Mens Tennis Forums banner

Lleyton & Kim break up: no more Mr & Mrs Potato

8K views 137 replies 78 participants last post by  Roger-No.1 
#1 · (Edited)
:confused: From www.kimclijsters.com

Nieuws

Breuk in relatie tussen Kim en Lleyton 22-10-2004

Kim Clijsters en Lleyton Hewitt hebben gezamenlijk besloten hun relatie stop te zetten. Privé redenen noodzaakten het koppel om hun relatie te beëindigen. Logischerwijze is er ook geen sprake meer van een eventuele bruiloft.

Kim en Lleyton willen uitdrukkelijk benadrukken dat ze net als ieder ander koppel wiens relatie beëindigd wordt, niet over deze breuk met de media willen communiceren daar dit een louter privé-zaak is. Beiden distantiëren zich ook van de roddels die in zulke situaties de kop op steken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
wonder what happened :confused:
:eek: :eek:
that explains why he didnt play Madrid i guess :eek:

#8 ·
That's too bad and there won't be any little potatoes screaming come on and doing the splits in the near future.

All the best for both of them.

#11 ·
gbpgbp02 said:
What a surprise that the biggest Hewitt hater on the board makes the thread.

Anyways, I hope its not true, and I don't think it is, considering the Wtaworld thread was started at 4:00 am belgian time
I just looked at the site and it seems that it is true. My Dutch isn't great, but it does say in the Dutch section of the news that the relationship is over.

They aren't my favourites, but they seemed very happy together, so it's disappointing that they have broken up, but these things happen.

#12 ·
I have to wonder if this is true . . . Kim and Lleyton are popular, well-known stars in both Australia and Belgium. They have agents and managers who would handle something this explosive for them in a professional manner. Announcing their breakup in a few sentences on her website is very, very amateur. It's much more likely that Octagon would issue a press release. Let's wait until something gets confirmed (or denied). I think the website-was-hacked theory might have some merit.

#13 ·
Socket said:
I have to wonder if this is true . . . Kim and Lleyton are popular, well-known stars in both Australia and Belgium. They have agents and managers who would handle something this explosive for them in a professional manner. Announcing their breakup in a few sentences on her website is very, very amateur. It's much more likely that Octagon would issue a press release. Let's wait until something gets confirmed (or denied). I think the website-was-hacked theory might have some merit.
that's what I think ,too.
thanks ,Socket.:kiss: :hug:

#15 ·
Socket said:
Let's wait until something gets confirmed (or denied). I think the website-was-hacked theory might have some merit.
aww... I hope so... I guess if it's true the news agencies might pick up on it soon enough. then we'll know

#20 ·
wow :eek: :eek:

#22 ·
Just heard it on the news. I'm in shock. I can't imagine neither of them with someone else.

#25 ·
Here is a basic translation in english :(

News

Break in relation between kim and Lleyton 22-10-2004

Kim Clijsters and Lleyton Hewitt has jointly decided to end their relationship. Private reasons was given as to why their relation is ending. Logically the talk of a possible wedding is no longer.

Kim and Lleyton want to emphasise that there break-up is private, and they do not wish to discuss it with the media.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.