Federer : The Mother Of All Quests : 20 Slams And 100 Titles. - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #301
country flag masterclass

masterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Century King : 100 Titles For The Great Swiss Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
thanks for that info general masterclass.
Yes, it will very interesting to see which Masters tournaments he will skip and which he will play.

I can see him skipping the American slow hard court events (IW and Miami) and slower clay court events and focus on the other tournaments.

Respectfully,
masterclass
masterclass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #302
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

if all he can win down the road are smaller events then that is where the focus should be. its either win something and keep your rankings sufficiently high and respectable or win nothing and drop like a rock.

and of course he has to make some decisions as to which ones to skip to ensure good health and longevity .
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #303
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Fed has been talking about playing until 35-36. He is 28 titles short. If he plays 5 more years and wins 6 titles more per year he can do it. 6 titles ain't too tough. Even in Olderer mode he can win the likes of:

Basel
Halle
Dubai

and 3 other titles somewhere, maybe 2 TMS and 1 slam, not too far out of the question. Or Doha, Rotterdam, etc.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:24 PM   #304
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

i believe he plays until 40 jonathan.

and its all with the house money. he has already done it all in the sport.

now time to play worry free and care free tennis. he needs to learn to smile more and laugh more out there while on the court.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:55 PM   #305
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

any takers here? i still maintain that he may just have his chances for another title here if he can get past the clay warrior. he is the only one left in the tournament who can take time away from you with his serve and his forehand. he looks like he is trouble if he is really on as you saw today.

and i am not even sure the clay warrior is going to win today. i certainly have my doubts so we will see.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:04 AM   #306
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

its going to be a fed vs no-djok final.

say hello to title #73.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:37 AM   #307
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
its going to be a fed vs no-djok final.

say hello to title #73.
If this scenario happens, Fed will probably win.
But I see Nadal beating Fed so easily, something like 6-2 6-1.
I hope for Fed to win, and I really think Federer could win over Nolevic. But I think history will prevail here.

And i'm really sorry CD if any of my anti-Rafa comments in other posts annoys you, do not take them personally, I respect you so much and I appreciate your contributions to MTF.
But today I was so into Nalbanfatty that I couldn't see it in a different way.
And I probably don't see things that way, when i'm not "in the heat of the moment" I respect Rafito so much.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:27 AM   #308
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just make sure you have my bottle of scotch ready of fed snatches title #73.
we are one win away from #73 ladies and gentlemen
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:24 AM   #309
country flag bry17may

bry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond repute

Roger is the real GOAT no doubt of that, tomorrow #73.

With respect of the possibilities of Roger to be No. 1 this year see this table

Code:
Months             Federer          Nadal          Murray           Djokovic
Since October      5810 [1]         2240 [4]       3210 [2]         3100 [3]
Since September    6530 [1]         3440 [4]       3930 [3]         5100 [2]
Since August       6800 [1]         3630 [4]       4940 [3]         6700 [2]
Since July         7160 [2]         4830 [4]       5660 [3]         8700 [1]
Since Juny         8360 [2]         6875 [3]       6630 [4]         9420 [1]
Since May          8810 [2]         8075 [3]       7080 [4]         11420[1]
Since April        9350 [3]         10175[2]       7450 [4]         12670[1]
The table is if Federer wins tomorrow, if he won't win so you have to less 400 points to Federer

For federer including US Open and the Masters Series 1000 of Cincinatti and Canada is yet No.1 in the world.
bry17may is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:36 PM   #310
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

#73 is in the bag.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:49 PM   #311
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Still 100 is too far away
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:19 PM   #312
country flag Roamed

Roamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond repute

When will we see 74, CD?
Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

Roger // Rafa // Raonic // Söderling // Goffin // Ivo // Wawrinka // Baker // Delpo
Roamed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:26 PM   #313
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roamed View Post
When will we see 74, CD?
WAIT!
Clay Death makes the prediction when NOBODY-IN-THE-F***N-FORUM believes in Roger's chances (Yeah, that's right, you all know i'm true).
Old 03-19-2012, 01:59 AM   #314
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

well played CD

still cant see 100 unless fed plays 5 more years of solid tennis
Old 03-19-2012, 02:02 AM   #315
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

he is going to play until he is 40.