Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-16-2012, 07:50 PM   #16
country flag Juan Ma Del Pony

Juan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Are you freaking kidding me? He just put on a serving clinic in that past game...hit 2 aces and 2 other great serves and won the game to love!
Juan Ma Del Pony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2012, 07:52 PM   #17
country flag LawrenceOfTennis
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Against Beck it's not that difficult. Still, Beck broke him more than once in the first set. Awful stats to say the least. I'm sure Berdych will beat him easily
LawrenceOfTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #18
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Beck is schooling him Pathetic
With this game he should be happy to finish the year inside top 10.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:04 PM   #19
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

lol at the naysayers

those of us who are delpo fans know (as apparently the commentators and some others don't) that he gets nosebleeds ... today he got a nosebleed for which he had to take a medical time out and received some very nasty medicine up his nose to control the bleed, so it was a bad one cuz it usually only takes a stopper to control it.

don't know the cause, but the result can be impaired breathing.

At least Delpo didnt go the way of federer, who lost his first set today to the world no. 151

winning the first set is something to cheer about ... vamos delpo!

Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #20
Banned!

I did not expect him to win a title this year or similar big goals, but this form is worse than what I'd have expected.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #21

Juan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Lawrence, are you a true Delpo fan? How is Beck "schooling" Delpo when he's down 4-6, 2-1?
Old 02-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #22
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Ma Del Pony View Post
Lawrence, are you a true Delpo fan? How is Beck "schooling" Delpo when he's down 4-6, 2-1?
Outplayed him a couple of times. In rallies Delpo is not dominating. My negative attitude has nothing to do with being a real fan or not. It's just an approach. It's obvious he is in terrible form.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #23

Come on guys, let's have a little perspective here. You don't have to bring 2009 USO Fed-beating form to R2 of ATP Rotterdam against Karol Beck (who??). Delpo, along with Berdych, is the ONLY guy left in the draw even capable of taking Fed out. And Delpo is showing great form this year, beating who he's supposed to beat and getting to AO QF's. He just needs one "signature" win over one of the Big 4 guys like he did at Miami '09 and this year will take off just like his 2009 campaign did...mark my words!!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:13 PM   #24

And it's not a given that Delpo will play Berdych in the SF, although I hope he does. But Berdych has to get past Seppi first, and their H2H is tied at 2-2, although they haven't met since 2008.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:17 PM   #25
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Ma Del Pony View Post
LOT is obviously not a delpo fan

even in the rare occasion that s/he does "compliment" Juan, it's with a back-handed compliment that damns with faint praise.

funny how the fans of "some other players" feel the need to badmouth the guy who beat federer for the 2009 US Open
Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:24 PM   #26

This match is totally on Delpo's racket. Even if he somehow does lose the 2nd set (which I very much doubt will happen), he'll easily win the match anyway. Beck is nowhere near his league. And don't forget about Delpo's amazing mental spirit, which is what made me a fan of his in the first place. Anyone who beats Federer in a GS final (and there's only 2 such men in existence right now) is *definitely* the favorite against Beck anywhere, any time, any place, even playing on one leg
Old 02-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #27

4-4 in the second...I expect My Little Pony to go for the kill now.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:30 PM   #28

Hmm 5-4 for Beck in the second set...next game should be interesting.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:30 PM   #29
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

i still give delpo a chance, but i still do miss his 2009 form, but hopefully he will get better in his game. he just needs to believe that he can beat big players again.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:33 PM   #30

Dee that's why I want Delpo to play Berdych and potentially Federer here...he's for sure got his confidence back against the lower-ranked players, which is why he reached the AO QF so convincingly, but now he needs those few wins against Top 10 players like he got in '09 against Rafa in order to rocket back up into the Top 5 where he belongs.

Such sweet touch from Delpo off the backhand side...love it!!