Rafachat Vol.77 - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #766
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat Vol.77 - The dead thread :tears:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
JM hun, could you please bring me up-to-date with the flamewars too, I don't really want to venture to GM just so.
Thanks in advance.
These days you have some hater taking a random Fed quote out of context and it draws hundreds of replies, just MTF routine the funny thing today is Hilde defending Rafa's time wasting, she does it as vocally as SdG, just with a smarter form that doesn't make her sound like the ultimate tard...
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #767
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
the funny thing today is Hilde defending Rafa's time wasting,
I'm not.
or did you miss reading "he does bend and break the rule"

Of course, you did.

It's just that if you follow some of the posts in there, you'd think that Rafa needs to be dragged to The Hague for crimes against humanity.

-
Federer is quite patient with most players until he encounters a player who has his number on a repeated basis.
That quote was sheer gamesmanship, that. He knew exactly what he was doing by mentioning Rafa.

It reminds me of what one my older sisters once told me: "if you're going to tell a lie, hide it in a mountain of truth.
Same principle here: "if you're going to have a go at somebody, hide it in a mountain of facts"
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #768
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, you'd think all he had to do to win 10 slams was to take 30 sec between points instead of 20
Old 03-09-2012, 12:57 PM   #769
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Federer is quite patient with most players until he encounters a player who has his number on a repeated basis.
That quote was sheer gamesmanship, that. He knew exactly what he was doing by mentioning Rafa.

It reminds me of what one my older sisters once told me: "if you're going to tell a lie, hide it in a mountain of truth.
Same principle here: "if you're going to have a go at somebody, hide it in a mountain of facts"
Federer is quite patient with Nadal too, or he could've called it for years since Nadal didn't start "cheating" last week

He mentionned Nadal because no other ATP players wastes as much time as Rafa does. And he said the rules should be enforced (to everyone).

Another funny thing in that thread (apart from your contributions ) is snowwy's take on this. Really, I can't recall a single mod in MTF history that has been more biased than him/her and god knows most of them are/have been very poor in that regard.

Every day a thread is being opened in GM with the only purpose to bash Fed, by taking quotes out of context. Those threads are never closed/deleted. Try to open a thread to bash Nadal and snowwy will erase it in a split second. Jeez, all that makes me hate on Nadull even more than I normally do...
Old 03-09-2012, 12:57 PM   #770
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Yeah, you'd think all he had to do to win 10 slams was to take 30 sec between points instead of 20
Yeah, that's surely what Fed implied :retard:
Old 03-09-2012, 01:10 PM   #771
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Federer is quite patient with Nadal too, or he could've called it for years since Nadal didn't start "cheating" last week
hmmmm...I didn't know that you have problems with your short term memory.

Federer has been giving these subtle digs (on various topics) at Rafa, hidden in a mountain of facts, from the start.

I did find Snowwy's comment weird as well. Snowwy isn't vocal in GM, though.
You have AJ as a pro-Fedtard mod with a slight bias against Djokotards and Rafatards, though.
Sort of evens it out.

Quote:
Every day a thread is being opened in GM with the only purpose to bash Fed
Diddums...

Yes, because Rafa is being praised to the sky all over GM.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #772
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

He mentionned Nadal because no other ATP players wastes as much time as Rafa does. And he said the rules should be enforced (to everyone).

Another funny thing in that thread (apart from your contributions ) is snowwy's take on this. Really, I can't recall a single mod in MTF history that has been more biased than him/her and god knows most of them are/have been very poor in that regard.

Every day a thread is being opened in GM with the only purpose to bash Fed, by taking quotes out of context. Those threads are never closed/deleted. Try to open a thread to bash Nadal and snowwy will erase it in a split second. Jeez, all that makes me hate on Nadull even more than I normally do...
No need to get so agitated. I've given up GM ages ago.
Rafa has tried to speed up in between serves but of course in tight situations he takes too much times and umpires should warn him then.
But he is not the only one taking more time before serve than allowed, Nole or De Potro (to think of the first names that come to mind) also take as much or sometimes even more time. That's all I'm gonna say.
With the game getting more physical than ever it's no wonder players take more time in between serves.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #773
Banned!

Quote:
Federer has been giving these subtle digs (on various topics) at Rafa, hidden in a mountain of facts, from the start.
So typical of defensive rafatards to paint fed as the ultimate devil, using mind games to the extreme

As for Georgie being a pro-fedtard...
Old 03-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #774
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
With the game getting more physical than ever it's no wonder players take more time in between serves.
Strangely enough, the players that abuse rules are the ultimate grinders as well, neverending moonballing to draw an error eventually. Tennis is not about that. Enforcing the rules would force those players to go more for their shots and try to save energy. Tennis is no marathon.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:18 PM   #775
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
So typical of defensive rafatards to paint fed as the ultimate devil, using mind games to the extreme
typical of defensive fedtards to dodge the obvious and go for the extreme .

You have a strange vision of hell, though. How do you go from "subtle digs" to "ultimate devil"? Fed is not above gamesmanship (which is part of competitive sports anyway, but it's ludicrous that to suggest that he's above that).
I wouldn't call it "mind games to the extreme" but he does use mind games but he only does it against players who have beaten him regularly when it matters.

Quote:
As for Georgie being a pro-fedtard
He lets Fedtards get away with nonsense he simply doesn't with Djokotards and Rafatards.

The only times I have seen him having a go at Fedtards is when they applaud his backhand as the best in history or something like that.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #776
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have AJ as a pro-Fedtard mod with a slight bias against Djokotards and Rafatards, though.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #777
Banned!

Quote:
He lets Fedtards get away with nonsense he simply doesn't with Djokotards and Rafatards.
Fed is stating the obvious there. As expected though, Rafatards get their panties in a bunch. Fedtards call them for that. Simple as that.

Remember when some Fedtards were calling Fed's single hander the best ever? Surely Georgie was the first to call them silly and delusional.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:24 PM   #778
country flag Castafiore

Fed is just showing that Rafa can still get under his skin.
Which is why Fedtards are having a field day with that quote as well.

Oh yes, and the "neutrals"

See my edit for the AJ part.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #779
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Strangely enough, the players that abuse rules are the ultimate grinders as well, neverending moonballing to draw an error eventually. Tennis is not about that. Enforcing the rules would force those players to go more for their shots and try to save energy. Tennis is no marathon.
Yes I agree with you on that, as strange as it may seem. And that's why I didn't like the last AO final or rather the huuuuuuge praise it got () which makes the TDs & Co think that this is the way to go with tennis, if I want to watch a marathon run I watch a marathon run FFS. Oh and a marathon does not take 6 hours.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:28 PM   #780
Banned!

Quote:
Fed is just showing that Rafa can still get under his skin.
If thinking that helps his fans sleeping better then be it

I don't think that's a coincidence that those Fed bashing threads start popping after the old man just won two tournaments in a row, those who already burried him are the one feeling insecure that daddy maybe still has some in him

Quote:
See my edit for the AJ part.
Because, there is no other nonsense from Fedtard fanbase. We don't have any SdGs or Foxies
Closed Thread