Palestine-Israel conflict - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #46
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Palestine-Israel conflict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...WauBAJYV2s840w Scroll down. Only picked up on it recently.
Need we take this any further? You have just linked me to a website for nutters. Happy reading.

BTW, that is not a quote, just a fabrication on a website for the mentally challenged. It is as genuine as the Abbas quote I just made up.
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #47
country flag Roadmap

Roadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond repute

I am not denying the possibility that it is false. This is a matter of character for me. I am convinced he said it because of the judgement I have made of him. That is my right. A despicable man who will take as much as he is given and more.
Roadmap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:22 PM   #48
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not denying the possibility that it is false. This is a matter of character for me. I am convinced he said it because of the judgement I have made of him. That is my right. A despicable man who will take as much as he is given and more.
So you judge people and then, based on that, decide what they have said? Or is it really the other way round? You are willing to accept what are obvious lies in order to arrive at the opinion you want to have?

I mean, surely you realize that the only sources for this quote are anti-Israel extremist websites? Are you really going to accept what they print without question?
Old 02-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #49
country flag Roadmap

Roadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond repute

The fella gives me the creeps. A charlatan of the highest order.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #50
country flag Roadmap

buddyholly, why such a passionate defence of zionism?
Old 02-20-2012, 08:02 PM   #51
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

I have not in any way defended Zionism. Nor is there any passion involved. I am simply pointing out that posting fabricated quotes from ridiculous websites designed to attract the most naive, gullible and anti-semitic readers will get a response from me. I am defending common sense against lunacy, if anything.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #52
country flag Roadmap

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I am not defending Zionism. I am pointing out that posting fabricated quotes from ridiculous websites designed to attract the most naive, gullible and anti-semitic readers will get a response from me. I am defending common sense.
Very snide how you have dropped that in there. Do you realise that some of the most fervent opponents to zionism are jews? Then we have crazy kook christians Falwell and Robertson who have wet dreams about zionism. As do you.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #53
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

You're getting a little desperate now and trying to move away from the topic.

I used ''anti-semitic'' because I do not see much wriggle room for a person who reads extremist anti-semitic websites that willingly make up lies, knowing that their readers will swallow whatever garbage they want to print.

I am a convinced atheist, so don't care what gives the corpse of Jerry Falwell wet dreams.

As for the comment on my own wet dreams, that is irrelevant and you have now moved on to outrageous personal comments, simply to try to distance yourself from having owned up to being one of those readers of pure fictional garbage, designed to be of interest to the least intelligent and most bigoted readers.

Last edited by buddyholly : 02-20-2012 at 08:38 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #54
country flag Roadmap

I do not take kindly to being called anti semitic for being anti zionist. Your accusations elicited my previous post and its more crude elements. I find your blanket refusal to even consider that Netanyahu could have uttered those words to be a sign of insecurity on your behalf.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:56 PM   #55
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
I do not take kindly to being called anti semitic for being anti zionist. Your accusations elicited my previous post and its more crude elements. I find your blanket refusal to even consider that Netanyahu could have uttered those words to be a sign of insecurity on your behalf.
I don't follow your reasoning. I have seen zero evidence he said those words. Why would anyone consider whether or not something with zero evidence is true. Show me even the slightest bit of evidence and I will consider it.
Otherwise I would just as well spend my time considering if clouds are made of marshmallow. There is also zero evidence for that.

Once again, it is not insecurity to not consider what is not there. Just common sense. But if you want to keep considering, go ahead.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #56
country flag Roadmap

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I don't follow your reasoning. I have seen zero evidence he said those words. Why would anyone consider whether or not something with zero evidence is true. Show me even the slightest bit of evidence and I will consider it.
Otherwise I would just as well spend my time considering if clouds are made of marshmallow. There is also zero evidence for that.

Once again, it is not insecurity to not consider what is not there. Just common sense. But if you want to keep considering, go ahead.
A symptom of your linear line of thought.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #57
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

You reason that your opinion of someone allows you to believe that he said things for which there is zero evidence of him saying them.

I repeat, I don't follow your reasoning. Actually, now that I think about it, it is not even reasoning, just fantasizing.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:58 PM   #58
country flag Roadmap

It would be quite the leap of faith for you (buddyholly) to doubt your god (Netanyahu), so imbued that you are with zionist contradictions. That is your prerogative. I do not need absolute proof because I am a fine judge of character. Perhaps I AM biased against Netanyahu but there is plenty to be biased against. Look into his eyes. The guy is foul.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #59
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
I do not need absolute proof because I am a fine judge of character.
Let's just finish this then.
Surely you must realize that anyone who takes a fictional quote from a website that obviously consists of fictional hate speech and says "Well, I believe it is true because I am a fine judge of character," is clearly not qualified to be a judge of anything.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:32 PM   #60
country flag Roadmap

This has been a sterling contest. One day you will see the light.