Week 11: Rabat (Winner : Martin Klizan) - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #316
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 11: Rabat (Entry List)

Did you see that look Kuznetsov just gave to Pippo? I can see why he's not giving in on the break points, now. He's determined as hell not to lose this
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #317
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Too passive from Pippo on the break points, again. It's unfortunate. So many chances, but not playing positive tennis when it matters.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #318
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Did you see that look Kuznetsov just gave to Pippo? I can see why he's not giving in on the break points, now. He's determined as hell not to lose this
he knows there's nothing wrong with him and that it was a douchebag move to pull

i wish there was some way that that could be prevented.Taking a timeout to try and throw the other guy off is pathetic
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #319
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

come on andrey please hold on
Old 03-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #320
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

BEST point of the match from Filippo! PLEASE break!
Old 03-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #321
country flag misty1
Banned!

come on andrey hold on! do not let the little cheater break here
Old 03-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #322
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond repute

Andrei imploded...
Expected...
Old 03-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #323
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Finally broken. Finally. So many chances, but he finally took one. Now time to hold.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:51 PM   #324
country flag misty1
Banned!

pathetic little trick got the effect he wanted

real classy
Old 03-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #325
country flag misty1
Banned!

okay andrey just hold on here, dont give him the set
Old 03-16-2012, 03:54 PM   #326
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
he knows there's nothing wrong with him and that it was a douchebag move to pull

i wish there was some way that that could be prevented.Taking a timeout to try and throw the other guy off is pathetic
I agree that in principle it's wrong, at the same time, it's a move that has been pulled off many, many times before. You have to be professional and not allow it to throw you off. Kuznetsov made it personal and allowed the timeout to throw him off, and with that, he can't blame anyone but himself.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #327
country flag misty1
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I agree that in principle it's wrong, at the same time, it's a move that has been pulled off many, many times before. You have to be professional and not allow it to throw you off. Kuznetsov made it personal and allowed the timeout to throw him off, and with that, he can't blame anyone but himself.
yeah but how likely is a young up and coming player going to be able to deal with that well as compared to someone like volandri
Old 03-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #328
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Match has COMPLETELY changed since the medical timeout. Kuznetsov looked completely gassed physically. Pippo started playing more offensive tennis, and there you go, from *3-4 down to 6-4 second set.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #329
country flag misty1
Banned!

damn it andrey

wbhat a way to lose the set

and with the probably the match

im so pissed off right now
Old 03-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #330
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Kuznetsov got mad at the ball pop as well, remember. Complained that he missed a shot because the ball was dead. Then he missed a forehand to get broken. So it's not all Pippo here, since he had gamepoints to hold for 5-3. Kuznetsov lost his focus and couldn't keep his head together.