Rafachat Vol.77 - Page 105 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 07:55 PM   #1561
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat Vol.77 - It is all star's fault :(

we both like Andy Murray
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #1562
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
so star are u sad all is close to finish or are u happy to come back home...where Aisha is waiting for u
I'm ready to go home. I've been gone 3 weeks and three days when it's all done.

If Feddie had been playing some I dislikes I would not have bothered with the final just as I didn't stick around for the Agassi sampras final even though I'm assured it was fab.

Seen Feddie win a lot already in this stadium plus the important final yet to come.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #1563
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Rain.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2012, 08:25 PM   #1564
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Hate.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2012, 08:25 PM   #1565
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Yeah, he is the youngest in his group. He is smart and learned to think a little like a real chess player but he is also talking non-stop, wasting his attention on everything that happens in the room, obsessed with stuff like doing the castling, taking the opponent's queen, making himself as many queens as possible from pawns or taking a bigger number of pieces, etc..... I'm not sure yet that he knows that the goal is the mate not taking from the opponent as many pieces as possible
I was intrigued with enpassant, less so with castling. I liked stripping the entire army of the opponent, leaving him only with the king, didn't care about promoting so much. And I didn't like the queen, wanted to exchange it as soon as possible. But I loved taking off the opponent's queen.

The aim of the game will come to him in time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post

I think electric heat was promoted a lot here too but that was way back in the 70s. Gas is cheaper and widespread. Are you thinking that gas is dangerous? Not in my experience. I would never buy a house with electric heat, only gas. I hope solar panels become more widespread.

I have a gas stove (for cooking). That's not as common as electric stoves but I prefer gas, mostly because that's what I grew up with.
Gas is great, the problem is that most buildings here use oil for heat burners. I guess it is a legacy from the times when oil was cheap, then again the heating requirements during the Greek winter are not that severe. But now we have access to natural gas but we have been too slow building the network to get the gas to retail consumers and due to the recent problems we tax the gas too much

By the way, natural gas in the U.S. is too cheap. At this time it is better to buy in the U.S, liquify, transfer to Europe and sell it here than to buy in Europe. It is a combination of Russians exercizing pricing power and a supply glut in the U.S. But I strongly suspect that the the environmental regulations for "fracking" are not complete. Natural gas is not priced correctly and then the extraction technique uses too much water and water is not priced correctly either.

Quote:
You forgot the part where the pricks Passarel and Ellison dared to cheer for Rafa Like if, you know, they were humans and had personal preferences
Ellison can do whatever he wants but isn't Passarel the tournament director?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
I blame star for all this. She refused to take Nalby ( ) photos and expressed extreme hatred towards him. As a result Rafito had to pay for all that bad karma.

Hmmm... time to change the thread title.
Ah, question about thread title answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
I was searching for Rafa's car ads and found this.

What a beautiful Kia . Gotta ask about it at my dealer's.

Good to see Rafa still staying low key and the people's person unlike that hairy Swiss businessman player who is sucking up to fat corporate pigs all the time.
A white Ferrari hurts my eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
No, I think the title refers to Rafa's loss. But it's not true, of course
Thanks Evita, I saw it

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2012, 08:30 PM   #1566
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
So-- a man began talking to me about federer and Nadal and said that the problem was that Nadal did not have man strength while federer sis have man strength. Nadal had only boy strength and he needed to lift some weights to gaining strength. Federer's man strength is the reason that he has such racquet head speed while nadal lacked racquet head speed. I mentioned that's my people thought Nadal was very muscular. No. It's not man strength. By this time I began to understand these was drunk but since I couldn't easily escape, and because I was truly curious, I asked what he meant by man strength.

Man strength, he declared, was that when a man was over 30 and he bent forward with his upper body, and at this point he demonstrated by rounding his shoulders forward and bent slightly, you felt that he might crush you.

After this explanation I said the only thing I could think of which was nothing at all.

He then launched into a ramble about the Williams sisters and how he was the one who could talk them into returning to IW. Then my opening to leave appeared and I did leave.
This is so... incoherently moronic it deserved a separate quote

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #1567
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

WTF? No livestream for the doubles final?

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post

Fed is such a stubborn asshole. All it takes to expose that leftie pushing moonballer is to pound on his backhand. Doesn't strike as rocket science ffs
There is also the possibility that Nadal had an off day, no?

Quote:
OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
And what is this title? Is it star's fault that the thread was dead?
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
No, I think the title refers to Rafa's loss. But it's not true, of course
Do you have any proof it isn't?

Quote:
so star are u sad all is close to finish or are u happy to come back home...where Aisha is waiting for u
Poor Aisha! Locked in a house all alone for more than 3 weeks!!! If that isn't pet abuse I don't know what is. I wonder how star can sleep at night.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #1568
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Poor Aisha! Locked in a house all alone for more than 3 weeks!!! If that isn't pet abuse I don't know what is. I wonder how star can sleep at night.
she doesnt even get left in the house, its OUTside
Old 03-18-2012, 09:29 PM   #1569
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Is this final over already?

No ls for doubles
Old 03-18-2012, 09:29 PM   #1570
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

out at the coldstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metis robbo is playing
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2012, 09:34 PM   #1571
Banned!

3 weeks of eating rats and bugs and sleeping under the house, no problem for a cat

maybe even a few birds for dessert!
Old 03-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #1572
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

im sure star sent someone to feed her and should have make a cat home for her to rest/hide
i hope
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 03-18-2012, 09:39 PM   #1573
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

remember ur last rep to me andreaa? check who won IW
Old 03-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #1574
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
out at the coldstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure we should believe Mikey

Though I would prefer staying outside if I were Aisha.

Quote:
metis robbo is playing
and losing 0-3
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2012, 09:55 PM   #1575
country flag Betty

yes i think also my lilly would prefer stay outside..

yes robbo is playing very bad tonight

FORZA INTER
Closed Thread