy behind me at the Dancevic match was just obnoxious. I told Wilde he was so obnoxious that one might have thought he was from the u.s. of course Her Wilderness didn't tell that part of the story. He acted like he was frank's coach yelling out advice to him such as FOCUS and Be Patient. Or Good Patience. And then a roaring OH CANADA. It was annoying. The canadians at the rodionova match were good natured. They laughed at her when she complained about them. Of course that just annoyed her even more.
Usually we are. I see WG's sneakiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Minn!

Don't stay away too long, though.
I'll try not to. This week might be a little easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
LOL so disappointed Frank lost to Reynolds actually.
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
But why with the children? i know I'm in minority here but I think wrestling is crap and in no way suited to children
I'm with you on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Eve> View Post
you skipped my post hema? i posted on sunday here too .....
Looks like a very nice apartment. I hope you guys are enjoying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
Happy women's day for all the ladies here
Thanks, Merton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Just thought I can share my Aust Open photos with my FaceBook link here for those that don't have me on there and might want to see any...

and this is the 2nd album... and it has some Rafa and some 'cute Milos' in it (is it Melanie and Maria that like them? I guess they are both on FB, but I just wanted to say 'cute Milos'
It's Maria who calls him "Cute Milos" but yeah, we both like him. Hema too, I think. I saw your pictures on FB; you got some very nice shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
To celebrate the day, Karzai decided to strongly restrict Afghan women's rights in an effort to appease the Taliban and lure them to the negociating table.

What a policy: shove the rights of roughly half the population on the scrap heap so that you can negociate.

Karzai: "Men are fundamental and women are secondary"
What a guy.
He actually said that? That's awful! Unfortunately I can't say I'm totally surprised.

Quote:
Maria, I did go to Rafa's doubles match. It was fun. Rafa and Marc were reved up from the beginning. Neither of ten could be still during the pin toss. Rafa got a warning for delay, but seriously Marc would not leave h to go to the net vendors the serve -- just talking talking. After the warning Rafa appeared to be telling him to go away, and Marc walked backwards to the net talking all the way. Then after the match, Rafa told the announcer who was interviewing him while Marc stood by uninterested that Marc wanted to take the opportunity to address the crowd in ENGLISH. Marc did speak but in Spanish which a number of the crowd understood because many in so cal are bilingual but the announcer said that Marc said that he wanted to kiss all the women because they were so pretty. . As he walked off the court, Rafa was laughing and talking to the announcer enjoying their making fun of Marc.

Rafa tried to hit a ball to some fun people in the upper stands who had been waving flags and doing funny things with Pom poms but. Instead he hit the ball out of the stadium. He was embarrassed and autographed yet another ball and hit it up to the supporters. This one fell short.

The match is hazy now but as I recall Rafa had to come from behind to win the first set. Rafa looked much sharper than last year. He hit se amazing ground strokes and Marc made some nice volleys. Nenad had a tough time on serve and had at least two doubles. Rafa doubled once.
Great story, Star. Hope you're enjoying your time there.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:32 AM   #815
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the promised pics? *searching for that post of hers when she says she's nice not like George*
Well I said I would take photos if I saw him again... I didn't actually see him again after I said I would take the photos
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-11-2012, 05:57 AM   #816
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

was there ever a mugger Top player than Andy Murray?
Old 03-11-2012, 06:05 AM   #817
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Doubt it.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-11-2012, 06:14 AM   #818
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

why scots have not cojones
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-11-2012, 06:54 AM   #819
country flag acionescu

Betty, attention with the picks, OK

NO Dimitrov against Ferrer or something, OK?
Old 03-11-2012, 06:55 AM   #820
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
why scots have not cojones

They shrinked during centuries from all that cold air under the kilt....
Old 03-11-2012, 07:01 AM   #821
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Betty, attention with the picks, OK

NO Dimitrov against Ferrer or something, OK?
ras
we are tied or down?almagro lost?

yes i balme kilt too

edit he won -2
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-11-2012, 10:35 AM   #822
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

The doubles match Nadal/Lopez vs Dolgo/Malisse is on.

No chance of a live feed, I bet.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #823
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Metis, I hope you(and Nalby) are scared enough. The battle is on tonight
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #824
country flag acionescu

When is Rafa playing?
Old 03-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #825
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa vs Mayer is 2nd on Stadium 1. After Matosevic vs del Potro.

Edit: And Hema, Nalby () will make minced meat of Mugrin. OK that should be enough for Metis too.