Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-19-2012, 09:12 PM   #211
country flag LawrenceOfTennis
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Ma Del Pony View Post
By the time I'm done with LOT he'll be singing "The Sun will Come out Tomorrow" and we'll have to change his name to "Annie of Tennis" LOL.

Stay positive Lawrence! The start to this year for Delpo is better than 2009 already and we know how 2009 ended for Delpo
Look, I'm just a bit disappointed. That's all.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #212
country flag Juan Ma Del Pony

Juan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
Look, I'm just a bit disappointed. That's all.
Aren't we all? At least you haven't been talking to Pony-bashing Fed fangirls/boys all day
Juan Ma Del Pony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:15 PM   #213
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Del Petra...love it! I'm totally calling her that from now on.

BTW I love that Vika AO gif you posted in the other chat thread...I'm totally using that one from now on! LOL
Yay

that gif is still in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by misst89 View Post
I see it actually. Petra got that grand slam and sort of went into a dip and is trying to retain her form, and I think Delpo is at that part in his career where he's got that one slam and needs to climb back to challenge the others
Petra indoor streak continues 24-0

And i agree, i think hes gonna climb back into the top of the rankings, im sure of it, if he can get his confidence back into gear, we will have a spectucular 2012
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:16 PM   #214
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aren't we all? At least you haven't been talking to Pony-bashing Fed fangirls/boys all day
Oh hunny i feel your pain , i really do, i deal with it to when it comes to my rafa
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 02-19-2012, 09:22 PM   #215
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

and I know what you girls mean. Novak haters every time, they say he fakes injuries, if he withdraws he is in the wrong if he continues he is a faker. *shrugs*

Anyway, any idea what day Delpo will start in Marseille since he has a bye?

Quote:
q. what was the joke? we couldn’t understand on the tv.

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
misst89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #216

Juan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Teresa I would suspect Wednesday as the earliest and no later than Thursday for Delpo's second-round match.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #217
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I assumed Wednesday too. I've glanced at his draw. Looks manageable.

Quote:

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
Old 02-19-2012, 09:41 PM   #218

Some good opportunities for revenge against Davydenko in R2 (assuming Denko wins his 1st round match) and against Tsonga in the SF. This could turn out to be a good tourney for Delpo. Vamos!

And with that ladies, I gotta go. Fun chatting with you all. Finally I found a Fed-free safe haven for my Delpo fangirl-ism ;^)
Old 02-19-2012, 09:48 PM   #219
I wanna taste u.

enjoy your day sweetie
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 02-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #220
country flag misst89

Its been lovely chatting to you both too!

Quote:

Old 02-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #221
I wanna taste u.

Lawrence if you are here, remember this moment

Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 02-19-2012, 09:58 PM   #222
I wanna taste u.

thanks teresa
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 02-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #223
country flag misst89

Oh I think my heart melted when Jo did that Theresa (sorry I'm very picky)

Quote:

Old 02-20-2012, 12:36 AM   #224
I wanna taste u.

its ok im pretty picky myself with my first name too Theresa
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 02-20-2012, 03:02 AM   #225
country flag david_williams

david_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond repute

Okay...not a decent score but he shows some signs of coming back in this tournament (by that I mean especially the match against Berdych lol). Still a heartbreaking day though, but I did buy Delpo's t-shirt (the one he's wearing since the start of the year), so it's like a happy/sad day after all

Ryan Harrison, Robby Ginepri, Sam Querrey, Tommy Robredo, Ivan Ljubicic, Tomas Berdych, Nicolas Almagro
david_williams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote