DC Round 1: Isner defeats Federer 4-6 6-3 7-6 6-2 (USA leads 2-0) - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #136
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DC Round 1: Isner defeats Federer 4-6 6-3 7-6 6-2 (USA leads 2-0)

Wow, this Roger is truly as good as he was in his prime.

Ajde
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2012, 09:09 PM   #137
country flag BodyServe

BodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond repute

What's the excuse? back injury? bad bounces? net cord? junior returns?

Yeah he is the goat, the goat of making excuses that it.
BodyServe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #138
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyServe View Post

Excuses? Isner was the better player by far today and deservedly won.
I don't see your problem.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #139
country flag LawrenceOfTennis
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Agree. His fans are worse though.
When he loses a match he "just did not care" and was "friendly and gave it to the opponent" or "had serious injuries, was just too heroic to give it up" etc etc.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #140
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
When he loses a match he "just did not care" and was "friendly and gave it to the opponent" or "had serious injuries, was just too heroic to give it up" etc etc.
That goes for every single fanbase on MTF. Fedtards aren't even that bad compared to some others.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Old 02-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #141
country flag BodyServe

BodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
Excuses? Isner was the better player by far today and deservedly won.
I don't see your problem.
No, the problem is that Federer himself and the fans here often make cheap excuses, there are only few posters like you who analyses matches correctly and takes loss as they are.

Quote:
Yeah, exactly my thoughts.
BodyServe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #142
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly yet it's Fedtards that complain when Nadal brings up his excuses.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:21 PM   #143
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, the problem is that Federer himself and the fans here often make cheap excuses, there are only few posters like you who analyses matches correctly and takes loss as they are.
Well that goes for the most of fanbases, I think.

If Fed had indeed had a chance in those two final sets, or had been playing badly, blew his chances, or whatever, I'd surely have pointed it out (). Fact is that he was just totally outplayed by Isner today.
There's never any harm in just admitting that the other guy was the better player on the day I think. Same goes for Fed's loss to Tsonga in Wimbledon last year. No excuses, just the better player won, and congrats to him.

Thanks for your kind words btw. Much appreciated.

Anathema

Old 02-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #144
country flag henke007

henke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond repute

Is the Federer will fall thread bumped ?!
Old 02-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #145
country flag Orka_n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Exactly yet it's Fedtards that complain when Nadal brings up his excuses.
And now it's Nadaltards who are complaining. There's no difference.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #146
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares about DC.

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #147
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by henke007 View Post
Is the Federer will fall thread bumped ?!

Anathema

Old 02-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #148
country flag henke007

henke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw it was the is Fed done thread that was bumped. I just wrote something very enlighting over there
Old 02-10-2012, 09:33 PM   #149
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Bees. Amercanized killer bees.

caption: Switzerland's Davis Cup team member Roger Federer brushes a wasp away during a practice session in Fribourg, February 9, 2012.

Why the hell is there a bee in a tennis stadium in Switzerland in the middle of February during one of the most frigid winters in the region?

Do the American players come from warm climates where they still have bees around? Was Federer attacked by a bee during practice??

I think we can all see what happened.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #150
Anathemaniac

^^ "Attack of the Killer Bees"
"It's a CONSPIRACY!!!"

As for why there was a bee/wasp/whatever insect around over there, the biologist's explanation: the queens of said insects survive winter by either hibernating under the soil, roofs of buildings, or whatever. The temperature in the arena might have woken up the poor animal.
NB: judging on that picture, it's indeed a wasp queen.

Anathema