Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content - Page 42 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #616
country flag david_williams

david_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

I didn't even watch the match, after that loss of Serena to Caro, I just can't stand any losses in my face.

And I was right

Que verguenza.

Recuperate antes de la batida.

Ryan Harrison, Robby Ginepri, Sam Querrey, Tommy Robredo, Ivan Ljubicic, Tomas Berdych, Nicolas Almagro
david_williams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2012, 02:16 AM   #617
country flag david_is_not_fat

david_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond repute

'Que verguenza'

Juanín playing here for a change. C'mon
Old 03-29-2012, 02:18 AM   #618
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_williams View Post
I didn't even watch the match, after that loss of Serena to Caro, I just can't stand any losses in my face.

And I was right

Que verguenza.

Recuperate antes de la batida.
Well i feel you pain, i feel the same way

I dont know spanish im so embarassed
Old 04-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #619
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Estoril estoril estoril
Old 04-29-2012, 09:30 PM   #620
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys <33 I am happy to see you. Let's cheer to our hearts content. Estoril is ours baby!

Quote:
q. what was the joke? we couldn’t understand on the tv.

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
misst89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #621
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Already broke Montanes in the first game. Ooh lala; maybe I get the final of Delpo and Gasquet that I want.

Last edited by cobalt60 : 05-04-2012 at 03:34 PM.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #622
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Gave the break back playing a poor game. Montanes looks better too. Will not be able to watch the whole match so BOL !
Old 05-27-2012, 11:08 AM   #623

david_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond repute

RG

Juan forget about that knee
Old 05-27-2012, 04:16 PM   #624
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

That knee. You're a fighter delpo!

Quote:

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
Old 06-05-2012, 10:09 PM   #625
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to express my commiserations to you folks, and even more, express how much of a genuine CLASS ACT Juan Martin actually is.
Completely *denied* that his knee was troubling him in his match today - I think that in any case if you were watching him today and you're NOT a tard, you'd have noticed that indeed his knee was bothering him, and not just 'a bit'...

JMDP - what a great guy he is. Hope he takes time to heal the knee and be able to come back in Wimbledon at full powers.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #626
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post

Just want to express my commiserations to you folks, and even more, express how much of a genuine CLASS ACT Juan Martin actually is.
Completely *denied* that his knee was troubling him in his match today - I think that in any case if you were watching him today and you're NOT a tard, you'd have noticed that indeed his knee was bothering him, and not just 'a bit'...

JMDP - what a great guy he is. Hope he takes time to heal the knee and be able to come back in Wimbledon at full powers.
Thanks Karin-you are a class act too Couldn't watch it since I was working and just got home so maybe later- at least whatever is shown again on the tennis channel. And I agree about him being a class act too but this is MTF and people just love to bitch once they get it into their heads that they don't like someone for whatever reason.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #627
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Thanks Karin-you are a class act too Couldn't watch it since I was working and just got home so maybe later- at least whatever is shown again on the tennis channel. And I agree about him being a class act too but this is MTF and people just love to bitch once they get it into their heads that they don't like someone for whatever reason.
thank you Sue!
Well unfortunately *bitching* seems to be the thing that thrives most on MTF...

JMDP was totally outplaying Fed in the first two sets.
I think he had the right tactic, knowing already that he might not win a tiresome slugfest - get as many cheap points on serve as possible, and so he did.
Aided by Fed being in Clown Mode, yes, but still.

Unfortunately for him, Fed managed to up his level in third set (mostly by changing his gameplan and forcing JMDP to run), and I think it was obvious that JMDP felt that it would perhaps be over for him if he didn't win it in straights, as his movement got worse-and-worse the longer the match went on. Unfortunately for him - that was exactly what happend.
I think Juan Martin actually tanked the 3rd and 4rth set for a bit, trying to come out all guns blazing at the start of the 5th - and so he did, he even got BPs at the beginning of the 5th set. Sadly enough for him, his tank was empty thereafter.

Still, great fight from him in that final set, he didn't give up until the last point played.

Lovely hug at the net after the match, and Fed said he was actually being lucky today and mentioned JMDP having trouble with his knee in his on-court interview, wishing him a good recovery.
I can only echo Fed's words from there now.
JMDP GET WELL SOON!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:21 AM   #628
country flag misst89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post

Thank you so much, I needed to hear this. This is why I avoided the GM forum because I know what people will say. I do not care. He was fantastic today and would have won in straights, if his knee hadn't hindered him. I worried that JMDP would have nothing left in the tank for Fed today, but he proved he fights til every point and now he has the strategy to beat him.

Get well soon JMDP <3

Quote:

Old 06-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #629

GM
The things some argentinians are saying is WORSE, believe me.
Some people here are so
but especially...
Old 06-06-2012, 09:40 AM   #630
country flag misst89

Argentines, really? How can they say that about their own people? Although the things Brit says about Murray can be very harsh too. I am still very upset. Nothing hurts more than a loss to Federer.

Quote: